Caption Thread #19: I swear it was THIS big!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bono: So what did you think of the first draft of my upcoming tour speech? I think it was good, but not quite long enough. I think it needs to be fleshed out with more detail. I think if we take Streets out of the setlist, that will free up another 4 minutes or so for speech time. Let me give it another go.. *clears throat* :blahblah:
:adam: If I take up drinking again right now, this meeting might go quicker.
:edge: If I kill myself right now, this meeting might go quicker *nods off*

:lmao:

:yikes: Can we go back to posting U2pics and captions please???

hello-2.jpg
:lol:

^^ :applaud: I really think they all do such things to keep us happy people. The PLEBA must be a fierce and strange place for them :hmm:

:bono: So what did you think of the first draft of my upcoming tour speech? I think it was good, but not quite long enough. I think it needs to be fleshed out with more detail. I think if we take Streets out of the setlist, that will free up another 4 minutes or so for speech time. Let me give it another go.. *clears throat* :blahblah:
:adam: If I take up drinking again right now, this meeting might go quicker.
:edge: If I kill myself right now, this meeting might go quicker *nods off*

LOL!! Brilliant!:applaud:

rapmusics.png

:edge:: B, seriously, I told you not to get the Captain - Caveman outfit for halloween...

I have posted both versions on Interference in the past. The (great and wonderful :D ) Mods didn't slap me. Or maybe they didn't see it. :shifty:

u2bonobathsmiley.gif

This is the safe version :cute:

bonedgebath.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom