Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
butt.jpg

:bono: I told you Larry! My butt is SO still there!

:larry: I didn't say your arse was gone, I said the cars were warm.

:edge: :giggle:

Not really a caption, but I didn't think it was worth bumping up a thread (Bono's Butt Grabbin') just for this.

bonobuttgoblin.jpg

Bono's Butt Goblin. :happy:

:ohmy: That is the funniest thing I have ever saw!!!I kid you not!!!:lol: :laugh: :lmao:

BTW love your new avatar.

Meghan said:
Not really a caption, but I didn't think it was worth bumping up a thread (Bono's Butt Grabbin') just for this.

bonobuttgoblin.jpg

Bono's Butt Goblin. :happy:

hahaa oh good lord, that's adorable....

:wink:

Finally, here's my post recreation.
Not entirely the same as what I had before, but it already took me long enough to finally post it.
So here you go:

Woohoo!!!

:applaud:

Merc, Sue DeNym, Advah, edge's girl, BONO'ppetit, kcline1, geegeelovesadam, got2k9s, Golightly Grrl, hcbiggs2002, MsPurrl, Melanya, Meghan, i_love_adam, CeeCee, AtomicBono, MrsSpringsteen, Storm/Light, DreamOutLoud13, lovebono, U2MaNaIcWeIdO, geegeelovesadam, Ikkin, nikkyjade, GracelandHarley, Swingn2thaMusic, thank you for coming up with these captions and posting them here.

:bow:

Another great bunch!!
Good going everyone.

A few special shout outs:

- The first one goes to all who were brave enough to take the plunge and post their first caption.

- Secondly, :up: to all the captions that included beachballs, H-chord, Larry's hair and superglue jokes.
Can't get enough of those.

- And the same goes for all those full of potential pictures. I just love it when there's a lot of caption possibilities for one and the same picture!

- :wave: to all the lurkers/readers and posters who have written com(pli)ments. And another one :wave: to the u2captions team: Meghan (I really feel like you have been watching out over this thread, while the rest of us has been pre-occupied with other things, that have kept us away from here or with too limited time to post. You're the only one who has posted com(pli)ments and captions regularly. I have seen you bump and breath live in this thread multiple time and I just wanted to say: YOU ROCK! :up: :applaud: ), Lemon Girrrrrl (I'm so glad you got hold of a new computer. Hope you have things in order quickly, so you can get back to posting captions soon. Waiting in anticipation. Hurry though. Or I personally will come and pull you out of B's pocket! ;) :happy: :hyper: ), chickadee (you out there??).

Allright, back to captioning we go!

Miringeltje said:
- And another one :wave: to the u2captions team: Meghan (I really feel like you have been watching out over this thread, while the rest of us has been pre-occupied with other things, that have kept us away from here or with too limited time to post. You're the only one who has posted com(pli)ments and captions regularly. I have seen you bump and breath live in this thread multiple time and I just wanted to say: YOU ROCK! :up: :applaud: )
Thank you, but I wouldn't go that far as to say watched over it. No more than a lot of other people anyway.

The truth is that I don't have much else to do with myself these days. I finished school for the year about 2 weeks ago, and I have nothing (much) to do other than bump caption threads.

**Just so you know, I DO do other things, non-U2 related things**

****No, really, I do****

********It's TRUE!!!********

******************:madwife:******************

Meghan said:
I wouldn't go that far as to say watched over it.

Hehehe, I knew you were gonna say that.

However I couldn't find a better English word for what I was trying to say and since I already took long enough to post, I decided "watched over" just had to do.

Meghan said:
The truth is that I don't have much else to do with myself these days. I finished school for the year about 2 weeks ago, and I have nothing (much) to do other than bump caption threads.

If that's the case,
Meghan said:

******************:madwife:******************
indeed.

'Cause why are there no captions in the band and beachball section yet??

:lol:

It's your summer vacation, right?
Damn, how I wish it where time for my summer vacation.
Not that I should complain, Christmas break isn't too far away.

Last edited:
Melanya said:
atu2.jpg

Little did the people know, that Bono was in fact.......All four members of U2! The evidence is shown here, Edge's cowboy hat and 'stache from the Pop era, Adam Clayton's Sunglasses, and Larry Mullen's leather. *Gasp*

if the photo is still gone when this reply shows up, it means somebody made a boo boo...this photo and all the captions should be in book 2, and now will it?

newbies, lurkers and all-around admirers of pleans, please read the hotlinking thread as it pertains to photos...we can't keep missing little gems like these...

Don't worry, Meghan.
It's OK.
I was only joking around.
Which you already knew of course.

Here's a :hug: anyway.

And it's not like I have been doing much myself.

Miringeltje said:
Both of you have obviously been reading the butt grabbin thread.
Where a link to a certain pic was posted.

actually I haven't..:ohmy: but I'm gonna*runs to thread:drool:

is this the bonos pen15 site:shifty:

Need to get back to caption postings.
Really need to get back to captions.
Really, really need to get back.
Really, really, really need to get.
Really, really, really, really need.

Damn who-ever come up with this thread title! ;)

TO-12258-454.jpg

Bono, this is the last fookin' time I'm asking nicely. Where is my fookin' hair gel!?

Note: Larry REALLY needs to stop using the hair gel! Good attempt Bono!

whoopsies.jpg

:bono: about the hairgel...funny story! i wanted to use some, put it down somewhere because i had to take a phonecall, and now i'm not really sure where it is!

345543B87232327Ffp3363Enu3D32333E37.jpg

:larry: *thinking* Bloody bastard! I should take away Bono's beachballs....he took my fooking hairgel....it's only natural that I take my revenge on his fooking beachballs! He should be thankful that I have a spare bottle of hairgel or I do something worse to his fooking beachballs!

sillyedge.jpg

:edge: : Are you serious? I could have sworn all cars fit four in the back.

:bono: : :crazy: Three hours. That's how long it's taken him to realise this car only has three seats in the rear.

:larry: : Once the feeling comes back to me arms and legs, I'm gonna tear that boy a new arse...

:adam: : :) It's not that bad.

edgehuh.jpg

:bono: : :hyper: Edge! I just had the best idea for the tour! Lemons! We'll ride in on one... And it should spin around! Like a mirrorball!! A giant mirrorball Lemon!! Won't it just be extraordinary? Edge? You listening? Edge?

:edge: : :sick:

Meghan said:
sillyedge.jpg

:edge: : Are you serious? I could have sworn all cars fit four in the back.

:bono: : :crazy: Three hours. That's how long it's taken him to realise this car only has three seats in the rear.

:larry: : Once the feeling comes back to me arms and legs, I'm gonna tear that boy a new arse...

:adam: : :) It's not that bad.

What?!? Is Edge's hand around Adam? I'm feelin for a good slash fan fic now...

ps: now they're even more popular (and rich) they don't do stuff like that anymore :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom