Caption Thread #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This caption was brought to you by CABIN FEVER!

bono22.jpg

:bono: I know it's cold and icy outside. So let's cuddle on this nice, warm bed, drink some hot cocoa, and watch a movie.

5b86dd1f.jpg

:bono: I can do this...watch! Up, down, over...no, wait...up and out and under and...no, wait, I can do this, I swear. Up the neck and out yer nose, look out...no, that's something else...oh heck...Ali, help!

Kristin Machina said:
5b86dd1f.jpg

:bono: I can do this...watch! Up, down, over...no, wait...up and out and under and...no, wait, I can do this, I swear. Up the neck and out yer nose, look out...no, that's something else...oh heck...Ali, help!

:lmao: that's a great one! the others are good, but this one is just.... :laugh: So Bloody True!! Bono cannot tie his ties!

For all the Singstar fanatics out there:

larrysinging.jpg

:larry: (while swinging hips in country ‘n’ western fashion): Workin’ nine to five, what a way to make a livin’, barely getting by, it’s…oh hold on, wait, no, wrong lyrics…stupid Singstar!
:edge:: There’s just no point in trying any more. I’m already ten thousand points ahead of him!
:bono:: You're meant to try and stay inside the grey bars, Lar!
:adam:: I don’t know what you’re laughing at, it said you were tone deaf! At Vertigo!

Kristin Machina said:
5b86dd1f.jpg

He's so handsome when he's all dressed up, especially without his glasses! :flirt:

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be doing algebra homework. Oh well. Bono is handsome to the nth power!

evillaurd said:

larrysinging.jpg

:larry: (while swinging hips in country ‘n’ western fashion): Workin’ nine to five, what a way to make a livin’, barely getting by, it’s…oh hold on, wait, no, wrong lyrics…stupid Singstar!

:lol:

largeawrd6.jpg

:edge:-to bono- haha golly gosh, do you really think so, why thats spiffing
:bono:Edge is being English for the day and we cant understand a word hes saying! :D
:larry:haha edge said a rude word!,...i think....wait,adams wats spiffing mean?
:adam:why ask me, i dont think he's speaking english anymore, that welsh yoga has gone to his head

evillaurd said:

larrysinging.jpg

:edge:: There’s just no point in trying any more. I’m already ten thousand points ahead of him!
:bono:: You're meant to try and stay inside the grey bars, Lar!
:adam:: I don’t know what you’re laughing at, it said you were tone deaf! At Vertigo!
What the heck does Edge have in his hand? an ice pick? :ohmy:

and where is that pic from with bono and the tie? :drool:

tanner_sis said:
What the heck does Edge have in his hand? an ice pick? :ohmy:

I thought it looked like a microphone... the bottom end of it looks like the one Larry has... :shrug:

And yeah, that pic with Bono doing up his tie... :love:
The caption was funny too :D

tanner_sis said:

and where is that pic from with bono and the tie? :drool:

:sexywink:
bonocoveririshamericaaraq9.jpg

:bono: haa haaaa haaaaaaachoooooooo!

bonocoveririshamericacuej6.jpg

:bono: yes, that's me, in a suit, and the tie is perfect! Eat that PLEBAns! :yes:
:ali: *offscreen* :rolleyes:

bonocoveririshamericaul1.jpg

:bono: Look deep into my eyes....... yesh, you shall follow now..... mine... mine forgood....

It's from a mag called Irish America...

Wow, thank you for the scans!
Wasn't the same thing in TIME magazine's Heroes edition some time ago?
I recognize at least the article, but the pictures were different.
Handsome Bono, oh my.

Galeongirl said:

:sexywink:
bonocoveririshamericaaraq9.jpg

:bono: haa haaaa haaaaaaachoooooooo!

bonocoveririshamericacuej6.jpg

:bono: yes, that's me, in a suit, and the tie is perfect! Eat that PLEBAns! :yes:
:ali: *offscreen* :rolleyes:

bonocoveririshamericaul1.jpg

:bono: Look deep into my eyes....... yesh, you shall follow now..... mine... mine forgood....

It's from a mag called Irish America...

EEEE!!! I have that Magazine!!!! I cant believe that forgot those pics are in it...ugggh I just have boes and boxes of U2 treasures I need to sort them out one day and I know Ill really surprise myself with all the stuff i have there:rolleyes:

Okay, just seeing this picture reminded me of the movie Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, and those of you that have seen it will know where I got my idea.
But if you don't, just imagine being held captive on the upper floor of a mansion, and your only hope for help is writing a letter and throwing it out the window, hoping the next door neighbour will find it.

bonoufdocdrawinguj1.jpg

:bono:: *writing* HELP! I've been taken captive by a group of girls calling themselves BRI. I don't know who they are or what they really want from me, but they keep talking about research and experiments, and I'm afraid of what they'll do to me next. One of them played with my hair for a full hour this morning... which was actually kind of nice... but that's not the point! I'm not supposed to be here! Please, if anyone finds this, send help right away. I'm not sure how much longer I can last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom