Check out this post grammy Cnn interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m.r.k

Babyface
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but anyway. Go to cnn in search type in "U2 is the big grammy winner". Check out the guys munching on pizza. I would have posted the link but I guess scince I'm new here I'm not allowed.

Last edited:
That is a great bit of video. They sure were smacking that pizza down with gusto.

I feel bad for Larry - he finally wants to speak and gets cut off.

Adam look very thirsty and Bono is chomping away at that pizza. Very funny.

Carek1230 said:
Why did they have the pizza anyway? And what was it in the other dishes on the table, what was it that Larry reached for twice?

After watching this video multiple times, I have concluded that the dishes contain chocolate gold coins (the kind where you have to lift off the foil) and pistachios. At first I thought it was the coins and popcorn, but then that wouldn't be very rock 'n' roll now would it? :p

Oh, and they had pizza to wash down the booz :drunk: lol j/k.

Carek1230 said:
Why did they have the pizza anyway? And what was it in the other dishes on the table, what was it that Larry reached for twice?

I think they had pizza because they were hungry.... and because they prolly like pizza(we're sure Bono does now :lol: ) and because it's easy to get and quick to eat :)
and thanks Achtung_bebe for clearing that out...I really was wondering what larry was eating :lol:

Back
Top Bottom