Caption THIS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Ok girls, this one was just begging for it. Here's my lame attempt.

CQ_U201.jpg

Bono: HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE STREET PIZZA!!!
Larry: Heh... kiss your LOVERBOY goodbye! There's only one way you can stop me from tossing Bono here over the rail... see these tearaway pants I'm wearing??
biggrin.gif

Adam: *sigh* It's a shame, really... But if this is what it takes to get you to notice the rest of us...
Edge: YESSS!!! This is gonna be fun...

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

heh
Bono is either gonna wretch up some lemons and sheperd's pie (how on earth do you spell shepherd?!) or he thinks he's a shark.

OR a vampire coming to *get* me heehee

I swear Adam always looks the same! Is Adam even REAL? Or is he just a cardboard cutout?

Bono: *me want to bite fingers*!!!!

Larry: You WISH there were more buttons on my shirt just so you could UNbutton them...DON'T you?!

Edge: I'ma lay the smack down on Adam for gettin so close to Bono!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Bono: "Stay away from my men, PLEBA girls!!! You can't have them!!!! They are all mine!!!"

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Larry: "Anton always says,'Make love to the camera'. Make love to the camera..."

Adam: "I'm so thirsty....Bono drank all my water at lunch."

Bono: "I'VE GOT TO GO NOW! I DON'T THINK I CAN HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!"

Edge: "I've always dreamed of being an ice skater...."

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I swear Adam always looks the same! Is Adam even REAL? Or is he just a cardboard cutout?

you?re walking on very thin ice, girl
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wasn?t it hilarious when they annouced the tour and they had a cardboard cutout of Adam?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

yeah, AM, that was classic.

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

we should look. i don't have time to now, but i will when i get home from school. there has to be a screen capture somewhere.

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Originally posted by AM:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wasn?t it hilarious when they annouced the tour and they had a cardboard cutout of Adam?
biggrin.gif

Ummm...where have I been??? I didn't hear about/see that! Damn, I'm out of the loop! *lol*

Yeah, I want to see a pic!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Bonavoix what's wrong with your website? When I bring it up all I get is a white screen! Also, how do you start a website on icyspicy? Thanks!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

that is on incredible pic! You gals are funny.
biggrin.gif

And I think Adam, always look good in all the pics. He's consistent!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

Originally posted by BonosSweetestThing:
that is on incredible pic! You gals are funny.
biggrin.gif

And I think Adam, always look good in all the pics. He's consistent!
biggrin.gif

very true....he consistently looks great in all the pics!
biggrin.gif

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Bonavoix what's wrong with your website? When I bring it up all I get is a white screen! Also, how do you start a website on icyspicy? Thanks!

Hmmm... that's odd.. my site comes up for me...
confused.gif
And go to http://members.icyspicy.com or the icyspicy.com homepage and there should be a link that will let you sign up, right up at the top.
smile.gif
And if you've been using a program on your computer to build a website, they do have an FTP server there so you can upload.
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Originally posted by AM:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

DID they? I didn't know that! Maybe I'm psychic. I just SWEAR he always looks the same. I don't think I'll ever love Adam like I do Edge -- I mean BONO....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Back
Top Bottom