Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonolarry54.jpg

:bono: Oh f**ck .... that was no f***ing coffee in that f***ing cup ... what the f**** . . . :yuck: :yikes:

:larry: This was the last time he tried to take my coffee. Ever.

Bono_College21.jpg

:bono: ..... and I'm especially honored because my wife Ali is here tonight and my ... errm ... daughters ... *thinking* shit, what were their names again ... Ali ... no that's the missus .... :scratch: errr .... something with ... errr .... B .... no .... E .... Edge! .... no that's someone else ... shit I knew I should have written it down somewhere ... just stay calm and don't show anyone you cannot remember your kids' names ...

Sorry, I was just slightly amused by the fact that Bono, for a moment, seemed to have forgotten his girls' names during his Black Ball speech.

:reject:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
u2groupbonoshinyaq5.jpg

:adam:: What's that? :confused:
:bono:: It's a PLEBAn and I'm gonna catch it. Heeere PLEBAPLEBAPLEBAn, good girl, come to Bono :yes:
:edge:: Careful Bono, it might bite :uhoh:
:larry:: Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to end well? :|

Oooh, yes please! Bono can catch me any day of the week!! :lmao:

last unicorn said:

Sorry, I was just slightly amused by the fact that Bono, for a moment, seemed to have forgotten his girls' names during his Black Ball speech.

:scream: I can't see it, it doesn't work for me :scream:

:sad:

:sigh:

great captions everyone, btw. :up:

:scream:

last unicorn said:
Bono_College21.jpg

:bono: ..... and I'm especially honored because my wife Ali is here tonight and my ... errm ... daughters ... *thinking* shit, what were their names again ... Ali ... no that's the missus .... :scratch: errr .... something with ... errr .... B .... no .... E .... Edge! .... no that's someone else ... shit I knew I should have written it down somewhere ... just stay calm and don't show anyone you cannot remember your kids' names ...

Yeah, I thought that was cute. It seemed like maybe Jordan and Eve being there was a surprise and it totally discombobulated him.

Dana

onekea said:
and suddenly
blender.jpg

:bono: : f***! it's a pleban! it's bitten me, there!
:edge: : c'mon mates, let's go out from here immediately!
:adam: : ouch! it's bitten my big toe!
:larry: : I got the feeling that this was not going to end well...

:lmao: x infinity

RegularBonoFan said:
Warning: The following caption is kinda lame and probably should not be read by anybody.

edgebilliejoe2dy7my5.jpg

:edge: You know, without the creepers, Bono's only this big.
Billie: Without the faux-hawk, Tré's only this big.

All I can say is... AWESOME!!!

:lmao:
Brilliant!
I had the funniest Halloween evening. My Mom said she remembered seeing something about U2 in the newspaper, so I spent the night rifling through this week's papers, not able to shake that thought that they might be come here or something. :huh: Never found it, but I think it was just a totally random thing about U2 Ltd.
:lol: I am a dork.

I'll put my spin on things:

last unicorn said:
Bono: Oh shit! I didn't mean to drop that! :ohmy:
Larry: Did you just drop that paper that had my home address and phone number on it into the crowd?! :eyebrow: :mad:
Edge: It was nice knowing you, Bono :|

OR ALTERNATELY, we could make believe they're on a boat rather than a flatbed truck:

last unicorn said:
Bono: Oh no! I dropped all the new lyrics into the ocean! :uhoh:
Larry: Dammit, why did I not totally see this coming? :grumpy:

last unicorn said:

Wow, I have never heard this word before, I don't even know how to pronounce it. Great word. :lol:

Ok, attempted pronounciation guide.

dis - come- bob - u - lay - ted

the emphasis is on the bob syllable.

dis - as in dismantled
come - as in "come here Bono"
bob - as in Bob Hewson
u - as in U2 of course
lay - as in "Lay down your guns"
ted - as in the Ted award Bono got

No I didn't make the word up but I couldn't find it in my cheap dictionary so maybe it's a slang word but I always thought it was a real word. Been hearing it since I was a little kid.

Dana

rihannsu said:
No I didn't make the word up but I couldn't find it in my cheap dictionary so maybe it's a slang word but I always thought it was a real word. Been hearing it since I was a little kid.
Dana

:laugh: you know, rihannsu, I almost haven't to check my translator: in italian language we say "scombussolato" and I guess it sounds the same way :wink:

rihannsu said:

Ok, attempted pronounciation guide.

dis - come- bob - u - lay - ted

the emphasis is on the bob syllable.

dis - as in dismantled
come - as in "come here Bono"
bob - as in Bob Hewson
u - as in U2 of course
lay - as in "Lay down your guns"
ted - as in the Ted award Bono got

Dana

LOVES IT!! :love:

capt-1.jpg

:bono: Excuse me, gentlemen. Where is the little boy's room? This way? Thank you.

Motivational posterification
(Warning - large images):

Adamcool-1.jpg

Bono-2.jpg

Edgerocketscience.jpg

Larry2.jpg

Double.jpg

Levitatingedge.jpg

(I tried to get all of his feet in, but I would have had to cut off his head, and I just can't do that!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom