'Cause I'm all alone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Ladies and germs, I needeth your help!

For the next 3 days I will be occupying my house by myself!

Mom and her boyfriend will be G-O-N-E! And I will have the use of our very own BIG screen tv and surround sound system with no one to answer to what I watch!

So here's my plan...

A BIG GIANT HUGE

U2 MARATHON!!!!!!

:yes:

Here's where you guys come in...

What should I watch?

Wait, that should be...what should I watch FIRST? I need suggestions for successful marathon planning :)

AAAAAAND...... GO!

ooohhhh....the possibilities

hey Hippy, how bout you give us your address, we'll all converge on "La Maison du Hippy" and we'll just partay like it's...Elevation Tour 2002!
party.gif

I say, go video chrono: UF, JT, AB, ZooTV, PopMex....am I missing anything??? ACK! The Boston DVD of course! (edit)

Blast all your CDs and boots of the live shows, turn off the lights and fire up your lighter like the end of a concert....live it up for 3 days!!! WOO HOO!!! *envious*

(ALMOST) all the fun of being in the GA line....with all the comforts of home. Have fun!

Last edited:
Re: ooohhhh....the possibilities

Discoteque said:
hey Hippy, how bout you give us your address, we'll all converge on "La Maison du Hippy" and we'll just partay like it's...Elevation Tour 2002!

Woo! Anyone who wants to come to South FL is invited ;) I can pick you up at the airport ;)

Chronological is a good idea...think I'll do that ;)

*steals Disco's idea of lights off with a lighter (or at least candles)* :yes:

Love the chronological idea! Just get the super slo-mo button ready for the part in R&H during Exit when Bono rubs his pockets, and the part in PopMex during Mysterious Ways with Edge and Bono gettin' friendly whilst singing.

*pant pant*

Last edited:
Re: Re: ooohhhh....the possibilities

hippyactress said:
Woo! Anyone who wants to come to South FL is invited ;) I can pick you up at the airport ;)

don't tempt me....wait....michigan to southern florida is one hell of a walk....:huh: ;).....guess i'll just have to wish.....

have fun at your own personal u2 concert!!

here's my suggestion: watch the audience recording of the boston dvd and pump it up real loud...it'll be like you're there!!

OOOOOOOKAY!

Mom and Jamison are GONE! I'm on my own till Friday afternoon :D

So, I'm gonna go take a shower...get some lunch...pull out all my videotapes...organize them...and sit down to some LOOOOOONG hours of U2 fun!

:D

I'm so excited!

Kristie said:
don't forget your cds!

I KNOW!

*counts tapes*

*multiplies by 6 hours each*

*loses track*

*looks at her 27 bootlegs to listen to*

*gets tired*

*gives up*

OOOOkay, I'm stopping for the evening ...or morning or whatever this is...I'm definitely on U2 overload right now...and I think I'll only be watching choice bits of my U2 material for the next day...

Not to mention that I just went to the library today and checked out some cool books that I'd like to start reading...

Reading, U2, the house to myself, doing whatever the hell I feel like doing...could life get any better?

Yes, I need some friends! :scream:

Twin, this has got to be the best thing any of us has EVER done. ;) :D

Don't forget to watch the Unforgettable Fire tape. You wouldn't want to miss Adam exposing his nipple, now would you? :sexywink: :tongue:

My, I am just full of smilies today aren't I?

:cute: :kiss:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hippyactress said:

well, at 3 am I finally had to stop watching concerts, lol

But since it IS Edge's birthday and all, I'm getting prepared to dive back in to videos :)

uh......enjoy yourself! :laugh: :up: :D

I wactehd R&H and Boston DVD last night......:yes:

you may go overboard though on the u2 love.........:eeklaugh: :slant: :tongue: :p

Back
Top Bottom