Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know... - Page 40 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-12-2007, 02:59 PM   #781
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,705
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RegularBonoFan
PAGE 3?!!


Billie Joe: Who are those people?!
PLEBAns.
Billie: And those over there?
More PLEBAns.
Billie: And these down the front?
Still PLEBAns.
Billie: And what do they want to do to you again?
*whispers in Billie's ear*
Billie:
__________________

Bonogirl777 is offline  
Old 09-12-2007, 04:26 PM   #782
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RegularBonoFan
PAGE 3?!!


Billie Joe: Who are those people?!
PLEBAns.
Billie: And those over there?
More PLEBAns.
Billie: And these down the front?
Still PLEBAns.
Billie: And what do they want to do to you again?
*whispers in Billie's ear*
Billie:
BRILLIANT!!!!!
__________________

BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-12-2007, 11:22 PM   #783
Refugee
 
europop2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,420
Local Time: 02:19 AM
in light of recent events:



Billie: so...thats adam...
yep
Bille: and thats his...
yep
Billie: wow
uh huh...
europop2005 is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 01:46 AM   #784
Refugee
 
vertpomme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great Below
Posts: 1,874
Local Time: 02:19 AM
^^^
vertpomme is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 02:06 AM   #785
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005
in light of recent events:



Billie: so...thats adam...
yep
Bille: and thats his...
yep
Billie: wow
uh huh...

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!..........yeah....
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 09:43 AM   #786
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,992
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005
in light of recent events:



Billie: so...thats adam...
yep
Bille: and thats his...
yep
Billie: wow
uh huh...
Win.
Reggo is offline  
Old 09-13-2007, 02:44 PM   #787
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Win indeed!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 09-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #788
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,992
Local Time: 11:19 PM

*sneaks up on Edge*
Yeah, sorry about that incident earlier during "Streets", he didn't take his pills this morning and--He's behind me, isn't he?
RAHHHR! *attacks*
Reggo is offline  
Old 09-14-2007, 02:58 PM   #789
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,705
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RegularBonoFan

*sneaks up on Edge*
Yeah, sorry about that incident earlier during "Streets", he didn't take his pills this morning and--He's behind me, isn't he?
RAHHHR! *attacks*
Bonogirl777 is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #790
Acrobat
 
Hinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 328
Local Time: 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005


thats right...I tied it all by myself!
Gee, you think?
Hinder is offline  
Old 09-15-2007, 11:58 PM   #791
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 12:19 AM
Dunno if this really counts as a "caption", but what the hell:




Once upon a time, young Bono buttoned his shirts all the way up. However, it didn't last long, and for this, we PLEBAns are eternally grateful.
DreamOutLoud13 is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 02:12 AM   #792
Refugee
 
europop2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,420
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13




Even Bono had his Emo phase...
europop2005 is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #793
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,705
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13
Dunno if this really counts as a "caption", but what the hell:




Once upon a time, young Bono buttoned his shirts all the way up. However, it didn't last long, and for this, we PLEBAns are eternally grateful.



Thank God he got over that phase!


Bonogirl777 is offline  
Old 09-16-2007, 11:36 PM   #794
Refugee
 
europop2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,420
Local Time: 02:19 AM


woman: oh my god i can't believe its bono
who is this Bono you speak of?
woman: well its yo...
i am dr. robert...i do not know this bono
woman: oh whatever just sign *cough*
what was that?
woman: its nothing its just a little *cough*
sounds bad...let me just make you a prescription
woman: you hardly sound like the most expert health profess..
do not contradict me! i will save your life! take two of these and let me know how it goes
(gives woman two jelly bellys)
woman: yeahhh...alright...wheres adam? i heard he has a really bi...
alright who needed the emergency heart transplant?
crowd:
europop2005 is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 01:17 PM   #795
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,992
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005


woman: oh my god i can't believe its bono
who is this Bono you speak of?
woman: well its yo...
i am dr. robert...i do not know this bono
woman: oh whatever just sign *cough*
what was that?
woman: its nothing its just a little *cough*
sounds bad...let me just make you a prescription
woman: you hardly sound like the most expert health profess..
do not contradict me! i will save your life! take two of these and let me know how it goes
(gives woman two jelly bellys)
woman: yeahhh...alright...wheres adam? i heard he has a really bi...
alright who needed the emergency heart transplant?
crowd:
Reggo is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 03:08 PM   #796
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,705
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005


woman: oh my god i can't believe its bono
who is this Bono you speak of?
woman: well its yo...
i am dr. robert...i do not know this bono
woman: oh whatever just sign *cough*
what was that?
woman: its nothing its just a little *cough*
sounds bad...let me just make you a prescription
woman: you hardly sound like the most expert health profess..
do not contradict me! i will save your life! take two of these and let me know how it goes
(gives woman two jelly bellys)
woman: yeahhh...alright...wheres adam? i heard he has a really bi...
alright who needed the emergency heart transplant?
crowd:


Bonogirl777 is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #797
Refugee
 
Freefall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In New York...San Remo sitting!
Posts: 1,160
Local Time: 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonogirl777
I just found this on the front page of Photobucket.



I immediately thought of Bono!
I am going to sound so ignorant, but why is the word "Shiny" so tied with Bono??
Freefall is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #798
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,705
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Well, we think of Bono as a childlike figure. Soooo...very small children like shiny things. I don't know, maybe I'm not the best person to answer this question.

And no, you don't sound ignorant. You're new and you wanted to find out. No ignorance in that by my watch.
Bonogirl777 is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #799
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Freefall


I am going to sound so ignorant, but why is the word "Shiny" so tied with Bono??

in most of the caption threads, we found so many pictures where Bono just has this look on his face while there's a shiny object near... so the people here started making shiny captions... it's also because Bono is known to be a little boy by heart

it just has endless possibilities!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 09-17-2007, 06:26 PM   #800
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13
Dunno if this really counts as a "caption", but what the hell:




Once upon a time, young Bono buttoned his shirts all the way up. However, it didn't last long, and for this, we PLEBAns are eternally grateful.
Such a CUTIE!!!
__________________

BonoFox1 is offline  
 

Tags
caption thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×