Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelu2fan said:
:banghead: Sorry Katie, I mis read your post...to bring us back on track here is a caption.
noel_adam-vi.jpg

Guy::blahblah: :blahblah:
:adam: (thinking) Oh god I think Bono put something in my rice to get back at me for all those years of super glue

Damn straight, you should be!! Heh heh. Good caption, and that's Noel Gallagher, I think.

I knew he look familar, I just was not sure....Sorry that was the best I could do:slant:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
<Another one shamelessly stolen from the gif thread...but NOT hotlinked!!!>

The U2 workout video!
th_IWillFollow.gif

:bono:: And 3 more, 2 more, 1 more - you're doing great!
:lol:
Hilariously, my boyfriend (arg I hate that term) actually invented Bono-robics in Boston and the I Will Follow video was part of his inspiration...

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I'm a modern woman. The best thing I make for dinner is reservations. :wink:
:lol: yea I can agree with that... well my father is a great cook, so mine are more invitations :wink:
But Bono never cooks at home anymore since Ali went veggie... so, :hmm: maybe I should take some lessons in cooking..

Galeongirl said:

I think she meant *that* picture ;) it's your fave right?
I mean.. if a certain Tub picture is posted, I magically happen to be there aswell... hmm I wonder how that happens.. we u2fans have great sense of timing and location :wink:

Has anyone made a caption for the tub pic?:drool:
I am sure that would be way to distracting to come up with something good. I have came to the conclusion that is the reason for my caption suckness.:p

oh momma, I can't even think of what I ate the same night if I see that pic.. I can't even think at all!
how about ... euhmmmmmmmm *tries to think without seeing the picture, wich is burned on the insides of my eyes already...... ok it sucks, but eh, it's true!
bonobathtub6oq.jpg

:half earth's female population: :drool: :drool: :combust: :faint: :faint:
:bono: Talk to the knee, you know you want it :cool:

Several of these pics were swiped from a different thread :tsk::

pinkbono.jpg

:bono: OH NOOOES!! My jacket is caught in the fax machine! :yikes: HELP!!

A continuation of the Bono Sees A Giant, Shiny Lemon caption:
kafrun said:
bono.jpg

:bono: Holy CRAP! Holy mother of all things good and..... just...... guh.. omg.. OMG........ Adam.. Is....... that........... is that...... IS THAT..................... A GIANT SHINY LEMON?!?! :faint::faint::faint:
:adam: Oh gawd, he's about to have an overload of shiny.. I hope he has a change of pants.....

12ac6910.jpg

:bono: ZOMG!! There is it again guys! :hyper: Oh WOW!! Oohhh Giant Shiny Lemon.. I am not worthy! :bow:

Last edited:
7c4520af.jpg

:bono: There you go. Always happy to do something for a fan :blahblah: Say, have you joined the One campaign yet? :blahblah:
Guy: Huh? Bo-no? :scratch: I thought you were Robin Williams..

:)reject: *runs out before the mob of angry PLEBAns with pitchforks arrives*)

Someone please caption this. I'm staring at it, and I know it can use a caption, but I can't figure out what!!!! The only ones that come to my mind are lame (Adam needs a cheatsheet just like Bono needs a teleprompter...Adam stole a too-tight shirt from Larry's closet...Adam tries to play his name on the bass but can't quite find the M note...) Help a PLEBAn out!
3465633%3B8%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233545482%3B58nu0mrj

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Someone please caption this. I'm staring at it, and I know it can use a caption, but I can't figure out what!!!! The only ones that come to my mind are lame (Adam needs a cheatsheet just like Bono needs a teleprompter...Adam stole a too-tight shirt from Larry's closet...Adam tries to play his name on the bass but can't quite find the M note...) Help a PLEBAn out!
3465633%3B8%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233545482%3B58nu0mrj
:adam:: Uuh, is that a pair of panties that just landed at my feet? :ohmy:
Lemon Grrrrrl: :giggle::shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom