Change of subject....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shame: ;)

Rules are rules. Though it shouldn't be too much of an issue about Adam, he's quite proud of his "endowment."

I read from a gal over at zootopia, Adam smells really good, kinda sweet scent.

:faint:

evillaugh.gif

*heavy sigh*
lookside2side.gif
So wha'da we talk about?
105.gif
I haven't been blessed with the good fortune of smelling Bono yet--or any of the guys.
outahere.gif

Cool. That other thread was closed whilst I slept. I just wanted to reply to whomever it was that asked that

a) Steve Irwin has an unusually strong Australian accent. He's supposed to be from Victoria but he sounds more New South Wales to me. So, yes, it is an Australian accent. (nothing like mine I might add)

b) Adam Clayton is from Oxford but his Dad is from East London somewhere. Adam sounds more Oxford to me though.

The End.

Im happy now :)

Behold the Sexy Neck! I'm a card-carrying member of the Sexy Neck Squad. We used to have a pretty active Sexy Neck Squad here on PLEBA but I don't believe any of the other members are active these days. We've had many Sexy Neck threads. I've had my collection screwed up with Snapfish and hard disk hassles. :mad: Bono has the sexiest neck this side of heaven.

verte76 said:
Behold the Sexy Neck! I'm a card-carrying member of the Sexy Neck Squad. We used to have a pretty active Sexy Neck Squad here on PLEBA but I don't believe any of the other members are active these days. We've had many Sexy Neck threads. I've had my collection screwed up with Snapfish and hard disk hassles. :mad: Bono has the sexiest neck this side of heaven.

Some of us are still here.:wave:

Delphine, I didn't say the word, but I saw it (you know what I'm talking about.) It was cute. But I did feel sorry cause he was caught with his pants down & was taken advantage of. I wouldn't want mine sticking up in the air like that. :wink:

verte76 said:

in total agreement:drool:

untilneck.jpg
[/IMG]
bite.jpg
[/IMG]

the neck is my favorite part....the neck and the earring:drool: :drool: :drool:

There is a sign at a sandwich shop where we ate lunch yesterday--It says "Free Smells." We should get one for Bono to hang around that :drool: neck.

Sorry I'm late, girls! Y'know, each of those posts yesterday, I was holding my breath thinking it would be the last before we got closed down! Oh well! Fun while it lasted!

I want to smell Bono. I want to nuzzle right up against that hollow in his throat and smell that Bvlgari. Wait. I'm not done smelling yet! Come back!!

Hi :wave: This is Carm!! Is sweetie and Bev still here?

Last edited:
BEVERLY56 said:
Sorry I'm late, girls! Y'know, each of those posts yesterday, I was holding my breath thinking it would be the last before we got closed down! Oh well! Fun while it lasted!

I want to smell Bono. I want to nuzzle right up against that hollow in his throat and smell that Bvlgari. Wait. I'm not done smelling yet! Come back!!

Hiya Beverly,better late than never:)

Back
Top Bottom