Caption this photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macphistosmagic

The Fly
This is my first time posting a picture so if it doesn't work, I'm sorry!

337%3B4%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D96%3A%3D5%3B6%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B8477834ot1lsi

While Bono, Adam and Larry look around at the fans, Edge would rather take a picture of Bono's bum.

I miss our old caption threads!!! :lmao: Always good for a laugh.

Edge: Well, I better get some use out of this new camera before Bono either breaks or loses it.

Edge: *goofy grin* Look...I'm taking a picture of you as you take a picture of me! *giggles madly*

Larry: I think Edge's beanie is on too tight.

Adam: I just play bass.

Bono: Is that an ice cream truck over there!?

Seabird said:
Bonochick I love your sig!

That's my sister's dog Carl...she just had to have him put to sleep. She only had him for like a couple years. :sad: I wanted to honor him for a little while...the sweet baby he was. :heart:

Oh...and Edgette!!!!! :lmao: The ice cream truck part was a nice touch...

Bonochick said:

That's my sister's dog Carl...she just had to have him put to sleep. She only had him for like a couple years. :sad: I wanted to honor him for a little while...the sweet baby he was. :heart:

Bummer. :( :sad: :hug: :hug:

Bonochick said:

That's so sad but sweet. WONDERFUL message. :hug: I carry the kitties in my sig as an honor, the least I can do, for a very tragic reason too
bawling2.gif
The line from Electrical Storm was just right. I've had them as a sig before, and I brought them back, and even if I rotate them in and out I'll always give them another turn and I'll always love and never forget those precious babies :sad: :hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom