Chaos at the birth of Jesus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
wheresjesus.jpg

MISHAWAKA, INDIANA

Panic ensued this morning when Penny Erickson awoke this morning to find the baby Jesus missing.

"I think one of the cats took him for ransom," she said to reporters.

Mary and Joseph were knocked askew and Jesus's manger was on its side when Erickson found the scene of the crime this morning. One shepard was broken in half but was repaired and is now in stable condition.

"I'm expecting a note demanding tuna and LOTS of catnip any minute," says Erickson.

None of the cats were available for comment.

:up: :lmao: Kristie, that's priceless! I showed it to my roommate that's upstairs with me and my two roommates downstairs yelled up asking us what was so funny because we were laughing so loud! :lmao:

UPDATE

A ransom note (below) was recieved by Erickson earlier this afternoon. She is consulting with her family as whether meet the demands of the kidnappers.

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 69
NEWSFLASH

As stated earlier, tonight is the night that the ransom note demanded Penny Erickson put out the ransom. This reporter has exclusive photos and interviews, seen here.
Erickson has, indeed, complied with the kidnappers' demands, and the ransom was put out mere hours ago, shown here.
ransom.jpg

However, not all went as planned...
lights.jpg

And when the lights came back, the ransom was gone, with no sign of baby Jesus.
lights2.jpg

Erickson now waits anxiously for word from the kidnappers.

My mother has far too much time on her hands

UPDATE

Jesus was found today hanging from the pot rack in Erickson's kitchen.
foundjesus01.jpg

He seemed shaken, but unharmed.
When interviewed, the Hooligans in the garage claimed innocence. "It wasn't us, we don't even come inside!" they said.
foundjesus02.jpg

The other felines of the house still refuse to talk to reporters, though the ransom can be seen on the table here.
hmmmmm.jpg

For now, let's just be thankful that Jesus is back where he belongs.
jesusback01.jpg

This is reporter Kristie, signing off.

*clutches belly*

LMAO AGAIN!!!

although...:eyebrow:...that picture is o so disturbing...

:mad: dern not being able to spell...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom