Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickadee said:
U2Bono879.jpg

Bono tried to hide his disappointment after the 'Bono Lookalike' Contest wasn't quite as successful as he'd hoped...
:lmao: ROTF! That's awesome! :applaud:

Exxon Valdez smashing into Larry's hair...hehe. I'll see if I can work that into a future caption. :)

Thank you for all those nice compliments every one!
Now, stop it, 'cause you're making me blush and I can't find the smilie for that.

I wanna do some more captions.
But I'm afraid those will not be as good as the one I posted first.
O well, I'll just have a go at it.

The Bono sad puppy face is just screaming for more!!

53213181.jpg

Why didn't they let me wear the Sgt. Pepper outfit at Live 8?

Lemon Grrrrrl, this pic is already funny without the caps...
Thanks for posting it!

3444434323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323864%3C782%3A8ot1lsi

Here's another cap to go with it:

The Edge: I can not believe I had to take of my shoes, only because Bono wants to look bigger than me.
And does he really think that that too small shirt he's wearing makes him look taller.

Or:

Edge to Bono: Let go of my jacket. I already told you I'm sorry your shirt shrunk during washing, but I never had to do my own laundry before.

Last edited:
chickadee said:
U2Bono879.jpg

Bono tried to hide his disappointment after the 'Bono Lookalike' Contest wasn't quite as successful as he'd hoped...

:lmao: :applaud: :up:! That's a good one!

Miringeltje, I'll second everyone else here...yours with the lyric sheets and Bob Geldof and that was pure genius :up: :applaud: to you. Very funny :).

I also love all the ones regarding Bono's height and hygiene. I've said it before and I'll say it again, poor Bono, LOL :hug: :bono:.

And many other great ones here, too.

*:heart:s this thread...should rate it 5 stars*

Angela

d5a3b9b3.jpg

George W. Bush: There I was, all set to nominate The Pest here, uh, I mean Bono :lol: for the World Bank presidency. Then Larry called me and told me the band needed Bono to sing on their Vertical tour ... so I went with Wolfie instead.

Bono: *Vertical* tour?

Bob Geldolf: When the :censored: are we going to :censored:in' talk about :censored:in' poverty and Africa again, Mr. President?

:lmao:

jobob, this has brightned one hard day for me.

I wouldn't know whose personality is caught more accurately...

jobob said:
d5a3b9b3.jpg

George W. Bush: There I was, all set to nominate The Pest here, uh, I mean Bono :lol: for the World Bank presidency. Then Larry called me and told me the band needed Bono to sing on their Vertical tour ... so I went with Wolfie instead.

Bono: *Vertical* tour?

Bob Geldolf: When the :censored: are we going to :censored:in' talk about :censored:in' poverty and Africa again, Mr. President?

This is great! "Vertical tour", indeed. :lol:

UTI0317940.jpg

Bono: Dammit, not that bloody superglue again!

UTI0719682.jpg

Yes, Adam's superglue trick was really getting out of hand...

So Bono thought up the ultimate revenge...

UTI0324481.jpg

He superglued himself TO Adam!

Last edited:
popredroom.jpg

Adam to Bono: Hey Bono, y'like my new glasses?

Bono to Adam: Good try this time, but mine are still more rad (pronounced: red), Adam!

Larry (praying): Dear Lord, please let them act normal like me for a chance. I really don't understand why they're all wearing sunglasses, while we're sitting inside.

The Edge is secretly sleeping behind his dark sunglasses.

The Bono sad puppy face is just screaming for more!!

53213181.jpg

Why didn't they let me wear the Sgt. Pepper outfit at Live 8? [/B]

More thoughts from Bono's puppy-dog face:

Why didn't McCartney and I segue into "With A Little Help From My Friends" after we sang "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" at Live 8? Jobob really wanted to hear us do that....

Why do I always look like one of those wrinkled-up dogs anymore when I frown?

Will I still be a cool Rock Star if they give me the Nobel Peace Prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom