Carboard....U2......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Foadie---did Kinkos give you any crap about copywrite blah blah blah???
The girl I worked with today said there are too many copywrite issues making something like that...now I'm scared.
I don't know what to say to the kinkos people.......they're gonna think I'm nuts.....

Babe, I live in New York City. People are very crazy here, and copyright issues just don't come up when you do this kind of stuff here. They did make me sign a form in case I did anything illegal with the cardboard Larry (!!!!!) and I was told to keep it inside my house...(stalker purposes) Otherwise I was fine! Don't be scared...or go to Canada to get yours made.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Foadie:
They did make me sign a form in case I did anything illegal with the cardboard Larry (!!!!!) and I was told to keep it inside my house...(stalker purposes) Otherwise I was fine! Don't be scared...or go to Canada to get yours made.
tongue.gif

ROFL !!!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by Foadie:
Babe, I live in New York City. People are very crazy here, and copyright issues just don't come up when you do this kind of stuff here. They did make me sign a form in case I did anything illegal with the cardboard Larry (!!!!!) and I was told to keep it inside my house...(stalker purposes) Otherwise I was fine! Don't be scared...or go to Canada to get yours made.
tongue.gif

LMFAO!!!
this entire thread is just too hysterical!

*BF passes by,gives puzzled look*

no Kinko's around here though..i live in the armpit of america i swear!
oh and as far as illegalities with cardboard larry is concerned, well....what i'm thinking of doing with him,cardboard or not, is beyond illegal!

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

Back
Top Bottom