Caption this pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Adam: Bono, your plugs are coming out

blonde haired girl in front row: Bwah-ha-ha! I am in close proximity to U2 and the PLEBA girls aren't! ha ha ha!!!

damn that blonde!!!!

where the heck is this? i am so ignorant of such things.

adam looks HOOOOT!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

It's in the stands at the Irish Meteor Music Awards last month, where U2 cleaned up and won all 8 awards they were nominated for!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Larry-'I am way hotter than that Justin fool, and I could kick his a** too'
biggrin.gif

lol
True, very true !

they all look great!! adam looked so GQ as usual! and edgie, one word...adorable!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
lost on a silent planet
two lone, rising stars
locked in a silent planet
so close and yet so far...

Bono: HAHA Look it's a streaker!
Adam: Ah, a man after my own heart...
Larry: *snarl* damn hippy!
Edge: I believe that naked man is moving at a speed of 1.4 meters per second and accelerating at a rate of .1 meters-per-second-squared, which leads me to conclude that he will NOT outrun the security guard.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Edge: I believe that naked man is moving at a speed of 1.4 meters per second and accelerating at a rate of .1 meters-per-second-squared, which leads me to conclude that he will NOT outrun the security guard.

haha! my human friend, you have tickled my apey funny bone!

*banana of hilarity*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

what's with the friggin bananas? banana of annoyance!

*offers grampsmagee a lemon*

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

bananas + coconut = banana cream pie!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by GrampsMagee:
I am an ape, specifically Bono's helper ape, and I enjoy bananas. To you, however, I give:

*coconut of silence*

Are you someone who works for Bono spying on us to see if we're dangerous or just weird?

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

I am simply an ape: I love the sea, I long for my barcalounger and my deceased wife, Grams Magee and my bananas. One day I fixed Bono's shower curtain rod and made him some breakfast, and my life was forever changed. He is a true friend!
Some would say I am but the alter ego of a PLEBAn, but to them, I say, "So? MacPhisto and Fly are but alteregos, as well!"

I am making no sense, and therefore, my fellow plebans, I shall accept your lemon and be back in a jif with some lemonade.

*banana of lemonade*

------------------

I am simply an ape: I love the sea, I long for my barcalounger and my deceased wife, Grams Magee and my bananas. One day I fixed Bono's shower curtain rod and made him some breakfast, and my life was forever changed. He is a true friend!
Some would say I am but the alter ego of a PLEBAn, but to them, I say, "So? MacPhisto and Fly are but alteregos, as well!"

I am making no sense, and therefore, my fellow plebans, I shall accept your lemon and be back in a jif with some lemonade.

*banana of lemonade*

Hi z edge.(I'm taking a guess here)

actually I revealed my true identity in chat the other day and no one cared
frown.gif

It was sad and apey
However I enjoy my secret identity...it makes one feel like a superhero, it truly and really does, even if one had problems with runon sentences, one can still be a superhero, is it not true?

My captions:

BONO: look! It's my trusted helper ape, GrampsMagee!
ADAM: Hullo, Gramps! We didn't used to get along, but we're on much better footing now...
LARRY: I hope he doesn't take all the bananas for himself! I need my potassium!
EDGE: *lecture about calcium/potassium pumps*

------------------

actually I revealed my true identity in chat the other day and no one cared
frown.gif

I saw, but I ain't telling

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Hey! I have that pic in my Wallpaper rotation!!!! So cute! I'll to think of a caption and post it later.
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
Found this pic on Solo.com...

4---Picture.jpg
LARRY: Which pose makes my cheekbones look better? Head up? Head down? Head up?....

Edge, Bono, and Adam-'Hey look, we got better seats than NSync'

Larry-'I am way hotter than that Justin fool, and I could kick his a** too'

biggrin.gif

I know, NSync wasn't there...'creative' license

It's Good and he scores. I wonder if U2 understand the concept of American football

Originally posted by Kristie:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry I'm a little late on this...haven't been reading PLEBA as much as I should, obviously..I promise to spend more time here
smile.gif

P.S. I wanna know who Gramps really is!
------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 04-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Kristie:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! You cracketh me up, twin!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom