Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosekt.jpg

:bono: :Adam... once I get unstuck from here, I'm gonna make you wish you'd never even f:censored:ing SEEN that bottle of superglue in the first place!

edge's girl said:
I've been reading everyone's great captions and fianlly got up the courage to try one of my own. I'm sorry if it sucks.

788bd934.jpg

:bono: I think I can see my house from up here
:edge: (thinking) there's got to be something stronger then water in that bottle.

Good one! :lol:

Merc said:
bonojtcar-vi.jpg

:bono: (singing out loud): HEY, HEY! WE'RE THE MONKEES! AND PEOPLE SAY WE MONKY AROUND...

Passenger: Bono, could you please watch the road while driving? Bono?

:bono:: ...BUT WE'RE TO BUSY SINGING, TO PUT ANYBODY DOWN!

Passenger: Bono!!!

:bono:: What?! Oh, do you by any chance remember the rest of the lyrics?

BonoBrat.jpg

:bono: You don't like my singing? Well, then . . .

12133_lg.jpg

:adam: Uh guys, Larry forgot to bring the drums.
:bono: What does he mean you forgot your drums?
:edge: How'd you forget to bring your drums to a rehearsal?
:adam: :shifty: I'd never forget to bring my bass to a rehearsal...
:larry: One more word and I'm gonna come across the room and kick your :censored: !!! :grumpy:

Last edited:
ff4a3b58.jpg

:bono: I thought you said you set it up for recording, why isn't it working?

:edge: I don't believe it, he broke it already.

Meghan said:

Re-Resolved: <3 looks like a pointy penis(ouch) and (not necessarily, though quite possibly, depending upon one's font choice) lopsided testicles... shall not be included in the title of Caption Thread ever again... and the Adam girls are (frequently, though not uniformally) smart as all get out! And no caption thread will ever again mention the mere idea of a pointy penis (ouch) or (not necessarily, though quite possibly, depending upon one's font choice) lop-sided testicles ever again. The punishment for specifically mentioning (or implying) these things will be the removal of the perpetrator's little toes by Larry Mullen, who will be convinced to perform the deed by PLEBAn's informing him the greasiest hair gel in the world can be from the bone marrow in the perpetrators little toes.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

:giggle:

:whistle:

Miringeltje said:
O dear, o dear, o dear...

I clearly had no idea what was hanging over my head when I made the new caption thread and I included that sign.

How was I to know, some people saw something completely different in it than a :heart:

I'll never look at it or the caption thread in the same way again.

Thanks for ruining it for me! :sad:

:wink:

:wink: :D

Merc, Crimson_Nails, BonoIsMyMuse, Meghan, Advah, youtwohearts, MsPurrl, CeeCee, U2MaNaIcWeIdO, edge's girl,
AtomicBono,geegeelovesadam, Sad_Girl, thank you all for posting your lovely captions.

They're great!

:applaud:

And WOW, what a big group of contributors we have had thus far.
Awesome!

It's good to see some of the early captioners making a return!

And :up: for the first timers that were brave to make a caption debut!

There's always room for more.
So common lurkers, don't be shy.
We won't bite.

If you don't think you're funny enough to make a caption, feel free to post your opinion about the captions of others.

Compliments and feedback are very much appreciated!
Having your captions ignored, stings.

Miringeltje said:
Crimson_Nails, BonoIsMyMuse, Meghan, Advah, youtwohearts, MsPurrl, CeeCee, U2MaNaIcWeIdO, edge's girl,
AtomicBono,geegeelovesadam, Sad_Girl

:lmao: at all your caps! :applaud:

I just :heart: these caption threads!!! :yes: Please, don't stop posting girls! :wink:

... and a few more from me:

bono0860-vi.jpg

:bono:: Here, let me help you with your contacts Guggi!

bonoonecampaign-vi.jpg

:bono:: Hello?

(voice): This is evil-Bono - we have The Edge!

:bono:: Oh Christ, not again!

bono0806-vi.jpg

:bono: It's fun to stay at the YMC... What?! You've never seen a "Village People" tribute band before?!

Last edited:
My first time posting a caption, hope it works. Big thanks to roelie for this picture!

684c7a63.jpg

:adam: Hey Larry, check out Bono and Edge over there.
:larry: Aw, don't they look so peaceful?
:adam: You thinking what I'm thinking?
:larry: I'll set up the catapult, you fill the water balloons!

Recently, Bono's been spending a lot of time all alone in a locked room with a mysterious bag full of accessories...

Corbijn20due.jpg

B (humming) I got soul but I'm not a soldier...

Hope you all saw this vid..:uhoh:

Last edited:
During an interview, Bono forgot there are some things that must not be told out loud...

cb44e9b8.jpg

B: ... eh eeeh wait wait, you don't know the funniest part!!:laugh: Eeh eeh during the Zoo TV tour, Edge knitted all his beanies bwaaaahaaaaaahh!

And Edge solemnly swore that one day, he'd have his revenge on Bono..
34447683B232327Ffp633Dot3E23253D43A.jpg

Bob: err Bono, I'm afraid this is all that remains from your beach ball collection..
Bono: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!:scream: BWAAAAAAAAAHHH:scream:
K. Annan: Sorry dude, I know how much these balls matter to you.

Remember the infamous duet Bono wanted to sing with J. Lo? No one really knew why they finally didn't record it....

6933-1.jpg

Bono: Larry, no, wait, wait!! Ok ok I admit this duet was a really bad idea, I won't do it! Ok? You're happy now? You have my promise!! Now gimme back my beach ball!!

Merc said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Advah, they're fantastic!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wink: Wow, thanks! It's always so difficult to know if what you have in your head will be funny when written down..:huh:

Good ones Sue and Edge_Girl!:lol: :lol:

I know this isn't the best photo (and yes, I snatched it from another thread) ... but it's so unlike Edge I just had to.

t_grey_018.jpg

:edge: All right, that is IT! I've had it with you! This night's suckin' the big one, and I was looking forward to catching some laughs during the break! Cassandra gave that caption book to me! And what do YOU do? You go and lose it!! And don't deny it! I know it was you! I saw you eyein' it!

:larry: ... wha ... ? Oh. Thought you were talking about the song. Sorry, mate.

:edge: Sorry!? That's all you have to say!? Why, you little — :rant:

:adam: <glaring> Bono, don't tell me you lost that wonderful caption book. 'Cause I was looking forward to it, too.

:bono: :shifty: Huh? Uhhhhhhhhh — I have no idea what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom