Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonoandsomeguy.jpg

Hey Bon, smell this. Smell like chicken to you too?

(okay, maybe I need to eat dinner before I do these from now on. :giggle: )

This is my first attempt at this, so please forgive it:

whatshetalkingabout.jpg

Bono: So then I told Edge about my plan to drop beachballs instead of confetti from the rafters in our next concert, I mean, wouldn't that be extraordinary? Think of how much fun we could have with all those beachballs!

Politician {Thinking}: Who is this man? They told me I'd be discussing trade policies with some guy, but all they told me was that he wore sunglasses. This couldn't possibly be him, he's not even wearing a tie!

Okay, you guys have encouraged me enough to give it another shot, here's three more:

This one just has so many possibilities, I've got to post it again:

GNR.jpg

Bono {Thinking to self} I wonder how much Edge will pay me if I bring him some of Slash's hair....

838cb5ae-1.jpg

Bono {Mumbling/humming to self}: "And when I think about you, I touch myself"

organize282.jpg

Bono: Agghh! No, it tickles, it tickles! *Giggles*

Nope! Black hair. And Larry's more, erm, petit. Not so chunky, even though Bono looks pretty buff here ( :drool: ) . He's heavier built than Larry. (I still love chunky-boy Bono though :hug: , even if I do prefer Larry )

Because I'm avoiding my history essay:

organize170.jpg

Bono {Marlon Brando Impression}: We're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

organize186.jpg

Bono: C'mon kid, please eat the food. Please? Choo, choo, choo, here comes the food train.

organize187.jpg

Bono: Boo ya! Who got the kid to eat the food! Bono got the kid to eat the food! I said who got the kid to eat the food? Bono got the kid to eat the food!

boypromo.jpg

Little known fact about Bono: He ALWAYS (and I mean always) cheats at Hide and Seek.

:bono: One.... Two.... Three.... FOURTEEN!! Ready or not here I come!

:larry: & :adam: & :edge: Heheheh... :macdevil: Bush still thinks the reason he always loses Hide and Seek with Bono is he takes too long to find a hiding place.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Okay this is the first time I've ever posted a photo, so fingers crossed that this works...anyway...As soon as I saw the below photo of Bono I thought "I have a pair ofsocks of the exact same colour!" and coz Bonos feet a kinda on the small side, so with that in mind....

u2ibono04.jpg

Bono:Thanks for the loan of the socks Celebrian! I'll get them back to you tomorrow.

Celebrian: (Out of shot...I wish!) "No worries, mate!" Thinks to self "must buy picture frame and plack...!":evil:

Yahoo! It worked!

Oh my God! Bono does have really small feet. I think mine are bigger than his.:reject:

Melanya said:

This one just has so many possibilities, I've got to post it again:

GNR.jpg

Bono was beginning to doubt his decision to replace Edge with Slash and the entire rhythm section with Steve Tyler...until he saw Slash's hat. Edge's beanies never amused him this much!

Melanya said:

Bono practices his Adam frowny smile. It doesn't work.

sorry, those were bad, you gals are crackin me up though!! :lmao: I love the cheating at hide and seek one.

Little known fact about Bono: He ALWAYS (and I mean always) cheats at Hide and Seek.

:bono: One.... Two.... Three.... FOURTEEN!! Ready or not here I come!

Bwahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

This one is FABULOUS!!!!!!! It must make the caption book!!!!!!!!

(p.s. I originally thought you meant Bono cheated because he's looking out between his fingers . . . but your caption is CLASSIC!!!!!!!! Priceless!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!)

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST6.jpg

Edge: Hey, Bono, uhh, would you mind taking your hand off my shoulder? You've had it there for the last 10 minutes or so.

Bono: Yeah, about that...

Larry: *looking at Adam* ...you.

Adam: :happy:

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST4.jpg

Bono: Just ... smile, alright? Don't bring attention to it.

Edge: Yeah, I'm smiling, see me smile?

Adam: :giggle:

Larry: I'm not getting involved.

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST8.jpg

Bono: ...

Edge: ...

Adam: ...

Larry: ...

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST3.jpg

Bono: Hey, whaddya know? I'm not stuck!

Edge: ...

Adam: ...eh...?

Larry: Not involved.

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST7.jpg

Bono: ... *puts hand back on Edge*

Edge: *thinking* why...did...he...put...his...hand...back

Adam: *confused* how...why... what?

Larry: I'm not involved.

organize170.jpg

Bono: "What do you mean you don't have any 'Boo Berry' cereal? You're the fourth supermarket I've called!!"

Hangs up the phone and thinks to self, "I'm gonna have to write a song about this someday . . ."

Miringeltje said:
LG???
You out there??
Miss you here.

Look down.
Hope you don't mind me borrowing it!

I'm here hon - having computer issues (as you know already, but I'm just letting everyone else know now...).

CONGRATS on your Premium Membership!!! And no I don't mind you lifting my autosig. I'm quite flattered. I love your suggestions on changing them - will get to that as soon as I can.

Ladies - you're all doing so grrrrreat with these caps!! :bow: I'm so proud of all of you! (And love the H-chord jokes btw :wink: ) Keep up the good work, and hopefully soon I'll be back to contribute a few. I don't want to be left out of the upcoming caption book!!! (Hint, hint, Cassandra!!!)

There are so many smilies I want to use right now: :lmao: :bow: :applaud: and :madwife: because I just love it! :dance:.

And Mi - howcome Bono isn't shorter than all the rest in your autosig but not mine? :huh: :confused: :sigh:

Last edited:

OMG ... :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You guys are killing me, here ... thank you!!!

P.S. Hmmm ... I feel the juices stirring (the creative ones - get your minds outta the gutter! Just looking at Adam does things to me, somehow ... :shifty: :whistle: )

this is the best I can come up with so early in the morning, you ladies can do so much better

"Bono, I told you - no closeups of my toes. I haven't had time for a pedicure, and my bunions will show" :wink:

bono.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom