Caption Thread Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great!
A new thread.
Let's see what I can come up with today.

795e9269.jpg

Bob: Here Bono, I downloaded the complete U2 collection from iTunes, so you can practice your lyrics.

50b534ba.jpg

Bono: Uh, thanks Bob

53203389.jpg

Bono thinking: Just smile, pretend you're very happy with it.

53203378.jpg

Oh, who am I kidding?

71ce8728.jpg

How on earth will I be able to remember all that?!

Just ignore the live 8 signs for this one (If I knew how to remove it by photoshop or a program like that I would, but unfortunately I don't)

94c2f172.jpg

You see this suitcase. It's a very special one. A long time ago it was stolen from me (I actually lost it. Sssst, don't tell anyone), but last year some one returned it to me. I actually wrote a song about it, that I would like to perform for you right now.

6055379f.jpg

Starts singing: It was 24 years ago today...

53203802.jpg

Hey, where's Macca? I thought he was going to join me.

164e5602.jpg

Oh, I was supposed to do a speech today and you put it in my back pocket...

Last edited:
scan_1.jpg

Random U2 photoshoot thoughts....
Edge: :sigh: There was more hair in the drain this morning.
Bono: In this photo, I think I'll look taller than Larry AND Edge... I love my platforms...
Adam: *Sound of breeze flowing gently through ears*
Larry: Why's that "Anton" guy staring at us?

u2.jpg

Thinking to themselves:
Adam: who does he think he is "sit down and look away from the camera, its bad enough he made me wear this horrible outfit"
Edge: I wonder if I tried those special "Hair Today" products you always see on ABC...
Bono: OK, look important, stand out, be the star...
Larry: I swear I gonna kick Antons ass... "sit at the back and just... sit there" doesn't he know who I am? I'm Larry @*#%ing Mullen!

And to answer the question on everybody's mind:

When some reporters and fans yelled: Bono, how many times will you be playing Vertigo tonight?
This was his response:
a4482e1d.jpg

bonoadam.bmp

After Adam somehow managed to un-glue himself from Bono, Bono decided enough was enough, and time to exact an ultimate revenge...

Bono: Right, Clayton, you're for it now! Mwahaha... Hey, wait, the gun's stuck to my hand! *swears and curses*

Adam: Ho hum.

Oh, look at Bono. I really wonder what he's thinking in this pic. He looks so content with that smirk on his face.

ab071c66.jpg

:bono: very contently thinking to himself: Announcing the tour in a Walmart is probably the most original idea anyone has ever had ever up until now.

:edge: thinking: Why on earth did Bono tell me to wear this tie?

:larry: thinking: I've never seen the Edge wear those glasses before. I wonder if he bought them here in the store.

:adam: thinking: I still think we should have named the tour Poptart and that we should have done the announcement in Target. I'll be wearing my Poptart shirt during the shows just to prove my point.

410496df.jpg

:bono: thinking: Hm, these hats look good on me. I should have never given my other one to Lola when I was drunk the last night of the tour. You never know what she'll end up doing with it. I wonder how long and what it would take to get it back

Back
Top Bottom