Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know... - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-26-2007, 09:31 PM   #461
War Child
 
BONO'ppetit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 857
Local Time: 05:25 AM


Rebuttal to Bono's previous "I like big butts comment...": Well Mr. Bono I like a slightly smaller buttocks and I cannot tell a lie as my religion will not permit me to do so awt dees time you know.
__________________

BONO'ppetit is offline  
Old 06-26-2007, 11:30 PM   #462
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 10:25 PM
__________________

BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 07:15 AM   #463
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BONO'ppetit

Rebuttal

waynetravis is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 08:05 AM   #464
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Alisaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 30,442
Local Time: 05:25 PM
Gluey, RegularBonoFan...

all gold
Alisaura is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 10:35 AM   #465
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,992
Local Time: 10:25 PM

My shirt does NOT look like something Adam's cat threw up! And they act like they've never made a bad fashion decision. I could name a dozen. And that was just Bono.
Reggo is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 10:40 AM   #466
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
The_Edge89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweden Northwest of Dancing ZooTV
Posts: 4,069
Local Time: 06:25 AM

Edge(from inside the truck): Where did my clone go? I injected him with Clint Eastwood's DNA by accident!
And I didn't fix his ginglymus either.

Edge clone:
Do you feel lucky, well do ya, punk?
The_Edge89 is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 11:13 AM   #467
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,992
Local Time: 10:25 PM

Edge: Get back in the bus, Bono.
Bono: No. Not until he apologizes.
Edge: Well, Adam?
Adam: What?
Edge: Apologize so we can finish the tour.
Adam: I didn't do anything. I shouldn't have to apologize.
Bono: Oh, you damn well KNOW what YOU did, Adam Clayton.
Adam: I didn't do 'owt!
Edge: So you're content with leaving Bono stranded in the American Southwest. Alone. In the desert.
Adam: Honestly?
Bono: (shrieking indignantly) Oh! *begins to stomp off*
Edge: Bono!
Larry: What's going on?
Bono: Adam's being an asshole.
Larry: What'd he do?
Adam: I didn't do anything.
Edge and Larry:
Adam: No, for real this time!
Bono: What do you call me getting my fingers superglued together?
Larry: (whispering to Edge) Stall him for a minute.
Adam: I call it you being a spaz while trying to fix the shades... that I broke. Cause I sat on them. But that was an accident! I can't help it if you don't know proper superglue handling procedure.
Bono: Well, maybe you could teach me instead of gluing me to things all the time!
Adam and Edge: Where would be the fun in that?
Bono: I hate you. I really hate all of you. *starts walking away again*
Larry: *steps off the bus* Bono, look what I got! *holds it up* Shiney beachball.
Bono: Shiney beachball?
Larry: Yup. Shiney beachball. You want the shiney beachball?
Bono: Wanna shiney beachball!
Larry: Kay. Come get it. I'm gonna put it on the bus so it doesn't roll away, okay?
Bono: SHINEY BEACHBALL! *runs to get on the bus, knocks Edge over in the process*
Larry: Crisis averted. *bus starts driving again*
Adam: You have more of those, right?
Larry: Safely tucked away in my suitcase.
Edge: Nice, Larry. Now, onto Alberquerque.
Reggo is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 02:25 PM   #468
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 10:25 PM
Honestly?

Loved the Clint Eastwood one as well
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 07:27 PM   #469
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RegularBonoFan

Edge: Get back in the bus, Bono.
Bono: No. Not until he apologizes.
Edge: Well, Adam?
Adam: What?
Edge: Apologize so we can finish the tour.
Adam: I didn't do anything. I shouldn't have to apologize.
Bono: Oh, you damn well KNOW what YOU did, Adam Clayton.
Adam: I didn't do 'owt!
Edge: So you're content with leaving Bono stranded in the American Southwest. Alone. In the desert.
Adam: Honestly?
Bono: (shrieking indignantly) Oh! *begins to stomp off*
Edge: Bono!
Larry: What's going on?
Bono: Adam's being an asshole.
Larry: What'd he do?
Adam: I didn't do anything.
Edge and Larry:
Adam: No, for real this time!
Bono: What do you call me getting my fingers superglued together?
Larry: (whispering to Edge) Stall him for a minute.
Adam: I call it you being a spaz while trying to fix the shades... that I broke. Cause I sat on them. But that was an accident! I can't help it if you don't know proper superglue handling procedure.
Bono: Well, maybe you could teach me instead of gluing me to things all the time!
Adam and Edge: Where would be the fun in that?
Bono: I hate you. I really hate all of you. *starts walking away again*
Larry: *steps off the bus* Bono, look what I got! *holds it up* Shiney beachball.
Bono: Shiney beachball?
Larry: Yup. Shiney beachball. You want the shiney beachball?
Bono: Wanna shiney beachball!
Larry: Kay. Come get it. I'm gonna put it on the bus so it doesn't roll away, okay?
Bono: SHINEY BEACHBALL! *runs to get on the bus, knocks Edge over in the process*
Larry: Crisis averted. *bus starts driving again*
Adam: You have more of those, right?
Larry: Safely tucked away in my suitcase.
Edge: Nice, Larry. Now, onto Alberquerque.
Shiney beachball!
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 08:54 PM   #470
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 06:25 PM


Please!! If anyone has seen it, PLEASE return it to me or John urgently......it's this tall and is big, round and shiney.....some people think it's just a beachball, but to me, it's my world
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #471
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 10:25 PM
^he really does look like he's crying!
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline  
Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #472
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 26,992
Local Time: 10:25 PM
Poor Bono.
Reggo is offline  
Old 06-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #473
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gluey


Please!! If anyone has seen it, PLEASE return it to me or John urgently......it's this tall and is big, round and shiney.....some people think it's just a beachball, but to me, it's my world
AWWW!!!
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 06-29-2007, 08:36 PM   #474
ONE
love, blood, life
 
ClaytonsKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Posts: 12,741
Local Time: 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RegularBonoFan

Edge: Get back in the bus, Bono.
Bono: No. Not until he apologizes.
Edge: Well, Adam?
Adam: What?
Edge: Apologize so we can finish the tour.
Adam: I didn't do anything. I shouldn't have to apologize.
Bono: Oh, you damn well KNOW what YOU did, Adam Clayton.
Adam: I didn't do 'owt!
Edge: So you're content with leaving Bono stranded in the American Southwest. Alone. In the desert.
Adam: Honestly?
Bono: (shrieking indignantly) Oh! *begins to stomp off*
Edge: Bono!
Larry: What's going on?
Bono: Adam's being an asshole.
Larry: What'd he do?
Adam: I didn't do anything.
Edge and Larry:
Adam: No, for real this time!
Bono: What do you call me getting my fingers superglued together?
Larry: (whispering to Edge) Stall him for a minute.
Adam: I call it you being a spaz while trying to fix the shades... that I broke. Cause I sat on them. But that was an accident! I can't help it if you don't know proper superglue handling procedure.
Bono: Well, maybe you could teach me instead of gluing me to things all the time!
Adam and Edge: Where would be the fun in that?
Bono: I hate you. I really hate all of you. *starts walking away again*
Larry: *steps off the bus* Bono, look what I got! *holds it up* Shiney beachball.
Bono: Shiney beachball?
Larry: Yup. Shiney beachball. You want the shiney beachball?
Bono: Wanna shiney beachball!
Larry: Kay. Come get it. I'm gonna put it on the bus so it doesn't roll away, okay?
Bono: SHINEY BEACHBALL! *runs to get on the bus, knocks Edge over in the process*
Larry: Crisis averted. *bus starts driving again*
Adam: You have more of those, right?
Larry: Safely tucked away in my suitcase.
Edge: Nice, Larry. Now, onto Alberquerque.
OMFG.
Now I want a shiney beachball. You think Larry or Adam can come give me one? *is hopeful*
ClaytonsKitten is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 02:01 AM   #475
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 11:25 PM
"Oh yeah, Larry, you're the hottest member of U2 and you know it. Nevermind how they ignore you. Nevermind how they keep you in the background. Nevermind how they scream over Bono, he talks too much *pfft* Edge, guitar hero? Too bad he doesn't have enough hair, hah! Adam's just weird, no one really likes him. Nope. Yes, Larry, you're brilliant. Your hair is so perfect, your muscles are so toned.. That's right, you're hotter than the rest of them, Larry.. Ooh, and your bum is so sexy. They all WISH they had one as sexy as yours. Oooh, what a sexy bum! The HOTTEST-"



















*click*



















*door opens*









































I can.. um.. explain..
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 02:02 AM   #476
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 06:25 PM
*spits over her keyboard AGAIN!*

OMG Kaf...that was brilliant!
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 02:04 AM   #477
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 01:25 AM
You rule Kaf! I can always count on your captions to give me a proper cheer up!
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 02:12 AM   #478
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 06:25 AM


All very true, too.

Good job sweets
Babydoll is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 02:20 AM   #479
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 11:25 PM

OMG! There it is again! Okay, Bono.. don't................ move...............................patience...................................... paaaaaatience......... move and you'll scare it away again.............................. you'll get it this time..... just wait.. for.. the.. right............. moment...... to.................................................pounce..... and............................................................ grab..........

What are you doing?
Playing with my new high-powered flashlight. You should try it, it's brilliant! It's like playing with a giant cat and a giant laser pointer
kafrun is offline  
Old 06-30-2007, 02:33 AM   #480
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kafrun

OMG! There it is again! Okay, Bono.. don't................ move...............................patience...................................... paaaaaatience......... move and you'll scare it away again.............................. you'll get it this time..... just wait.. for.. the.. right............. moment...... to.................................................pounce..... and............................................................ grab..........

What are you doing?
Playing with my new high-powered flashlight. You should try it, it's brilliant! It's like playing with a giant cat and a giant laser pointer
That is WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN i FOUND THIS PIC!!! Brilliant cap Kaf!!!

Edit: FAB Larry caption...yeah Lars go ahead and admire yourself I will still scream for Bono, even if he does talk too much
__________________

BonoFox1 is offline  
 

Tags
caption thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×