Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just have to add this...
kafrun said:
BonoAFrithinkinghot.jpg

:bono: Hmm.. I wonder what's going on at PLEBA right now :hmm: It's been three whole hours since I've been on. I hope they've started the MOOBday thread already :hyper: *mental note to check back at hotel*
:bono: ...I think it'd be cool if they did something that featured Larry's hands this week...

346%3B%3B96%3B8%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337892%3A748%3Bnu0mrj

Larry was a little bitter that Colin Farrell beat him out for the lead in the upcoming Miami Vice movie. It all just had to do with the simple fact that Colin can do an American accent and Larry can't. "Oh well," thought Larry, "at least I have me harem of MOOBians to tend to!" But deep inside, he's still bitter.

kafrun said:
edgeyass.jpg

:bono: Now we're going to sing a song about..
:edge: Oh Bono, actually we're good. You can sit this one out.
:bono: Juh?
:edge: Yeah, we're going to do this song without you. Just the three of us. You go take a breather, k buddy?
:bono: Buh??
:edge: Yep.. go sit. Just over there, k? Grab yourself a water or a juice box or something. We'll let you know when we need you again :yes:
:bono: Whu?????

Awwww Kafrun...you're a meanie!!!!!

It is funny though:lol:

kafrun said:
Anaheim24-5.jpg

:larry: Oh shoot, is Mullen one "L" or two? *checks hand* Oh right, two.

OR

Babydoll: *THUD*
:larry: Umm.. are you going to be ok?
Babydoll: *on the ground* I'll be fine :crack: Oooh, nice view from down here :drool:

Hahahahahaha!! This literally made me squeeeeeeeeeeaaaalllllll like a little kid :lol:

I love You, Kafrun, :bow:

Okay, thanks to going through the last few pages of the Bono-n-Edge thread, I'm gonna go a little crazy tonight with the captions:

bonoedgelimo3ep.jpg

:edge:: "Dear Bono and The Edge:"
:bono:: Oh neat! A letter to us!
:edge:: "We cordially invite you to the PLEBA Girls Party. If you choose to join us, you will be our guests of honour. The party starts at 10. Upon arrival, please let us know if either of you are allergic to peaches."
:bono:: Oh! I like peaches!
:edge:: "Signed, the PLEBA Girls." So, do you want to go?
:bono:: Of course I do!

The boys arrive at the party:

bonoedgewave9ax.jpg

:bono:: :wave: Hey ladies! Do I look sexay or what? :sexywink:
:edge:: Remember Bono, we shouldn't stay long. We have a flight in the morning.

The events of the party that night are confidential, and so you won't find them here. However, I can inform you that The Edge left early, but Bono stayed all night.

The next day:

01yawn3ac.jpg

:bono:: :yawn:
:edge:: You wouldn't be so tired if you hadn't stayed up all night at the party... and why do you smell like peaches?

And some randoms:

83a830fd5vc.jpg

:bono:: I can't believe they tried to sell me a child's ticket. I'm not -that- short :|
:edge:: It's okay Bono, I won't tell anyone.

---------------------

edgeandbonoatcopenhagen2wl.jpg

:edge:: For the last time Bono: I am not going to teach you the H chord!
:bono:: Fine, then I just won't talk to you anymore :angry:

btouchingedge0bz.jpg

:bono:: :drunk: Hey Edge! Wow, mate, you look younger than the last time I saw you.. and why are you so pale... and flat?

---------------------

edgebonosuperbowlspeech5ng.jpg

:edge:: I know you've all heard Bono's fisherman story, but I'm going to let you in on the truth. It was more like -this- big.
:bono:: *thinking* Oh, he thinks he's so smart.. just wait until he finds out I lined his beanie with Adam's superglue.

---------------------

b7b6b9ba3ex.jpg

:bono:: Do these boots make me look fat?
:edge:: What? :eyebrow:

bandpoplemmeout.jpg

:bono: DAMN YOU, CLAYTON!:madwife: If we ever get unstuck from your :censored: superglue, I'm gonna kick yer arse to the moon!
:adam: Well YOU wanted a group huddle!:madspit: Not my fault SOMEBODY thought it was hair gel!
:larry: Doesn't matter, I'm still pretty.
:edge: Zzzzzzz.....

U209.jpg

:edge: OK, boys...explain to me how we got into THIS situation again?
:bono: ...must...kill...bassist....
:adam: For the last :censored: time, Larry, that's not gel!
:larry: Doesn't matter, I'm still the prettiest.

Larry's facial expression on the last one is priceless:giggle:

Aw, Larry :hug: Don't let some cranky bitch who can't even spell your name properly get you down.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The boys arrive at the party:

bonoedgewave9ax.jpg

:bono:: :wave: Hey ladies! Do I look sexay or what? :sexywink:
:edge : Remember Bono, we shouldn't stay long. We have a flight in the morning.

The events of the party that night are confidential, and so you won't find them here. However, I can inform you that The Edge left early, but Bono stayed all night.

The next day:

01yawn3ac.jpg

:bono:: :yawn:
:edge : You wouldn't be so tired if you hadn't stayed up all night at the party... and why do you smell like peaches?

:drool: yeaaaa I wonder why he does tooo.....

:shifty:

Leetah said:
ma_182867.jpg

:larry: She said that?I look like David Beckham? :giggle:

ma_180631.jpg

:larry: ....His drugaddicted OLDER brother??

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There are so many great captions in this thread - I amazed girls, you're all really really good! PLEBA concentions, H-chords and everything... :D:up:

kafrun said:

:bono: (thinking to himself): *...Bono, you're amazing... man, I've just written 8 new songs... great new innovative lyrics... never written anything like it before... do di do do... please and knees... yeah, it's a new #1... but where did I put my note book? I clearly remember sitting and writing it all down in my note book... but where did I put it... in my suitcase? No, no... in the hand luggage perhaps... or maybe I left it on the plane from Lesotho to Rwanda... or Tanzania... or Mali... where are we now, by the way?!*

This is the funniest thread ever! :lmao:

Hope you guys like this one:

bonogates9ag.jpg

Bill Gates: :happy: :cute: :hyper: So you have an iPod for me today?

Bono: Of course! (To a staff) Bring it! Right away!!

b0d98148.jpg

Kafrun: :wave::hyper: Adam, over here!!!......here!! i'm over here!!! Look at me!!
:bono: :eyebrow: Adam is staying at the hotel on the corner of....
:adam: wha? :yikes:

waynetravis said:
b0d98148.jpg

Kafrun: :wave::hyper: Adam, over here!!!......here!! i'm over here!!! Look at me!!
:bono: :eyebrow: Adam is staying at the hotel on the corner of....
:adam: wha? :yikes:

:grumpy:

See Wayne.. now you're off my list of people to love forever :grumpy:

:wink:

Great captions ladies :laugh:

AdamLarrypeekoveredge.jpg

:larry: ACK! I dropped my watch down there!
PLEBAns: *RAVAGE*
:adam: Yeah, uuuh, it's lost buddy..
:larry: But I really loved that watch! So, uuuuh, what's the chance you're willing to try and salvage it for me, best buddy in the world? :sad:
:adam: Not a chance :|
:larry: Yeah, didn't think so :|

Inspired by the Adam/Bono love thread.. :whistle:

4fe0cbbc.jpg

:bono: So uhh, what do you like to do for fun?
:adam: Oh c'mon Bono.. we already know everything about each other. What say we skip the dinner and go straight back to my place for drinks :sexywink:
:bono: Oh wow, uhh, I don't know.. This is all so sudden.

Last edited:
kafrun said:
Inspired by the Adam/Bono love thread.. :whistle:

4fe0cbbc.jpg

:bono: So uhh, what do you like to do for fun?
:adam: Oh c'mon Bono.. we already know everything about each other. What say we skip the dinner and go straight back to my place for drinks :sexywink:
:bono: Oh wow, uhh, I don't know.. This is all so sudden.

aww how cute :cute:
but what on earth are those drinks????

Last edited:
0a5f3ba9.jpg

:adam: That song sounds like crap.. it'll never work.
:bono: Hey HEY!! Watch it, buddy. I've been working on the Larry!Deathglare.. //deathglares @ Adam :angry:

Back
Top Bottom