Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that photo and your caption gave me the idea for this next one...

Bonoknnykk.jpg

:bono: Hey where are you guys!! :grumpy: You better get here quick coz I've just spotted a boat load of Plebans heading my way!!!:help:

!

yes adam erlally loved his dress! :lol:
also, thank you hcbiggs2002 for that BIG version :D
your cap could be very true too, look at how desperate he looks :giggle:
also I love them jeans too :love: Prolly Edun... *sigh* I want edun jeans too!(and Bono in his, but that'd be another story)

vivalapopedge said:
I think you mean Bono out of his.......:evil:

no.. not at all... that would spoil so much fun of taking them off :angel:
I mean.. look at the folds/stripes on his jeans... are they suggestive or What? :lol:

Galeongirl said:

no.. not at all... that would spoil so much fun of taking them off :angel:
I mean.. look at the folds/stripes on his jeans... are they suggestive or What? :lol:

They're all pointing towards his crotch! The first thing I looked at was his crotch because of the stripes. (Well, mebbes it wasn't much to do with the stripes, but it's more of a habit :wink:)

SimplyConfused said:

They're all pointing towards his crotch! The first thing I looked at was his crotch because of the stripes. (Well, mebbes it wasn't much to do with the stripes, but it's more of a habit :wink:)

and they say I am perverted ¬¬
at least I look at his face/chest first!
and those arms :drool:
and yes they are very suggestive :wink:

Galeongirl said:

and they say I am perverted ¬¬
at least I look at his face/chest first!
and those arms :drool:
and yes they are very suggestive :wink:

OI! I see them tiny words... Well, I am known as Innocent Pervert pretty much everywhere on the internet, except here. Sadly. I wish I could change me name to that. But I dun wanna lose all me posts. So I must remain as this. Anyway, of track; I DO look at his face. Just a split second later...

u2forlife said:
OOOOOHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD!!!
HOOOOOLLLLYYYYY :censored:
WHY.MUST.HE.BE.SO.GORGEOUS :banghead:

:combust: :combust: :combust:

The bubbles are covering all the places I wanna see :reject:

:lol: I feel you pain sister, I feel your pain..
That pic almost had me questioning my sanity.

Is it possible I could jump into the screen..into the tub?:crazy:

:bono: What the feck IS that
:edge: Those are called PLEABAN's they are in ther natural habitat, I will take a picture for documentation purpose.
:camera:
:larry: Keep them away from me will ya, they give me the creeps, worse than cats I tell ya.:grumpy:
:adam: I 'm calling for help

1e9be2ee.jpg

vivalapopedge said:

:lmao: where did you find that picture?

I got the picture from one4u2 on the "larry fan..." thread on here. So all of the credit for the picture goes to where ever she found it! :wink: And thanks one4u2 for the pic in the first place!! :D

hcbiggs2002 said:
Oh dear, you guys!!:wink: First it was the left hand thing and now the arrow like lines in his jeans, which again, like with the hand, I never noticed until it was pointed out!?!:lmao:

:reject:
and I stated both.......

:lmao: also SC, note that we don't just claim the tub... I was more talking about the man in it.. :evil: that has to be said tho...
and vivalapopedge... I must say... the first time I saw that picture... my pc kinda scrolled down too far.. so I had to scroll up... and *it* was the first thing I saw.... I died at that point.... :combust:
:drool: still I can't choose between that pic and the Tub one.... the tub is more suggestive... the leather one leaves only a little bit to our imagination :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom