Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b74fafd5.jpg

:bono: Just before we start, I'd like to point out that it was I who taught Bob the most difficult part of guitar-playing - the H chord!!
Bob: WTF.

sx218a92rr6.jpg

Bono: Hey Bob! Hey Bob! Did you see what I did there?! I got them all to sing along! :hyper:
Bob: :huh: *to self* Fucking hell. How does Edge put up with this every night?! :|

Last edited:
u2_66.jpg

:bono: Edge, It certainly is shiney!
:larry: You sure this will work? We’ll finally be able to get some recording done without worrying about the PLEABans kidnapping and cloning plans?
:edge: Definely! I made the fence with a new space age material. A friend of mine at NASA got me some. It also has a state of the art computer that will only open the gate with the correct password. Adam, you entered the password into the database?
:adam: Yup, it’s in there.
:larry: I don’t know, look at all of them just pacing and glaring at us. You and Adam don’t get kidnapped as much as Bono and I. Adam, Is your password something even the PLEABans wont think of?
:adam: ahhhh I don’t think they will guess it, ummm :uhoh:

Last edited:
:head PLEABan whispers: We yell the password into this mircophone on the count of three girls! 1…2…3..
:pLEABans: :scream:SUPERGLUE!
*gate opens*
:bono: :larry: :yikes:
:edge: :hmm:where did it go wrong?
:adam: :whistle: now for that vacation I wanted to take :evil:*slinks away quietly*

Last edited:
bonopuppyg8summitig6.jpg

:bono: :sad: I has words on mah face.....

:crack: and I can't remove them! does anybody have this pic a bit less blurry around the watermarks? the watermarks are applied badly and I can't remove them :scream:

macadam.jpg

:mac: I'm melting! Melting! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, what a world! What a world! Who ever thought a man like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?
:adam: It's only a bit of rain...

Galeongirl said:
bonopuppyg8summitig6.jpg

:bono: :sad: I has words on mah face.....

:crack: and I can't remove them! does anybody have this pic a bit less blurry around the watermarks? the watermarks are applied badly and I can't remove them :scream:

:sad: :sad: I hate hate hate this pic!!! He is so sad looking here, it breaks my heart. Does anybody know what brought this big man so close to tears? Ack...it's horrible....

I can't help it..I'm a very soft hearted person...

youvedonewhat said:

:sad: :sad: I hate hate hate this pic!!! He is so sad looking here, it breaks my heart. Does anybody know what brought this big man so close to tears? Ack...it's horrible....

I can't help it..I'm a very soft hearted person...

I honestly don't know why he pulled the puppyface :cute: but I think it's cute... and he was prolly just pretending, since the next picture from the sad has him imitating the :grumpy: icon....
I only know it was at the G8 summit in 2005 in glenneagles.... I don't know why the pic was taken and such, it has Bob next to him :hmm:

another one :wink:
the possibilities with this pic are endless
bonopuppyg8summitkopiemu0.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, hi BonoFox, Lemon Grrrrrl, Miringeltje! :hug: I know, it's been ages. I've been off completing my degree! I missed you all too :)

Back
Top Bottom