Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Thankyou thankyou :giggle:

I get little inspirations every now and then :shifty: It's been fun and I'm just pleased that people don't think my sense of humour is mad!! :reject:

gluey said:
:hug: Thankyou thankyou :giggle:

I get little inspirations every now and then :shifty: It's been fun and I'm just pleased that people don't think my sense of humour is mad!! :reject:

i like your sense of humor, it has a nice "little bite" to it. As far as it being "mad", after all we're joking about four blokes who are sort of "mad" themselves. , especially the top bloke. :giggle:

PS: by mad i mean goofy crazy, not angry. ;)

mexicoadambono2bo-2.jpg

:bono: Hey Adam, look over there! :shocked:

:adam: I'm not falling for it Bono.

:bono: Come on just look Ads!!

:adam: Well what is it anyways? :waiting:

:bono: Well...it't the shiniest shiney I've ever seen!!

:adam: :|

Galeongirl said:

yea but that's ok, I can reupload it whenever someone needs it :)
I can try reducing the filesize a bit too...

So are we any closer to getting it downloadable. I really really would love to have this as it is so fabulously hilarious.

Dana

kafrun said:

Clinton: Hehehe.. But see, if you hold your microphone just like this, just like mine, it'll look just like-
:bono: I SAID STOP IT :angry: BEHAVE.
Clinton: Hehehehehe..
:bono: Bloody hell.. would someone give him his Ritalin already? :| Woah.. :ohmy: This must be how Edge feels all the time :hmm:
:lmao:

Effanbee said:
Hi last unicorn, I have Bonosapien in pdf format and have archived it to a zip.It's 26 meg.

So where do I upload it to? Please help this somewhat technologically challenged PLEBAn!:reject:

Gluey, our details are still on the imprint - do you want me to remove them?
I'd like a copy of the book as well:wink:

Okay I posted this in the leather day thread too but I couldn't resist posting it here too because the 2nd pic already had the caption for both pics :giggle:

bonomatingdance.jpg

bonobo.jpg

and when I saved that Bono pic way back when in like 2005 I named it "Bono mating dance"...
and I had never even heard of "bonobo" apes til now :lol:

bonocomet said:
and when I saved that Bono pic way back when in like 2005 I named it "Bono mating dance"...
:bow: That was so perfect :laugh:

I studied Bonobos in college while studying primatology :nerd: They have quite a bit in common with our wee Irishman :wink:

So true!! :lmao: I was lmao when I was reading about them. I actually didn't even know that text was on the pic until I posted it, because I saved the pic from a thumbnail & I couldn't see it. LOL

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

OMG, I didn't realized its name at first! I was :lmao: by looking at the totally fitting match but wow! this coincidence is totally uncanny! :laugh:

:up: bonocomet!

bonony.jpg

:bono: "...I'm just a gigolò and everywhere I go...:whistle:...what a beautiful night to take a walk...wait: are those there plebans girls?...:shifty:...I think now I'm in trouble..."

Back
Top Bottom