Caption Thread Part 2...BOOM CHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3addbd35.jpg

B: Edge says I'm always stealing the spotlight? I'll show him stealing the spotlight..

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
heh heh... my alternate caption to this went something more along the lines of

B: Please oh please let that be a gun you have to my back

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Holy :censored:! The other one was great, but that's an instant classic!! Kind of makes me think that maybe Bono isn't screaming about the water in that Blender pic where it looks like Adam's goosing him! I'd post it right now but snapfish is down at the moment. :banghead:

Ok, since yesterday I can't see any pics, but only red X. Is it the same for you?? (gimme back the the caption thread!! :scream:)

kellyahern said:
"Cartman, what did you think of the U2 show?"

09fe9078.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh my... I haven't watched South Park in years, but suddenly I have this urge to tune in and watch the boys. :D

miss becky said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh my... I haven't watched South Park in years, but suddenly I have this urge to tune in and watch the boys. :D

Remember how they had Cartman do a rendition of 'Come sail away'? I wonder what he'd sound like doing a U2 song.... :hmm: :eeklaugh:

kellyahern said:
But when I saw that pic, I immediately though of Cartman's voice saying, "Sweeeeeeeeeeet." ":lol:

:yes:. I heard his voice in my head, too.

I have heard that version of "Come Sail Away"-very, very twisted. I can only imagine what a U2 song would sound like sung by him, LOL (have they ever made reference to U2 on the show?).

Angela

LMAO

Sad_Girl said:
2025.jpg

heh heh... my alternate caption to this went something more along the lines of

B: Please oh please let that be a gun you have to my back...

but I didn't think I should go there :tsk: :shame:

:laugh: :sexywink: :laugh: Good idea!!

>:)

3436769923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3B797947ot1lsi

:bono: Oh yeah - watch this!! I'm gonna kick some :censored: here ... take THAT!! And that, and that -- !!!! ... Uh, oh.

:adam: [snickering]

:larry: Did you see that!? He just punched a hole in my snare!!

:edge: [sigh] Bono, Larry's the one who joined this band to hit things.

177c8096.jpg

See?? Everybody thinks I'm wealthy, wiping my rear end with $1000 bills ... well, I've got two words for you. HA HA!

<elsewhere>

:larry: :edge: :adam: <roaring their heads off> Tryin' to make a statement ... and just forgot his wallet ... the sod!!

Last edited:
e4bdea6c.jpg

random larry thoughts

"who the hell let Bono get hold of that hat?!?"
"These shirts from Gap Kids are a bit too roomy - perhaps I should consider going to baby Gap for my concert shirt needs"
"Did I use enough gel in my hair? You can never have too much gel...."

2.jpg

B - Edge - I'm a little hurt - I really liked sharing the microphone with you last tour - now you have this new hands free set - which by the way - why don't I one of those?
E - Bono - while sharing a microphone with you was super fun you do have a bit of a spit problem - and secondly you can get one of the hands free mic's when you learn to play more than one instrument at a time
B - that is mean The Edge, just mean. I am so not sharing the Tamborine with you tonight

Back
Top Bottom