Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swingn2thaMusic said:
whoopsies.jpg

:bono: about the hairgel...funny story! i wanted to use some, put it down somewhere because i had to take a phonecall, and now i'm not really sure where it is!

(Ok my first attempt at a caption jeez I hope this works)

:bono: : What me worry.

Sorry I'm on a mad magazine kick right now and that was the first thing I saw...

Speaking of which what do you htink the odds are of getting bono to hold a mad magazine while I take hsi pic on Sat? lolololol

Melanya said:

as being not really excited about Larry's new style.. I must say this is, hands down, the HOTTEST pic of him I have seen in... ages

but am i teh only one that sees him finally catching up with his natural age? not complaining though :wink:
hmmm... i could totally get used to the "white shirt, stubbles and with no hair gel" look

Oh I agree! Hottest pic in ages! Bono really does need to steal the gel (he's not allowed to use it either Mr. Mafia man). I noticed his age finally getting to him this year too, but he looked much younger with the shorter haircut in the beginning. His hairline is beginning to recede, and he's got a few, very faint lines in his face. Still doesn't look like he's in his 40s though!

P.S. I want to see disheveled Larry, me me!

I've just found the world of U2 captions. And what a wonderful world it is! Hilarious!

I saw this picture and it all just formed in my head...

7cfce4dc.jpg

Waiter: I'm sorry... they just... insisted...
:edge:: Yeah, we insisted. I'll get Bono... But I do look good in this top... Not the only one who has a bit o' chest hair, B!
:adam:: Hmm... I wonder if people will think my 'incognito' look is a bit OTT...
:bono:: Ooh! Don't I look good as a chef? Hey, there's a big crowd of people running this way. Towards me, no doubt.
:larry:: That's no crowd of people... THAT'S INSANE PLEBANS!!!

Crappy, I know. But first attempt. Heh heh.

I've been laughing all day, and my sister is being driven insane.

Last edited:
Advah said:
During an interview, Bono forgot there are some things that must not be told out loud...

cb44e9b8.jpg

B: ... eh eeeh wait wait, you don't know the funniest part!!:laugh: Eeh eeh during the Zoo TV tour, Edge knitted all his beanies bwaaaahaaaaaahh!

And Edge solemnly swore that one day, he'd have his revenge on Bono..
34447683B232327Ffp633Dot3E23253D43A.jpg

Bob: err Bono, I'm afraid this is all that remains from your beach ball collection..
Bono: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!:scream: BWAAAAAAAAAHHH:scream:
K. Annan: Sorry dude, I know how much these balls matter to you.

That got me laughing for ages!! Favourite one so far!

It's just his expression... and the fact that Bob Geldof's in it... (I have a hidden love for him, I believe. I used to have a hidden love for Bono. But now it's out in the open!!)

Meghan said:
edgehuh.jpg

:bono: : :hyper: Edge! I just had the best idea for the tour! Lemons! We'll ride in on one... And it should spin around! Like a mirrorball!! A giant mirrorball Lemon!! Won't it just be extraordinary? Edge? You listening? Edge?

:edge: : :sick:

OMG Edge's facial expression is priceless :lmao::lmao:

These are great! Keep it up girls! :up:

Meghan said:
Not really a caption, but I didn't think it was worth bumping up a thread (Bono's Butt Grabbin') just for this.

bonobuttgoblin.jpg

Bono's Butt Goblin. :happy:

sorry to bump old stuff, but does anybody have this picture without the little goblin??????? :p

hm are those calvin klein briefs??? heheh read that in THE interview... a while ago... ty for the picture ^^ hmmm maybe I should think of a caption too... but I have like 300 u2 pictures here so would be a tough choice ^^

Bringing these over from another thread:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Oh dear I just realised I've gone and posted these photos on the wrong thread!:reject: I meant to post them on the caption thread!:ohmy:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Now we all know how fishermen love to exaggerate about their catches and even more so about the ones that got away...

Bonoinmexico2.jpg

:bono: I tell ya mate, it was this big! A right whopper of a fish!

Man:- Really:slant:

:bono: I nearly had it up onto the boat, but coz it was so big and heavy it broke me line...

Man:- Oh too bad better luck next time, eh!

Bonoinmexico3.jpg

:bono: ...and it swam like a bullet in that direction!

Man:- You don't say. :yawn:

I stole Sad_Girl's signature. It's begging for a caption:

cononu2.jpg

:bono:: BEACHBALLS!! YEAH! COME ON! EVERYBODY!!
:edge:: (less enthusiastically) Yeah... er... beachballs!
:larry:: Hey... is that a... cat in the crowd? Fook!
:conan:: What the...? My hand is stuck!
:adam:: Yeah, that's right, I don't just superglue Bono!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom