Cashman pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi eep!

Were those pics taken by Ms. Cashman?

If so, I must say I am bothered by those pics, for the one reason someone said, they're very candid... you know the guys most likely posed for some/all of those pics (like the one of Edge being goofy with the wig) figuring they were in the company of friends or trusted work associates... not figuring they're appear in a "tell-all" unauthorized book someday. :sigh:

It's like me posing for pics with my friends or work associates...*Thinks about some of the crazy pics she's taken with her friends over the years* Gawd, I hope no one ever writes a book about me! :der:

Ok, I feel better I got that off my chest.

Tabby said:

Did you read the book? Is it as bad as everyone says? :eyebrow:

I've read most of it just so I could get a feel for the book and I wouldn't give it a good review. :no:

It bothers me when there's a typo on the first page I read as well. :shame:

It's all stuff we all know - nothing exciting except the pictures.

erised said:

Yo erised! :wave:

I believe the photos are by Cashman herself - it doesn't say (at least I don't see any photo credits other than herself). There's a couple of photos of her - I'm assuming all the photos are from her personal collection though. She's in that goofy Edge one with all the hair too - I just cut her out. :tongue:

By the way, I totally agree about the pics. I know I would never want someone posting some pictures of myself that I've seen floating around! :shifty:

Sue DeNym said:

??? I do hope that was just badly phrased, or a case of mistaken identity. I can't imagine Bono shoplifting, or attempting to. :(

.....I don't remember that bit, but maybe if I continue reading it I'll come across it. It's so hard for me to read crap though.

However, I remember some bit about Lola going to B's house and going through his clothes to help him get rid of his "unhip" ones. I guess Ali was there too.

I think I read that in that book anyway. :shrug:

erised said:

If so, I must say I am bothered by those pics, for the one reason someone said, they're very candid... you know the guys most likely posed for some/all of those pics (like the one of Edge being goofy with the wig) figuring they were in the company of friends or trusted work associates... not figuring they're appear in a "tell-all" unauthorized book someday. :sigh:

It's like me posing for pics with my friends or work associates...*Thinks about some of the crazy pics she's taken with her friends over the years* Gawd, I hope no one ever writes a book about me! :der:

Ok, I feel better I got that off my chest.

I totally agree. That's part of the reason why I haven't bothered to buy the book. I don't really want to fill the pocketbook of someone like her by buying this sort of book. On the otherhand I'm very curious to see what she wrote about the guys. Not that I would believe a word of what she wrote. I'm just curious to see what she said. I look for it on Ebay in a few months!

eep said:
cashman1.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sig update: I had to change it since it was too big - too many KB for the board- so I'll post it here for anyone who wants to save it.

u2gif.gif

U2Kitten said:

I remember when Ellen had that gif and somehow set it as her desktop background, lol, t'was great! Anyway, that has nothing to do with Cashman or her sell-out photos/book but screw her :madspit:

Thanx for taking the time to scan them, Erin. I must say, Edge is quite photogenic!

Back
Top Bottom