Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of captions with a hungry Bono... continue?
bonobitingtippy4eb.jpg

:bono: Ngggghhh... soo... hungry.... *thinks* and do they mind? ofcourse not! I mean, would they miss a tippy if *I* licked the wounds?

bonocountingfingers1207keulen1.jpg

:bono: how many have I eaten already????

bonogivinghandkiss2407zurich6w.jpg

:bono: NOT ENOUGH! *hungry* oh well, better start on my own then....... :rolleyes:

bonoandedgekiss2206eastrutherf.jpg

:bono: mhhhhhhhhhh satisfied at last. Edge, have I told you before how tasty you are?

Last edited:
what is the thing said in the corner right below??
(also, I think to post pics here, you should give them a nice caption :D )

tastybono2sh.jpg

:edge: Oh Bono, you are so very tasty, and I will lick you on national television to show everyone how very tasty you are...........though I think they already know you are yummy......:wink:
:bono:You know, in the purple shirt, I do kind of look like a hard candy, like a Jolly Rancher or somthing........

Re: The one that got away, part 5

hcbiggs2002 said:
Okay, so tired was Bono of not succeding to catch a fish with a rod and line he'd thought he'd try he hand at trout tickleling...

BonoWaistDeep.jpg

:bono: (thinking to self) Now the instructer said to stand perfectly still, with your hands close together, so as to lure the fish in...:eyebrow:

Instructer:- (shouting and out of shot) Bonooo! You've waded out too far!! You're suppose to throw the fish on land, once you've snared it!!!:no:

bandinwater6ox.jpg

:larry::edge::adam:We've come to save you Bono!

bonoandgeldof3.jpg

Bob Geldof: I know that smirk
Bono: oh?
Bob Geldof: you got laid didn't you?
Bono: it can not be that bloody obvious

partial credit for this caption goes to my friend since we both had the thought of "someone got laid" when we saw Bono's expression this picture and constructed about a doezen captions on that theme before deciding this one was best

Last edited:
vivalapopedge said:
edgeandadam9we.jpg

whoops, hungry edge.......:edge::drool::adam:

:yikes: Edge, please, don't.... !!!!!!! You'll be responsible for the death of dozens of Adam-girls if you eat him!!!!!!!!! And you need a bass-player, anyway!!!!! So turn your head slowly away....goooood....and leave him for the PLEBANS!!!!!!!

edge's girl said:
bonoandgeldof3.jpg

Bob Geldof: I know that smirk
Bono: oh?
Bob Geldof: you got laid didn't you?
Bono: it can not be that bloody obvious

partial credit for this caption goes to my friend since we both had the thought of "someone got laid" when we saw Bono's expression this picture and constructed about a doezen captions on that theme before deciding this one was best

:lmao: thank you, milk all over my monitor now....
:lol: that smirk of him really tells us more than a thousand words isn't it??

k18dup.jpg

>Flash<

:bono: Common Edge, SAY "Cheese"! And give..me...that...damn...award! Common! I know you're a good baby.

:edge: No!! This is mine!! :madspit:

:bono: :mad: No!! This is MINE!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

John: That is my drink.
Bono: Yer startin' sumat or sumfink?
John: Er... no. I just want my beer...
Bono: D'yer wanna fight or sumat?
John: No...
Bono: Yer starin' on uz?
John: OK, have the beer...

*NOTE: Bono is speaking in a Geordie accent all through there as that is the only accent I have known charvs to have, being a Geordie myself.*

Last edited:
SimplyConfused said:

John: That is my drink.
Bono: Yer startin' sumat or sumfink?
John: Er... no. I just want my beer...
Bono: D'yer wanna fight or sumat?
John: No...
Bono: Yer starin' on uz?
John: OK, have the beer...

*NOTE: Bono is speaking in a Geordie accent all through there as that is the only accent I have known charvs to have, being a Geordie myself.*

Hahaha! :lol:
To me all chavs sound alike, whether they're in Scotland or France. And yes, I have met French chavs, they are even harder to understand!:huh:

2960daaf.jpg

:edge: Chicks dig the sleazy older man look.

:adam: Pimp 'yo

:larry: Party in the city where the heat is on
All night on the beach till the break of dawn
Welcome to miami
Buenvenidos a miami

:bono: Adam, give me back my cane! I got the shoes and the hat to go with it, I need the cane! Adam! Oh God you superglued it to your hand didn't you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom