Catching the Bonosapian (a PLEBAn tale) - Chapter 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
Chapter four is here at last :D Ten BRI members (Gluey included) make their appearance in this chapter. I must say though, I chose which members to include (and how much to include them) based mainly on what their BRI 'job' is. As a result, I ended up leaving out some people I would've liked to include but couldn't find a place for, and also I ended up writing about people I didn't know very well, so some people may not be completely accurately portrayed. It's all in good fun though, and I hope you all like it :)

---------------------------------------------------

Chass fished the iron key out again (this time from her jeans pocket) and tossed it to Wayne. "Here, go let them in. And be sure the door gets locked when you have."

Wayne went to do so, and within a few minutes, the reception room was swarming with excited females, eager to get close to Bono. Assembled here were Wild, JC, BF, Mia, Brittany, Alisaura, Tanner, Merc, and Effanbee. Gluey came in last, and when she did, everyone else stood aside, giving her a clear path to Bono.

"Hello Bono, I'm Gluey."

"Good. Now will you tell me what the fuck is going on here?"

Chass gasped and put her hand over her heart. "He dropped the F-bomb!"

"Quick, somebody get the droolbucket!" Mia said with a grin.

"I'm head of Bonosapian Research Inc." Gluey continued. "You've been brought here to be studied. Don't be afraid. You're completely safe here. The last thing we'd want is for our specimin to be harmed in any way."

Bono appeared to be too bewildered by her explanation to respond. He simply stared. Gluey turned her attention to the girls assembled around her. "We need to get him upstairs. Did you have to employ the emergency reinforcements?"

"No, we were able to get him secured without it." Babydoll answered.

"Well go and get it now. We'll have to untie him and we can't take any chances." Babydoll disappeared down the hall, and Gluey turned her attention to Wayne, who'd settled himself back into one of the cushy chairs. "Wayne, take Bono's laptop up to the office and see if you can find anything interesting on it. Mia, Wild, go ahead and untie him."

"Ha, I never thought I'd find myself untying Bono." Wild said as she knelt down and began loosening the knots at Bono's ankles.

Once they had Bono untied, Wild and Mia stood him up and each held securely to one of his arms. The other PLEBANs circled around him protectively, and together they all shuffled into the hallway, Gluey leading the way.

Everything went smoothly at first, but when they reached the bottom of the stairs, Bono wrenched himself free from Wild and Mia and made a mad dash through the circle of girls toward the door. Several of them gasped in surprise, but Gluey, already standing on the fourth step up was perfectly calm.

"Bono." She said a trace of annoyance in her voice. "That door is locked."

Bono removed his hand from the unbudging doorknob and turned back around to face her, defeated. Smiling contentedly, Gluey looked over her shoulder up the stairs and called to Babydoll.
"Babydoll, would you come out here where Bono can see you?"

Babydoll stepped slowly out onto the landing between the first two floors and took two steps downward. In her arms, she held a large, extremely shiny, blue and silver beachball. It was so large that it obscured most of her upper body. From where he stood near the front door, it looked almost like a beachball with legs, coming down the stairs. His jaw dropped open and he stared, completely transfixed.

"Do you like what you see, Bono?" Babydoll asked from behind the beachball.

"Yes..." He said, his voice little more than an awed whisper.

"Excellent." Gluey said. "Now, if you'll come upstairs with us, you can play with the beachball as much as you want. However, I'd like you to take note of Babydoll's shoes. She's wearing stiletto heels. Do you have any idea what just one stomp from those heels would do to your precious beachball?"

Bono gasped. "Please don't. I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt the beachball."

"Then come along upstairs with us."

Bono obliged, with the ladies once again all clustered around him. At the second floor, Gluey led the way down the hall to a steel door containing a small window at eye level. Taking a ring of keys from her belt, she shuffled through them a moment before finding the correct key and using it to unlock the door. As soon as the door was open, Babydoll tossed the beachball through the doorway into the large room beyond it. Bono immediately chased the beachball into the room happily. As soon as he had, Gluey shut the door behind him and relocked it with the key.

