Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristin Machina said:
bonocone.jpg

Unfortunately, Bono misunderstood Ali when she requested that he come home with a few rubbers.

:lmao: That was one of the best captions I've ever seen!!

shamelessly stolen from the interview thread, idea stolen from HcBiggs :wink:
image03132002tv2126fl.jpg

:bono: an' then ye raise yer hand like this
:man: like this? *raises hand higher*
:bono: *thinks* hehe his hand might be higher, but look who the tallest here is! :cool:

I feel sooo tall right now... I'm his height *points to Bono*
5'8" ^^ but with the shoes, he'll be taller, wich is good,.. ^^ I wouldn't want to look down on him IF I ever meet him!!!!

Galeongirl said:
shamelessly stolen from the interview thread, idea stolen from HcBiggs :wink:
image03132002tv2126fl.jpg

:bono: an' then ye raise yer hand like this
:man: like this? *raises hand higher*
:bono: *thinks* hehe his hand might be higher, but look who the tallest here is! :cool:
That's Andrew Denton. :)

Bonomenno.jpg

:bono: So....you are telling me that Edge got the whole H-Cord thing from a FoxTrot strip?

888b6b58.jpg

:bono: *after checking out the FoxTrot strip* AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe that Edge would do that to me!! :grumpy:

(True story I noticed this when I was looking through the latest FoxTrot complitaion book My Hot Dog Went Out, Can I Have Another? ....it's on page 34)

A new collection of "shiny" captions:

01hot.jpg

:bono: NNNNOOOOOO!! I lost my Shiny! Quick! Help me find it!!
Technical Type Dudes: Bono, this video shoot is costing a lot of money you know :rolleyes:
:bono: But I neeeeeed iiiiiiit! :scream::sad:

discoadam.jpg

:bono: (off camera) - Is that not genius? It's the greatest scene I've ever written. Adam. Giant shiny ball. Shiny lights. Wow.. just genius. It just doesn't get any better................

bono.jpg

:bono: Holy CRAP! Holy mother of all things good and..... just...... guh.. omg.. OMG........ Adam.. Is....... that........... is that...... IS THAT..................... A GIANT SHINY LEMON?!?! :faint::faint::faint:
:adam: Oh gawd, he's about to have an overload of shiny.. I hope he has a change of pants.....

kafrun said:
discoadam.jpg

:bono: (off camera) - Is that not genius? It's the greatest scene I've ever written. Adam. Giant shiny ball. Shiny lights. Wow.. just genius. It just doesn't get any better................

I do not see how:drool:

You are on a roll Kafrun!!!:lmao:

kafrun said:
bono.jpg

:bono: Holy CRAP! Holy mother of all things good and..... just...... guh.. omg.. OMG........ Adam.. Is....... that........... is that...... IS THAT..................... A GIANT SHINY LEMON?!?! :faint::faint::faint:
:adam: Oh gawd, he's about to have an overload of shiny.. I hope he has a change of pants.....

:lol: :lol: That's so good! I had a laughing fit when I saw it :wink: Bono has the sweet - gormless look going on.... :D

Galeongirl said:

somehow I had an idea you would find this thread soon enough :rolleyes:
that picture really pulls you like a magnet doesn't it :wink:

Hey, you know I have a weakness for anything :adam:
He just has a way about him that intrigues me.

:p

SimplyConfused said:

I think anyone can garantee that whenever that picture is involved, Carmel will be one of the first to respond.

:eyebrow: Not just any picture...
Picture must contain :adam:
and then Carmel is there:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

:eyebrow: Not just any picture...
Picture must contain :adam:
and then Carmel is there:wink:

I think she meant *that* picture ;) it's your fave right?
I mean.. if a certain Tub picture is posted, I magically happen to be there aswell... hmm I wonder how that happens.. we u2fans have great sense of timing and location :wink:

Galeongirl said:

I think she meant *that* picture ;) it's your fave right?
I mean.. if a certain Tub picture is posted, I magically happen to be there aswell... hmm I wonder how that happens.. we u2fans have great sense of timing and location :wink:

Same here... that picture is teh sex!!! Anyways... back on track...

SOMEONE THINK OF A CAPTION! For the love of God!

:wink:

:banghead: Sorry Katie, I mis read your post...to bring us back on track here is a caption.
noel_adam-vi.jpg

Guy::blahblah: :blahblah:
:adam: (thinking) Oh god I think Bono put something in my rice to get back at me for all those years of super glue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom