Caution: Viggo-rous drooling inside...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:
:faint:
attachment.php

GUH! :faint:

Hi :wave: Thanks for this thread, we needed a new Viggo thread! :happy: I bumped my old Viggo thread Sula made me over 2 years ago that hasn't been posted in in nearly a year because my computer is too slow to repost all the pics I wanted to post here. Have a look, surprisingly a lot of them have not gone red x!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45793&highlight=Viggo

I like him better with longer hair :love: Aragorn :drool:

Last edited:
Wow :drool:

I can't believe I've never rented A Walk On The Moon..I heard there's, um, a really hot Viggo scene in that :wink:

I read the Vanity Fair article at the hair salon and it's a great article, if anyone wants to read it at B&N or Borders :D

Mmmm, Viggo :drool:

These are great pics. Thanks everyone!

Oh, BTW: does anyone have any pics from when Viggo was on the cover of Premiere magazine last year? There were some good shots in there.

OMC!! I love this man. He is so rustic. I had a hard time not sighing during the Return of the King. If anyone knows how to make a Viggo avatar let me know b/c I really, really, want one!!

Thank you, thank you thank you for this thread!!

WildHoneyAlways said:
OMC!! I love this man. He is so rustic. I had a hard time not sighing during the Return of the King. If anyone knows how to make a Viggo avatar let me know b/c I really, really, want one!!

Thank you, thank you thank you for this thread!!

Any particular pic you want as an avatar? Post it here or e-mail it to me and I'll make it for you. :)

Here's my address: abs@isla.net

Thanks, Mrs. Springsteen!

Those bed pics are cute, and I like that desert pic.

And the one with him in the water, :faint:

Back
Top Bottom