Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
cdde7459.jpg

Bob: Look lady, Bono and I go WAY back :angry: He loved ME before he ever loved you :mad:
Merkel: Is what he's saying true, Bono? Did you tell this man that you love him too? :sad:
Other lady: Uh, Bono, Oprah is on the phone.. something about how you didn't call her yet today.. she sounds perturbed.. :huh:
Guy in the corner: Errr, not to butt in or anything, but since we're airing all this out now, I just wanted to say that he chatted me up in the car and now I'm feeling a bit cheated :|
Bono: This is what I get for being such a slut.. :sigh:

:laugh: :lmao: Great caption and so quick too. Well done! :lol:

kafrun said:
cdde7459.jpg

Bob: Look lady, Bono and I go WAY back :angry: He loved ME before he ever loved you :mad:
Merkel: Is what he's saying true, Bono? Did you tell this man that you love him too? :sad:
Other lady: Uh, Bono, Oprah is on the phone.. something about how you didn't call her yet today.. she sounds perturbed.. :huh:
Guy in the corner: Errr, not to butt in or anything, but since we're airing all this out now, I just wanted to say that he chatted me up in the car and now I'm feeling a bit cheated :|
Bono: This is what I get for being such a slut.. :sigh:
:lmao: Gotta love him!

f30dcb2a.jpg

Bob: Hey, how come I don't get to hold hands in the love circle? :angry:
Bono: You're excluded from the circle for wearing horiztonal stripes with vertical stripes :tsk: Talk about a fashion faux pas..
Bob: Pot.........kettle.......... :happy:

Yes, I know he's holding hands too, but it kinda looks like he's not, so let's just pretend..

Last edited:
532664540_3a8c02dffa_o.jpg

Bono: OMG, what's that giant shiny thing? :love:
John: For the billionth time, it's the SUN, now stop staring at it :huh:
Bono: I'm not the only one..
John: STOP IT :angry:

kafrun said:
532664540_3a8c02dffa_o.jpg

Bono: OMG, what's that giant shiny thing? :love:
John: For the billionth time, it's the SUN, now stop staring at it :huh:
Bono: I'm not the only one..
John: STOP IT :angry:
:lmao: HAHAHA Thats great!!

One photo, two similar captions:

bonobobya6.jpg

Bob: Bono's had a uh.. wardrobe malfunction :uhoh: We'll be right back after I fix it for him.
Bono: :eek: :giggle: *closes jacket*

OR

Bob: I've got to take Bono to the little boy's room now. We'll be right back.
Bono: :giggle: I drank too much juice :der:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
One photo, two similar captions:

bonobobya6.jpg

Bob: Bono's had a uh.. wardrobe malfunction :uhoh: We'll be right back after I fix it for him.
Bono: :eek: :giggle: *closes jacket*

OR

Bob: I've got to take Bono to the little boy's room now. We'll be right back.
Bono: :giggle: I drank too much juice :der:

:giggle: :love:

r165416768.jpg

:bono: Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

610xaaafd3.jpg

Guy: So, you just pour the Diet Coke out like this, and then you just add a Mento, and BOOM! Diet Coke fountain! :nerd:
Bono: :ohmy: woooow!
Bob: :lol: Cool.

This caption brought to you by Mentos, the freshmaker:

mentos1pk6.jpg

(remember kids, the guy in the caption is doing it wrong, leave the Diet Coke in the bottle, and then just drop the Mento in :wink: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:
610xaaafd3.jpg

Guy: So, you just pour the Diet Coke out like this, and then you just add a Mento, and BOOM! Diet Coke fountain! :nerd:

mentos1pk6.jpg

(remember kids, the guy in the caption is doing it wrong, leave the Diet Coke in the bottle, and then just drop the Mento in :wink: )

:lol:

I've yet to see the video on Youtube :reject:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
610xaaafd3.jpg

mentos1pk6.jpg

:lmao: awesome!

you know what also works? put a coin in a ciggarette paper, and drop it in the bottle of coke... same effect!

Miringeltje said:
adamMorocco1991ACcrop.jpg

:adam: : To jump or not to jump. That is the question

or:

:bono: (out of shot) "But soft, what light from yonder window breaks - 'tis the east, and Adam is the sun!"

:adam: (sings) "I'm not coming down, not coming down......"

Back
Top Bottom