"We'll give him a few minutes alone with the beachball before we get started." Gluey explained to the others, stepping away from the door. As soon as she had, however, JC and BF crowded around the tiny window, peering in.

"Ladies, please." Gluey said, motioning toward the open door next to the one leading to Bono's room.

"Oh." BF said, smiling. She stepped away from the closed door and went through the open one instead. The others followed.

This room was smaller than the other one, and contained more than enough comfy chairs for all of the ladies, arranged in rows facing a large window in the wall. This was no ordinary window, however. This was a large two-way mirror fixed into the wall between this room and the room next door, where Bono was happily bouncing his beachball against the walls. From his side of the wall, it merely looked like a mirror. The girls, however, had a clear view of everything he was doing.

"Oh, this is awesome!" Mia said, approaching the window, but then jumping back as Bono bounced the beachball against the glass directly in front of her. She turned back to the others. "I hope he doesn't get too warm in there. What's the temperature of the room?"

"The thermostat is on the wall right beside the window." Merc pointed out.

"Oh." Mia said, finding the thermostat and peering at it. She turned the knob and adjusted the temperature slightly, before turning back to the others. "There we go. The Bonosapian has a higher than normal body temperature, you know."

"We know, and if he's still too warm, just have him take off his shirt." Wild said.

"Moobs..." GG said, sighing happily.

"We'll have to get him out of his shirt before long, anyway." JC said, absentmindedly.

"JC! You naughty woman!" Tanner said, laughing.

"For medical purposes, I mean!" JC said, blushing slightly.

"Suuuuure, JC. Sure."

"Popcorn, anyone?" Brittany said, from the side of the room.

She was standing by a long table laden with all sorts of goodies. A popcorn maker stood popping away at one end, while a cappucino machine was already bubbling at the opposite end. All the space inbetween was filled with other snacks and beverages, including several packs of Bono cookies. Everyone helped themselves, and then settled themselves into the first two rows of chairs, where they had a perfect view of Bono's room. They enjoyed the entertaining sight of Bono bouncing the ball around the room for several minutes, before Effanbee stood up.

"I think that's enough, we don't want him wearing himself out before we've had a chance to do any tests."

"You're absolutely right." Gluey said, also standing. "We'd better go ahead and get started. JC, Alisaura, come with me. Brittany, I want you to take notes. You're still in training, don't forget."

"Yes, ma'am." Brittany said, putting down her popcorn and picking up a notebook instead. JC and Alisaura got up and followed Gluey out the door, to begin the first test in the Bonosapian study.

--------------------------

Just what do the BRIgade have in store for the Bonosapian? Stay tuned :wink:

:shifty: oh I'd have something in store for him!!!

:lmao: damn this is gonna be so good! :lol: DOL I :heart: you! :love:

:shifty: if you need more photoshops... lemme know...

:sexywink: :hyper: :yippie: MORE SOON, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet Bono would love reading this!!! I could just hear that hearty gorgeous laugh of his.

(and in case there are ANY openings in BRI, let me and onekea know- we will do ANYTHING!!! :giggle: :laugh: )

Last edited:
blm said:

(and in case there are ANY openings in BRI, let me and onekea know- we will do ANYTHING!!! :giggle: :laugh: )

you bet your life :yes: (I'd need a bilingual dictionary however :sexywink: :angel: )

"seriously", this fiction is really funny and clever :lol:

:applaud:

next bit? :corn:

blm said:
Check out the BRI thread in the Plebans forum, I think it's called "BRI, With or without you" or something... and there are always vacancies! :yes:

The more researchers, the better! :D :nerd:

:applaud: The whole Bri posse is in the house! I love the whole two-way mirror idea. Brilliant.:up:

Alisaura said:

Check out the BRI thread in the Plebans forum, I think it's called "BRI, With or without you" or something... and there are always vacancies! :yes:

The more researchers, the better! :D :nerd:

SERIOUSLY ???? I'll be right over....should i bring my resume??:faint: :dancing: :laugh:
Gee, I have been looking for a job, too!! thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom