Caption Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Alright, this one came to me last night:

A few weeks ago:
bonolarryphone.jpg

Bono: Hey Larry, have you ever gone to that Interference website?
Larry: No...
Bono: I couldn't sleep last night, and I ended up on there.
Larry: And?
Bono: They have this board called PLEBA. It's insane there.
Larry: Insane how?
Bono: All they talk about is how hot I am!
Larry: Haha, yea right... Um, what do they say about me?
Bono: They seem to really like your moobs.
Larry: My what?
Bono: Your man-boobs.
Larry: .....
Bono: .....
Larry: Is that all?
Bono: They think your hair is greasy and that you should get it cut. They've been calling you Larry Mullet Jr.
Larry: Well you're the one that invented the mullet. What do they say about your hair?
Bono: There was a thread about my Pop hair, you know, when I had it short and reddish. They seem to like that.
Larry: Ha! You'd never be able to pull that look off now.
Bono: Yea I could!
Larry: Ha, I doubt it.
Bono: You just wait and see, mullet-boy! **hangs up**

And the next day, Bono got his hair cut :D

:lmao: :lol:

aad.jpg

Ali: Oh and this one! You'll look so good all your little school friends are gonna be jealous!

Bono: But i dont want that oneeeee! I wanna pick my own stuff! *pout*

^ Do you mean the first two in the thread? Thanks either way :D

New caption :whistle:

Larryprimalscreambandhug.jpg

:bono: Larry...... *sigh* Adam, Edge, and I are here because we care about you..
:edge: We've been meaning to say something for a long time, but we didn't know how to go about it..
:adam: Larry.. the hair gel HAS to go.
:larry: I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!! :scream: :no::yell:

kafrun said:

Larryprimalscreambandhug.jpg

:bono: Larry...... *sigh* Adam, Edge, and I are here because we care about you..
:edge: We've been meaning to say something for a long time, but we didn't know how to go about it..
:adam: Larry.. the hair gel HAS to go.
:larry: I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!! :scream: :no::yell:

:giggle: YES LARRY YOU HAVE!!!!
I wonder if he reads all this... I hope he does.. Larry, long hair is ok.. QUIT THE GEL!!!! :wink:

SimplyConfused said:

I wonder what's up there...

Disclaimer: I must state that this caption was conceived by one of my friends, whilst we were sitting here laughing at all the many good captions there are.

:giggle: I had the same thought when I saw that pic... I think it's been captioned before with it aswell... yes Bono, caught you are! (ack I'm talking like Yoda, good can't be!)

i know its been done but heck...too good of an oppurtunity...

wck8bd.jpg

In the heat of the concert...Bono still hadn't found what he was looking for...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
cd2b75061bb.gif

:bono:: Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena! Hey, Macarena!

Gif by U2Granny, lame caption by me
:wink:

:lol:
what does the line mean btw? I know it's spanish, but I've no clue what it means!
an it's exactly what I thought when I saw the doc... I lolled and fell out of my bed... yes, that hurt, but it was still funny :wink:

^ That part of the UF documentary is so funny as well as the bit when Larry does a Cliff impersonation saying ' hi fans'!! :lol:

Hi Dahlia :) We haven't spoken in a while! You've seen the doc then? Isn't he lovely? And when he starts laughing while they're recording some vocals :cute: :kiss:

1weirdawrd06.jpg

:bono: Thank you all for this...um..thing. I'm not sure exactly what this thing is. It's...er...heavy, and shiny. I'm sure it make for a very nice key-ring holder. Or maybe the boys can play ring-toss with it. But I'm just kidding--it'll be very nice to put on our mantle--it'll scare all the bandits away. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom