Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
u2groupbonoshinyaq5.jpg

:adam:: What's that? :confused:
:bono:: It's a PLEBAn and I'm gonna catch it. Heeere PLEBAPLEBAPLEBAn, good girl, come to Bono :yes:
:edge:: Careful Bono, it might bite :uhoh:
:larry:: Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to end well? :|

Ohhh, shooooot!! I'll gladly bite! C'mere you...you Irish rogue you!!:flirt:

forgive me for this...it was just the perfect opportunity, bonos face just says it :reject:

gg11920023eq8.jpg

:bono: Oh my god...is that where his ass is????

c511fae0.jpg

:bono: What do you mean I look like Robin Williams? :mad:

f1865b68.jpg

:bono: I'm much cuter :flirt:

7f2dc707.jpg

:bono: Anyway, I have these freckles right here on my cheek - the girls go mad for them

46c8b138.jpg

:bono: Heh, that was the wrong cheek wasn't it?

good morning, BF1!
I love your avi. I've been looking for so long for that pic. I saw it somewhere long time ago but wasn't able to find it again. is it full lenght? I used to see it so.
could you maybe post it? maybe in the mixpics, I would like to see it again.
thanks.
:pray: :kiss:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
He who must not be named :shifty:
Not Voldemort, but a certain Bono impersonator..

but but...oh no! say it isn't so...:(

I saw a full lenght version somewhere on the web. he wasn't looking at the camera, the background was dark and the pic was even smaller...I didn't see it so good, in fact and didn't find it again later.
but now looking better at this one I'm aware of what you're saying...and I'm getting angry...:grumpy: I can't stand mr.nameless :madspit:

onekea said:

but but...oh no! say it isn't so...:(

I saw a full lenght version somewhere on the web. he wasn't looking at the camera, the background was dark and the pic was even smaller...I didn't see it so good, in fact and didn't find it again later.
but now looking better at this one I'm aware of what you're saying...and I'm getting angry...:grumpy: I can't stand mr.nameless :madspit:

Sorrrrrry guys! I just wanted to see if you guys were paying attention....:D

full larger version in the Misc thread :uhoh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm not sure if this caption is very funny, but I do think that the way Bono is perched on the very corner of the platform is funny

15092502dionsimte113200sr1.jpg

Ashley: *sits down*
Bono: *sits down beside her and almost falls off the platorm*

15092472dionsimte113200cr3.jpg

Bono: Eh, Ashley, I'm kinda on the...
Ashley: Shh!
Bono: I mean, could you just scoot...
Ashley: Bono, shush! Can't you see I'm trying to listen to the speech?
Bono: :grumpy:

lights go down...

bonoyouthgala3.jpg

Bono: psss! hey mister!...psss, you there...may I have a chair here...hey, psss!
Ashley: shhh!

bonoyouthgala4.jpg

Ashley: Bono, shhh! did you hear what I said??! :shh:
Bono: :reject: ahem...yes, madam...

Who knew that a mini-fan could cause so many problems?

bonoventilatoregh2.jpg

:bono:: *thinking to self* Okay, we knew it was going to be hot out today, and they brought us fans, but why did they bring three blue-and-green ones, and one pink-and-purple one? Why did I have to get stuck with the girly fan? :grumpy: I wonder if anyone thinks anything about it? If I were wearing a pink or purple shirt, I could totally work this. But I had to go and dress like a man today :angry: Okay, okay, Bono, just relax. Act like it doesn't bother you, and no one will think a thing :uhoh: You are a mega-rich rock star, you are a perfect specimin of manhood. So what if you've got a girly fan? You are man enough to make it work! :cool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

my pleasure to add another smile to your artistic flair, boss. ;)

bonoedge.jpg

:bono: :...*sigh*...it's gone, edge...look how high it's flying..:sad:

:edge: :...I see it, bono...but I already told you to lash tightly your baloon on your wrist...

:bono: :...yes but...*sigh*...but...edge...can we go back to mc donald's and take another one...purple, this time...can we? :(

:edge: : :rolleyes:

achtung_girl said:
:laugh: ...
when I was a kid I loved the mc donald's ballons...:lol: do they still have those?

:yes: my son's room is invaded by mc donald's balloons. a branch is outside my supermarket and it's become an usual weekly stop for him to go quickly into only to take up a balloon to add to his room :rolleyes:

onekea said:

:yes: my son's room is invaded by mc donald's balloons. a branch is outside my supermarket and it's become an usual weekly stop for him to go quickly into only to take up a balloon to add to his room :rolleyes:

:cute: yep they're kind of attractive to kids, because they have that unique colour, that parents can't see :rolleyes: ...believe me everything is ok with your son :wink:

MooMoo! said:
Im out of the loop somewhat, who is that Ashley woman? :scratch:
Ashley Judd, she's an actress and she and her racecar driver husband are good friend's of Bono's. She's worked with him on his campaigns.

She's also a Kentuckian like me, and it always cracks me up for some reason when they show those PSAs where she tells me to wear my seatbelt.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Who knew that a mini-fan could cause so many problems?

bonoventilatoregh2.jpg

:bono:: *thinking to self* Okay, we knew it was going to be hot out today, and they brought us fans, but why did they bring three blue-and-green ones, and one pink-and-purple one? Why did I have to get stuck with the girly fan? :grumpy: I wonder if anyone thinks anything about it? If I were wearing a pink or purple shirt, I could totally work this. But I had to go and dress like a man today :angry: Okay, okay, Bono, just relax. Act like it doesn't bother you, and no one will think a thing :uhoh: You are a mega-rich rock star, you are a perfect specimin of manhood. So what if you've got a girly fan? You are man enough to make it work! :cool:

When did this happen?

:lmao:

I always think the mini-fan is such a funny thing for an adult to hold. I'd rather have a card or some piece of paper to do the job. Culture barrier...:laugh:

Even the picture itself is already enough to make me laugh for the rest of the day, the caption just made it better. Thanks guys for the laugh!

Last edited:
bonoedgeynosequinmsenpebo0.jpg

(very slowly and drunkenly)

:bono: hello *hic* hello *hic* :drunk:

:edge: ho...hol...ho...hol...a...can we go home now? :drunk:

:crowd: woohoo! now do "Numb"

:edge: oh :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom