CD:UK stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:

Kelly that was my favorite part too! Bono is going old school sesame street!

nothing wrong with liking sesame street at all. :D

Have U2 been on Sesame Street yet? Bono is perfect for a guest appearance he'd be a total goof and have lots of fun with it. Plus since they're supposedly targeting a younger audience with this album..... :wink:

karmic_postmark said:

Have U2 been on Sesame Street yet? Bono is perfect for a guest appearance he'd be a total goof and have lots of fun with it. Plus since they're supposedly targeting a younger audience with this album..... :wink:

If this happens I'm already putting my vote to C is for Cookie or in light of the 1,2,3,14 in vertigo perhaps some time with the "count"

Thanks for the link ! :wink:
That interview was spectacular!!!!!!!!
I was laughin so hard...

Two highlights...

When Bono was singing "people in your neighborhood"

Larry saying at the end" bono, this is your life"... that was priceless! and look at edge..he was cracking up pretty good..they all were!

Larry is so stoic all the time..not a smile or a word...the bam out of the blue... I love that sense of humor... You never know when its gonna hit ya..

WOW great stills!!! Im so in shock after meeting them I didnt get the chance to watch CD:UK today, so Im too hyper to go to sleep im gonna watch the repeat of CD:UK at 3am and TOTPS at 4.30am

oh dear what has bono done to me :ohmy: :combust:

Does anyone know why the video for this does not burn onto a CD? Is it because it's in Real Player? :mad: They have an option to burn but I think it's a paid upgrade. I don't know if I want to do that but I do have a few other videos in RP that won't burn either so it may be worth it.

I always copy everything onto CD's no matter what it is just in case something happens and my computer blows up. Then I still have everything. I wanted to put this video on a CD today and I got an error message with every burning program I have. :(

Last edited:
karmic_postmark said:

Yeah, I can just see it now... Bono confuses the hell out of all the lil' rugrats surrounding him as shouts, "Uno! Dos! Tres! Catorce!"

:wink:

PopDaisy

:bono: :edge: :heart: :larry: :adam:

pics from the CD:UK performance (thanks Esther :bow: :bow: )

98bf30c7.jpg

c8db3681.jpg

999c4a1d.jpg

ff54e3b4.jpg

oh dear. each set of pictures is more mind-numbingly nummy than the last - I beleive that bono shushing the crowd will have to be my desktop picture. He has the "I'm so damn sexy I melt non-flamable items" look going on.
It also appears that several grey shirts will have given their lives to the cause before the promo's are over:wink:

CD:UK mp3's

is there any mp3's available of the CD:UK performance, I am dying to hear miracle drug and SYCMIOYO.

Back
Top Bottom