Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2005-06-13__hotel_bono6.jpg

TAXI!

arhitetka said:
What's with the beach ball ?:hmm:

It's hilarious :applaud: but i don't quite understand

It's from the Slane DVD! A beachball gets tossed on stage and Bono says look Edge a beachball. You have to see it to appreciate :wink:

one4u2 said:
normal_u2_2004_3.jpg

Bono: See I am just as tall as the others

OMG the watermark at Adam's head is freaking me out. It's like he's sending sexy rays right in my direction or something. :drool: Can someone put that watermark over all their heads? :wink:

On the other hand - exposed Bono neck. Sweet, vulnerable, exposed Bono neck. :combust: :faint: Y'all don't think Larry and Edge would try to stop me, do you? :ohmy:

Suddenly I feel like eating a thick, juicy steak. :macdevil:

These are all grrrrreat, grrrrrls! Keep 'em coming!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

OMG the watermark at Adam's head is freaking me out. It's like he's sending sexy rays right in my direction or something. :drool: Can someone put that watermark over all their heads? :wink:

:laugh:

one4u2 said:
normal_u2_2004_3.jpg

Bono: See I am just as tall as the others

:lol: I don't know what's better about that picture, Edge's beautiful Edgeyness (and is that...no...could it be, a clean-shaven Edge?! :drool: damn he is hawt) or Bono's beautiful exposed perfect neck...actually I do...:combust: but I'll take both of 'em - all four even!!!

I :heart: this thread.

a2f28911.jpg

Bono: I can count to two! HEY EDGE! What comes after two?

70eafb3d.jpg

Edge: Uhhhh...catorce??

a0b1426a.jpg

Bono: WRONG! Ultimate punishment!!

...I have no idea what I'm on about :lmao:

3bbfc594.jpg

:larry: I started the band and I say we ride the Merry-Go-Round first, then go in the House of Horrors!

:adam: You're not serious are you Larry? We should save the Merry-Go-Round 'til last!

:edge: As long as I get my cotton candy I'm happy.

:bono: Quick! Someone gimme some money! You can win beach balls at that side-show!

Well, I think that my family believes that i am completely insane because I've been laughing alone in my room at my laptop for half an hour.

*sigh* Where would caption threads be without the beachball? :wink:

**Liesa** said:
Well, I think that my family believes that i am completely insane because I've been laughing alone in my room at my laptop for half an hour.

:yes: my mum gives me strange looks everytime I mention PLEBA and the beachball scenario's

AtomicBono said:
a2f28911.jpg

Bono: I can count to two! HEY EDGE! What comes after two?

70eafb3d.jpg

Edge: Uhhhh...catorce??

a0b1426a.jpg

Bono: WRONG! Ultimate punishment!!

...I have no idea what I'm on about :lmao:

:lol:!

Like the one about the rides, too :D.

And yes, my family's given me many an odd look when I'm on here and laughing my head off at something, too. And like I said, now whenever I see a beach ball, I'll at least be smirking, if not outright laughing.

Angela

b7d66b7d.jpg

:bono: : AAAHH! Oh god its a police raid!
:larry: *thinking to self* just keep looking down, they won't recognise you

arrest.jpg

Cop: *out of picture* Mr Paul Hewson, I am arresting you on numerous accounts of torture
:bono: :What the hell are ya talkin' about?!
Cop: Look out at that sea of women, you know they can't have you, and you still torment them.

P.S thanks for posting these pix :up:

Last edited:
hay said:
b7d66b7d.jpg

:bono: : AAAHH! Oh god its a police raid!
:larry: *thinking to self* just keep looking down, they won't recognise you

arrest.jpg

Cop: *out of picture* Mr Paul Hewson, I am arresting you on numerous accounts of torture
:bono: :What the hell are ya talkin' about?!
Cop: Look out at that sea of women, you know they can't have you, and you still torment them.

:lmao: :lmao: I LOVE Larry's response!

43383f63.jpg

:bono: Can you hear me now??? Damn Verizon....

9d74ee0f.jpg

:bono: Hello? Hello? .....*to self* damn, you'd think with all the money I make, I could buy a decent cell phone!!
:edge: *out of view* Did you try pressing the little button that says "on"??
:bono: ....er, yeah! :shifty: I did that! Do you think I'm stupid or something?!

AtomicBono said:

:D

Dude, my friends and I are all officially pirates, they're still around, trust me. Edge can come hang with us :wink:

:lol: My oddball friends and I are also official pirates!! I got told that I am to wear an eyepatch to my leaving school party next month!
S.S FLOATY all the way! :reject:

More great ones! Love the police one...hehe, yeah, he should be arrested for that, LOL. What would be an adequate punishment for him *Realizes she's stepping into dangerous territory here*?

elysithea said:
43383f63.jpg

:bono: Can you hear me now??? Damn Verizon....

9d74ee0f.jpg

:bono: Hello? Hello? .....*to self* damn, you'd think with all the money I make, I could buy a decent cell phone!!
:edge: *out of view* Did you try pressing the little button that says "on"??
:bono: ....er, yeah! :shifty: I did that! Do you think I'm stupid or something?!

:lol:!

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom