Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
tonguetwister8sr.jpg

:bono: (sounding like cookie monster)....Mmm me shiney monster, me eat shiney microphone.....yumyumyumyumyum.....:drool:
:lmao:

gluey said:

Poor Bono.. the unfortunate victim of one of Adam's particularly evil superglue pranks...... :tsk:
:bono: Tho, ath I wath thaying.. The exthreme poverty crithith ith very theriouth..

edgeconan1.jpg

:edge: Bono........................no :|
:bono: *out of shot* Yes yes yes! :hyper:
:edge: Bono........................no. We're not using this as our next tour outfit.
:bono: But but but!! You're not getting my whole shiny beachball theme :scream:
:edge: Bono........ we are NOT using beachballs instead of confetti, we are NOT wearing shiny beachball suits, and we are NOT - I repeat - NOT descending from a giant, shiny beachball. Larry's head already exploded when you suggested naming the tour "U2 Balls - Shiny Goodness World Tour". Now COOL IT :angry:

U2 Balls? :shifty:

Now, I have no idea why Dame Judi Dench and Ewan McGregor are dressed this way, but the moment I saw the photo, I had an idea:

judiewan7oy.jpg

Mere seconds after this photo was taken, Ewan was suddenly tackled by a short Irishman shouting "BEACHBALL! BIG RED BEACHBALL! MINE!"

Okay one more:

c45fff3c0zn.jpg

:bono:: **charm, charm, charm, kiss**
Girl: :giggle:
Jay-Z: Buddy, you've got three seconds to get your paws off of my baby sister **makes fist**

Okay, I don't really know who the girl is, or if she's any relation to Jay-Z, but it seemed to fit.

A follow up to one of my previous captions..
1a97aeea4.jpg

:bono: *wanders in.. sneaks up to podium.. spots security* YOU!! STAY BACK!! You cannot throw me out of this convention. I WILL speak about Africa! I WILL have an audience :yell:

*sound of pin dropping*

15813b7b8.jpg

:bono: Wow.. you sure are a friendly bunch. I really appreciate you not throwing me out even though I wasn't invited.

*pin drop*

1d160fe.jpg

:bono: I don't know if you've heard of me, but my name is Bono. I'm a rock star :yes:

*sound of bodies thudding.. jaws hitting ground..*

1germ06.jpg

:bono: I'd like to speak to you today about the One Campaign...... What's that? Show you my moobs? Is that like a power-point presentation?

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Now, I have no idea why Dame Judi Dench and Ewan McGregor are dressed this way, but the moment I saw the photo, I had an idea:

judiewan7oy.jpg

Mere seconds after this photo was taken, Ewan was suddenly tackled by a short Irishman shouting "BEACHBALL! BIG RED BEACHBALL! MINE!"

:lmao: Oh noes! Ewan doesn't stand a chance :lol:

QAwards_08.jpg

:bono: NAOMI! How wonderful to see you, m'dear *kiss*. Edge, don't be shy, say hello!
:edge: Oh, it's nothing against you, Naomi. It's just I suddenly got a flashback...walking in on you and Adam...Sparky wearing nothing but peanut butter and Pop Rocks *shudder*:crack:

Kristin Machina said:
QAwards_08.jpg

:bono: NAOMI! How wonderful to see you, m'dear *kiss*. Edge, don't be shy, say hello!
:edge: Oh, it's nothing against you, Naomi. It's just I suddenly got a flashback...walking in on you and Adam...Sparky wearing nothing but peanut butter and Pop Rocks *shudder*:crack:
:faint: Are you trying to kill me? :shifty:

kafrun said:
1a97aeea4.jpg

:bono: *wanders in.. sneaks up to podium.. spots security* YOU!! STAY BACK!! You cannot throw me out of this convention. I WILL speak about Africa! I WILL have an audience :yell:

*sound of pin dropping*

15813b7b8.jpg

:bono: Wow.. you sure are a friendly bunch. I really appreciate you not throwing me out even though I wasn't invited.

*pin drop*

1d160fe.jpg

:bono: I don't know if you've heard of me, but my name is Bono. I'm a rock star :yes

1germ06.jpg

:bono I'd like to speak to you today about the One Campaign...... What's that? Show you my moobs? Is that like a power-point presentation?

no Bono... no powerpoint... but you could use a beamer to make you look larger than life :drool:

:bow: Kafrun...

*saves caption

DreamOutLoud13 said:

judiewan7oy.jpg

LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious. I love Ewan!! He looks hilarious in that.

kafrun said:
1a97aeea4.jpg

*sound of pin dropping*

15813b7b8.jpg

*pin drop*

1d160fe.jpg

:bono: I don't know if you've heard of me, but my name is Bono. I'm a rock star :yes:

1germ06.jpg

:bono: I'd like to speak to you today about the One Campaign...... What's that? Show you my moobs? Is that like a power-point presentation?

Har har har, the amusement!!!

Anaheim24-5.jpg

:larry: Oh shoot, is Mullen one "L" or two? *checks hand* Oh right, two.

OR

Babydoll: *THUD*
:larry: Umm.. are you going to be ok?
Babydoll: *on the ground* I'll be fine :crack: Oooh, nice view from down here :drool:

a-mole said:

oh uh... is that guy next to Bono Herbert Grönemeyer?
Any German's here to confirm it? I love that guy.. aweseome german singer but I am a tiny bit uncertain if it is really him

well his nametag says so...
if you wanna be sure, google his name on images and compare :wink:

Kafrun..... :lol: we should have a compilation about the boys forgetting their names... still funny!

edgeyass.jpg

:bono: Now we're going to sing a song about..
:edge: Oh Bono, actually we're good. You can sit this one out.
:bono: Juh?
:edge: Yeah, we're going to do this song without you. Just the three of us. You go take a breather, k buddy?
:bono: Buh??
:edge: Yep.. go sit. Just over there, k? Grab yourself a water or a juice box or something. We'll let you know when we need you again :yes:
:bono: Whu????? :sad:

Galeongirl said:

well his nametag says so...
if you wanna be sure, google his name on images and compare :wink:

Kafrun..... :lol: we should have a compilation about the boys forgetting their names... still funny!

Ok I am an official idiot now :|
i did NOT see thename tags
very embarrassing .. so sorry :reject::huh:

kafrun said:
edgeyass.jpg

:bono: Now we're going to sing a song about..
:edge Oh Bono, actually we're good. You can sit this one out.
:bono: Juh?
:edge: Yeah, we're going to do this song without you. Just the three of us. You go take a breather, k buddy?
:bono: Buh??
:edge: Yep.. go sit. Just over there, k? Grab yourself a water or a juice box or something. We'll let you know when we need you again :yes:

awwww poor Baby!!!! he looks so sad! Bono wanna sing!
:hug: doin't worry B, you can sing for me anytime!

Bonoscratchhead.jpg

:bono: After reading this thread, I'm starting to wonder if kafrun has it out for me.
kafrun: No Bono, darling. I tease because I :heart:.... :sexywink:

kafrun said:
edgeyass.jpg

:lol: Grab yourself a juice box :lol:

Back
Top Bottom