Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikkin said:

No offence but to me.. it's always looked like a pointy penis with lop-sided balls :| anyways... on with the captions ladies!! :wink:

-Nikki

:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

One thing, though... how can they be lop-sided, if they are perfectly symmetrical? (I'm of course referring to the number 3 "symbol" here, folks... :D )?

:wink:

i_love_adam said:
I hate the <3 sign. It looks like "less than 3" So when people go <3 U2, it looks like "less than 3 U2"

3453%3A46323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3A6887%3A%3A8ot1lsi

All: Don't give us this <3 shit!
Edge: Yeah, you all know how intellectual I am! If U is the variable and U is larger than 1, U2 (Ux2) cannot be LESS THAN 3!

edit: geegeelovesadam is right! See! The people who love Adam are smart! Now I hope this solves it.

That's funny!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GracelandHarley said:

:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

One thing, though... how can they be lop-sided, if they are perfectly symmetrical? (I'm of course referring to the number 3 "symbol" here, folks... :D )?

But it isn't symetrical :(

Look closer 3
Not very much but a little

Ikkin said:

No offence but to me.. it's always looked like a pointy penis with lop-sided balls :| anyways... on with the captions ladies!! :wink:

-Nikki

Same here, and with my handwriting, it looks like a pointy penis and lopsided balls that have a painful story to go along with them!

lessthan3.jpg

i_love_adam said:

edit: geegeelovesadam is right! See! The people who love Adam are smart! Now I hope this solves it.

Of course we are! :D And yes, it does solve it. Just be happy I didn't post a full-on rant about algebra with scans of my crappy mathwork... I'm quite the nerd when the feeling strikes!

Then it's agreed?

"<3" DOES look a little (or a lot) like a pointy penis and lop-sided testicles, (but only if your "3"'s aren't prefectly symetrical), and shall never be included in the title of the Caption Thread ever again.

Meghan said:
Then it's agreed?

"<3" DOES look a little (or a lot) like a pointy penis and lop-sided testicles, (but only if your "3"'s aren't prefectly symetrical), and shall never be included in the title of the Caption Thread ever again.

Resolved: <3 looks like a pointy penis(ouch) and (not necessarily, though quite possibly, depending upon one's font choice) lopsided testicles... shall not be included in the title of Caption Thread ever again... and the Adam girls are (frequently, though not uniformally) smart as all get out!

:wink: :wink:

Yes I agree, it all depends on what font you're using. And so for your enjoyment (mostly mine because I am beyond bored) I bring you different <3's (pointy penis's with lop-sided balls) ^_^

heart.jpg

-Nikki

i_love_adam said:
right... back to captions all!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Just got to think of that story with Bono driving with someone, singing the theme from "The Monkees", while the poor passenger thought he was going to die! :lol:
(What book is that strory from? "End Of The World" perhaps? Can't remember! :huh: )

bonojtcar-vi.jpg

:bono: (singing out loud): HEY, HEY! WE'RE THE MONKEES! AND PEOPLE SAY WE MONKY AROUND...

Passenger: Bono, could you please watch the road while driving? Bono?

:bono:: ...BUT WE'RE TO BUSY SINGING, TO PUT ANYBODY DOWN!

Passenger: Bono!!!

:bono:: What?! Oh, do you by any chance remember the rest of the lyrics?

Last edited:
GracelandHarley said:

Resolved: <3 looks like a pointy penis(ouch) and (not necessarily, though quite possibly, depending upon one's font choice) lopsided testicles... shall not be included in the title of Caption Thread ever again... and the Adam girls are (frequently, though not uniformally) smart as all get out!

:wink: :wink:

Re-Resolved: <3 looks like a pointy penis(ouch) and (not necessarily, though quite possibly, depending upon one's font choice) lopsided testicles... shall not be included in the title of Caption Thread ever again... and the Adam girls are (frequently, though not uniformally) smart as all get out! And no caption thread will ever again mention the mere idea of a pointy penis (ouch) or (not necessarily, though quite possibly, depending upon one's font choice) lop-sided testicles ever again. The punishment for specifically mentioning (or implying) these things will be the removal of the perpetrator's little toes by Larry Mullen, who will be convinced to perform the deed by PLEBAn's informing him the greasiest hair gel in the world can be from the bone marrow in the perpetrators little toes.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

O dear, o dear, o dear...

I clearly had no idea what was hanging over my head when I made the new caption thread and I included that sign.

How was I to know, some people saw something completely different in it than a :heart:

I'll never look at it or the caption thread in the same way again.

Thanks for ruining it for me! :sad:

Last edited:
jtbandtalk-vi.jpg

:bono:: Well yes, we all have our own little eccentricities in his band. See, Larry here for example - he's affraid of cats...

:larry: (thinking): Oh Bono, you are SO going to regret saying that!

:bono:: ... and The Edge likes owls. Loves them, actually. Even lives like one sometimes - sleeping in the day, living in the night, yup! Right Edge?

:edge:: Zzz...

:adam:: Edge?!

The day U2 got mistaken for a Queen copy band! :lol:

U2_Faces-vi.jpg

:larry:: There something very wrong here...

:bono:: Yeah, I don't like it either...

:adam:: You don't think the photographer called me 'John' by coincidence, then?

:edge:: Something wrong? Nah...

For the plebans not familiar with Queen, check out the cover to "Queen 2"! :wink: Plus, I know wheres another Queen-photo from the late 80's too, but I can't find that right now...

Last edited:
Ikkin said:
This the pic??

Yes, that's the cover pic for the album "Queen II", but I know theres another pic of Queen posing in the exact same way, but from the late 80's... it's out there somewhere, I know! :scratch:

OY38425-vi.jpg

:larry: (singing): ... I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers! I put on womens clothing and hang around in bars!

:bono:, :adam:, :edge: (singing): He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he likes to press wild flowers! He puts on womens clothing?! And hang around in bars?! :eyebrow: ... :shrug: :giggle:

All (singing): I'm/he's a lumber jack and I'm/he's okay, I/he sleeps all night and work all day...

interviewlaughing-vi.jpg

:adam: (behind computer, out of picture): Hey, look! The girls have updated U2captions.com! There's a whole bunch of new beach ball captions!

:larry:, :bono:, :edge:: :lol:

Merc said:
OY38425-vi.jpg

:larry: (singing): ... I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers! I put on womens clothing and hang around in bars!

:bono:, :adam:, :edge: (singing): He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he likes to press wild flowers! He puts on womens clothing?! And hang around in bars?! :eyebrow: ... :shrug: :giggle:

All (singing): I'm/he's a lumber jack and I'm/he's okay, I/he sleeps all night and work all day...

YESS!:lol: that's like my favourite skit ever.:laugh:

I've been reading everyone's great captions and fianlly got up the courage to try one of my own. I'm sorry if it sucks.

788bd934.jpg

:bono: I think I can see my house from up here
:edge: (thinking) there's got to be something stronger then water in that bottle.

edge's girl said:
I've been reading everyone's great captions and fianlly got up the courage to try one of my own. I'm sorry if it sucks.

788bd934.jpg

:bono: I think I can see my house from up here
:edge: (thinking) there's got to be something stronger then water in that bottle.

:lmao:

It's great EG! :D:up:

Keep 'em comming! :wink:

Score! New video for me, thanks! I just hope that link lasts forever, since I can't download it.

edit for my opinions of the interview:
-GREAT! Check it out if you haven't already
-I love looking at Adam's hot arm while The Edge is talking :blahblah: :D
-Adam is chewing gum
-Adam is so adorable when his eyes rove around the studio like a lost puppy. Heck, he acts more foreign to the place than the interviewer does
-the interviewer is hot. So was the interviewer in the Aus MTV version. That's MTV VJs for you
-Adam just is hot

CAPTIONS!

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
flyposing.jpg

Beach balls are full of air. Strangely enough, so is Bono. The Government doesn't want you to know that Bono is a beach ball.

:lmao:

this thread is great, as usual.

pointingatachild.jpg

Bono: You're...shorter than me! LOOK EVERYONE!! THIS KID IS SHORTER THAN ME!

Kid: Mommy why's that strange man pointing at me?

Mother: Just ignore him honey, come with me, we are going to go away from him...

MysteriousWaysMYCONCERT.jpg

Bono: Alright ladies, I think the beachball went THATTAWAY!

Girls: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! beachball!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom