Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:
bonorattleandhum-1177.jpg

:scream: Bono with long hair!:drool: :kiss: :faint: Hope he grows it long again!:wink:

To quote DreamOutLoud, The second page is no place for the caption thread :tsk:

Unfortunately, this is the best I can do right now...
u2Loveseat1.jpg

Bono: :huh: Who farted?
Edge: He who smelt it dealt it.
Bono: Hey! He who denied it supplied it.
Larry: He who faked it, maked it.
Edge: He who exposed it composed it.
Larry: He who quipped it ripped it.
Edge: He who berated it created it.
Bono: He who declared it aired it.
Larry: Ha! He admits it!
Edge: :lmao:
Bono: Nuh-uh! You guys confused me.
Adam: :giggle:
Larry: Ha ha, Bono farted.
Adam: :angel: :whistle:
Edge: *sniff sniff* Adam Clayton, you're a sick individual.

(ah, third-grade [or college] humour :reject: )

6bwp547.jpg

DH just did this photoshop (he says the goose is awfully big, but hey, Bono is short, so it works). I can't think of a good caption - would someone please take this on and caption it? Thanks!

(iz so hawt yr guz iz cookt)?
(iz on yr stage bein kizt by yr bono)?
(iz bein kizt bei sum crazy irishman)?

Last edited:
Okay, this is less of a caption than it is an observation, but every time I see this photo, I get the same thing in my head:

bandvertigobonobitchesuk7.jpg

So like, in this photo, Bono is the ghetto pimp, and Edge and Larry are his bitches. Edge is the tough, no nonsense 'bitch, please' bitch, and Larry is the quiet, demure, wallflower bitch. And Adam is the wingman that doesn't have any bitches of his own.

By the way Bonogirl, you sized up that av something awful :lol: Try this instead:

bonoprettyot5.gif

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, this is less of a caption than it is an observation, but every time I see this photo, I get the same thing in my head:

So like, in this photo, Bono is the ghetto pimp, and Edge and Larry are his bitches. Edge is the tough, no nonsense 'bitch, please' bitch, and Larry is the quiet, demure, wallflower bitch. And Adam is the wingman that doesn't have any bitches of his own.

All I think of when I see that pic is Adam going "eh?"

DreamOutLoud13 said:

LOL!!!..............btw, dont all four guys look simply DELISH in this pics :drool:

page 2? Oh no! :no:
378.jpg

:larry: Keep an eye on that group over there. They are PLEBAns and if given the chance, they will take us before anyone knows what happened! They'll conduct...:blahblah:
Guy with flashlight- *talks into cast on fingers where hidden microphone is located* I have infiltrated the inner circle, our subjects will be delivered to headquarters soon.

tlski said:
378.jpg

:larry: Keep an eye on that group over there. They are PLEBAns and if given the chance, they will take us before anyone knows what happened! They'll conduct...:blahblah:
Guy with flashlight- *talks into cast on fingers where hidden microphone is located* I have infiltrated the inner circle, our subjects will be delivered to headquarters soon.

GAH HA HA HA!!! BRILLIANT!!!:lmao:

tlski said:
378.jpg

:lmao:
Good one, tlski

PAGE 2?! :no:

r180615573.jpg

Random: Bono, What's the meaning of life?
:bono: Uhh.... :scratch: Shineys?

Back
Top Bottom