Celebrate good times (Come on!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMM

War Child
In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger
I'm in a great mood!

@U2 just sent this out!

As it girds for a looming battle with IAC/InterActiveCorp's Ticketmaster, concert promoter Live Nation Inc. is looking to enlist powerful allies. The latest to sign on: U2, which has reached a 12-
year deal giving the promoter exclusive rights to produce the Irish rock band's concerts, manufacture and sell its merchandise, license its image and run its Web site and online fan club.

Ding dong, Fanfire's finally gone!

We need celebration-y pictures!!!

gangs2.jpg

BonoEdgeLIBStill.JPG

BonoEdgeSingingClose1.jpg

Pop_edge_Pavoratti.jpg

-%20%20larry%20cheering%20smaller.gif

AdamSarong.jpg

Or, happy pictures or pictures that make you happy. Who cares! It's all good!

Last edited:
:ohmy: Is Adam's brother out ?

and is this a good company , concert promoter Live Nation Inc ?

I wonder if the website will get an overhaul . :drool:

so many questions .

Last edited:
Well, I was never impressed with how the website went under Seb's (That whole Tiscali thing was uuuuugly.) so if he's out, he's out.

I think the Dixie Chicks used LiveNation, as has Kelly Clarkson. So, I really can't complain about them so far. I've never heard anything negative about them, as opposed to when U2 went with Fanfire, I know several people that instantly went into "Uh oh" mode.

CMM said:

You are one of the few I associate with always putting up pics I've never seen before.

Question is, are they real nuns?

:shrug:If they are they are beng very naughty kissing The Fly!! but then I envy them so much!!:|

*20 hail Mary's for each of them I guess!!:lol:

and Im glad to surprise you with pics you've never seen before CMM ;)

BonoFox1 said:

:shrug:If they are they are beng very naughty kissing The Fly!! but then I envy them so much!!:|

*20 hail Mary's for each of them I guess!!:lol:

and Im glad to surprise you with pics you've never seen before CMM ;)

I remember once a friend and I were giggling at a nun and a priest in a car in the drive thru line for Jack in the Box. Suddenly they started making out and we were like :ohmy: :crazy: :shocked:
until we remembered it was the Saturday before Halloween, they were on their way to a party no doubt. :rolleyes:

bonocomet said:

I remember once a friend and I were giggling at a nun and a priest in a car in the drive thru line for Jack in the Box. Suddenly they started making out and we were like :ohmy: :crazy: :shocked:
until we remembered it was the Saturday before Halloween, they were on their way to a party no doubt. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!I bet it was SCANDALOUS!!!! :lol:...until you figured it out of course

Back
Top Bottom