Caption Thread Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
53204549.jpg

The residents of the old rocks stars nursing home always got very excited when let out for the night.

You are a HOOT!!! I wonder why Bob has on slippers?:eyebrow: :laugh:

Carmel - thanks, lol. He has slippers on cause it's the least dangerous footwear for an OAP. ;)

Lol @ kelly's caption, bless him! I have one too.

c9715335.jpg

Larry couldn't believe it when he was told that the time had come for him to start ageing like a normal human being.

chickadee said:
Carmel - thanks, lol. He has slippers on cause it's the least dangerous footwear for an OAP. ;)

Lol @ kelly's caption, bless him! I have one too.

c9715335.jpg

Larry couldn't believe it when he was told that the time had come for him to start ageing like a normal human being.

kellyahern and chickadee both great :lmao:

795e9269.jpg

Bob: Here Bono, this suitcase is so heavy, could you carry it around now for a while?

Bono: Sure Bob, I'd be honored to.
Flashing a big smile.

53203389.jpg

Bono to himself: Keep smiling. There's really no need to start acting all nervous now that you have this huge responsibilty of keeping the suitcase safe. And keep your mouth shut about the fact that you've lost a suitcase before.

50b534ba.jpg

Pfff, this is gonna be so hard.

53203452.jpg

While an unsuspecting Bono is pre-occupied with listening to Tony Blair giving a briefing to the press, Bob has grabbed the suitcase and placed in front of him.

Bob thinking: I better grab a hold of the suitcase again, since Bono's trackrecord with carrying around suitcases isn't too good. Really don't want him to leave it somewhere during one of the many meetings we'll be having today.

71ce8728.jpg

Bono: Oh my I've misplaced another suitcase. Quick, backtrack your steps of the day and try to figure out where you might have left it.

e2d08a85.jpg

Bono: Have you seen this black suitcase? It's about this size?

37b2f0e4.jpg

Bono thinking: Darn, still haven't found what I'm looking for. My stomach is even starting to hurt from all the stress.

Meanwhile Bob is keeping a close eye on Bono: Maybe it's time I put Bono out of his misery and tell him I took the suitcase and put it in a safe.

9812a0c2.jpg

Bob: Hey Bono, you don't have to worry about the suitcase. I took it from you during the press conference. Just as a precaution.

Bono: What a relief!

Gerhard Schroder: Good one, Bob!

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

3444%3A78723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A779562ot1lsi

Adam went a step too far with his superglue during one show.

This explains why Bono has been studying the mike so closely as of late.

5aff8080.jpg

Amsterdam: July 16th

f71fa570.jpg

8c5db3c2.jpg

Zurich: July 18th

He is trying really hard not to fall in the Adam superglue trap.

3444%3A78723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A76%3A667ot1lsi

:bono:: Okay PLEBAns, I surrender! You can have your way with me, if you must.

3444%3A78723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A777762ot1lsi

:bono:: Ummmmm, well, okay, I suppose I said you could have your way with me. I guess that includes supergluing a beach ball to me hands and head. Sshhheesh, I was hoping for something completely different. You girls really are scary!

LG's sidenote: I love that shirt!!!!!!!! :happy:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Awwww.....is there a blush smilie??? Well, there should be...you're making me blush, dear!

I don't think there is a blush smilie. I was looking for it last week and couldn't find it.
Really weird. With all those different smilies you would expect the blush one to be there.

Hm, maybe an idea for the request section of the board.

3444%3A82323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A77%3B743ot1lsi

:larry:: What? They're changing the name of the tour from Vertigo to The Beach Ball Tour?

...from Vertigo to The Superglue Tour?
...from Vertigo to The Hello Kitty Tour? And me bass droom has the Hello Kitty logo on it?

OR

:larry:: Bono's coming on with me to talk about Africa again? But I don't have me earplugs!

:laugh:

ROFLMAO (while I really should be lying in bed sleeping).

Last one for me tonight:

e93f9949.jpg

Paul: See this, Plebans! I got a kiss from Bono!!

Bono: Macca, what are you doing? Don't you know how these Plebans get when they hear I've been giving out kisses!

Oh, screw it!! Bring it on, Plebies. I'm so ready for y'all. Grrrr.......

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Poor Bono getting upset over losing the suitcase!!! :applaud:

Awwww.....is there a blush smilie??? Well, there should be...you're making me blush, dear!
Closest thing is: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom