Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Image1107-2222TV1017.jpg

:edge: This is our new album. If you're one of the first lucky 1000 to buy a copy, we'll send you a free beachball :)
:bono: What? :) Where are we going to get all these beachballs?
:edge: :whistle:
:bono: :) ....................Edge?

You giving this thread a title, that's what's funny :wink:

Kaf: And kids, after 12 comes,...... 12 :happy:

:sexywink: You know I kid because I love!

:lol: I already had in mind that Edge was definately looking like some guy on tv selling something in that pic!

Uh, so yeah.. note to self.. Do not name threads before you've had your coffee :der: We'll get that changed.. it's #13 actually :uhoh:

kafrun said:
:edge:: I'm going to make a shocking confession to everyone, right here, right now. See this old picture of me?

:bono:: Edge - you don't have to...

:edge:: Quiet, Bono! I'm ready to do it now.

:bono:: Okay, but nobody's making you do it.

:edge:: I know. I want to do it. I need to come clean with the fans. I'm sure you will be shocked to know that, I was, in fact, wearing a beanie in this picture. I used to design beanies that looked like real hair. The truth is, I've been bald since I was 13 years old. It was a tragic accident involving guitar strings and toothpaste while I was discovering the H chord.

B: Edge, you never told me that last part...:sad:

:edge:: For once in your life, be quiet, little one! See, I wanted - I wanted to make it appear as if I gradually went bald over the years. I became somewhat of a beanie sewing junkie in my spare time in the early days, first taking bits of shedded dog hair from my home, and then at times combing Bono's mullet at night and collecting his shedded hair and sewing it into a beanie that looks like a full head of hair.

B: So is that why you won't teach me the H chord? Because learning it would cause me to go bald? You care about me that much? *tears up and hugs Edge* Awwww, I love ya, man!!!!

:edge:: Yes, Bono, you know I love you too. I'm glad I finally came out about that. <thinking>: Maybe that'll get him to stop asking about it! :evil:

Re: Re: Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:edge:: I'm going to make a shocking confession to everyone, right here, right now. See this old picture of me?

:edge:: I know. I want to do it. I need to come clean with the fans. I'm sure you will be shocked to know that, I was, in fact, wearing a beanie in this picture. I used to design beanies that looked like real hair. The truth is, I've been bald since I was 13 years old. It was a tragic accident involving guitar strings and toothpaste while I was discovering the H chord.

:edge:: For once in your life, be quiet, little one! See, I wanted - I wanted to make it appear as if I gradually went bald over the years. I became somewhat of a beanie sewing junkie in my spare time in the early days, first taking bits of shedded dog hair from my home, and then at times combing Bono's mullet at night and collecting his shedded hair and sewing it into a beanie that looks like a full head of hair.

B: So is that why you won't teach me the H chord? Because learning it would cause me to go bald? You care about me that much? *tears up and hugs Edge* Awwww, I love ya, man!!!!

:edge:: Yes, Bono, you know I love you too. I'm glad I finally came out about that. <thinking>: Maybe that'll get him to stop asking about it! :evil:

:lmao: That's so frickin' hilarious! One of the best I've seen yet....

Shamelessly stolen from the last post of last caption thread ^^

Galeongirl said:
Time to make the last post another lame caption >< Stupid image max rule!

image11072227tv106ky3.jpg

:bono: :happy: :blahblah: *kicks legs against box* :blahblah: :happy:
:larry: if he does not stop this soon... he's in for something! :angry:
:edge: wow is that a kiwi bird flying there? I never knew those could fly!
:adam: ohhhh shiney ring...

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

*chokes on dinner* bits of dog hair!!! :lmao:

image11072227tv106ky3.jpg

Obviously annoyed at getting the same question over and over again...U2 resorts to default answer #1

Interviewer: So how does it feel to be back down under?

:larry: Its

:edge: A

:bono: musical

:adam: journ--zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

2nc1agl.jpg

Bono: I'm so glad to be in Australia, knowing it's surrounded by water so there won't be any thundering herds of PLEBANs attacking me.

Adam: <thinking> What's that rumble?

Last edited:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:lmao:

europop2005 said:

:larry:: Oh, I gotta make tinkle!!!!
:edge:: <tuning out Bono's :blahblah:> This stadium will soon be filled with all of my fans. They will be all be cheering for ME! Hehe, look at the little guy. He's stretching up as high as he can - even stretching out his neck! I'm slouching, and I'm still taller!
:bono:: Oh, it's great to be back down under. My wife's brother lives here, we love it so much. I can't wait to meet up with the PM, and see the fans, and :blahblah:...
:adam:: Mirror, mirror, on the floor, who's got the biggest shoes of us four? :evil:

I really wish we could see their feet in that shot. I bet you Bono's feet are dangling and all the others can touch the ground! :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:larry:: Oh, I gotta make tinkle!!!!
:edge:: <tuning out Bono's :blahblah:> This stadium will soon be filled with all of my fans. They will be all be cheering for ME! Hehe, look at the little guy. He's stretching up as high as he can - even stretching out his neck! I'm slouching, and I'm still taller!
:bono:: Oh, it's great to be back down under. My wife's brother lives here, we love it so much. I can't wait to meet up with the PM, and see the fans, and :blahblah:...
:adam:: Mirror, mirror, on the floor, who's got the biggest shoes of us four? :evil:

I really wish we could see their feet in that shot. I bet you Bono's feet are dangling and all the others can touch the ground! :wink:

:lmao: Frickin' brilliant! I would love to see Edge say that. Adam too!! That's awesome!

479ayl2.jpg

Larry: Don't smile, don't smile, even if Bono is wearing a black sock and a blue one...fight it mulls, fight it...

Edge: Wonder what it would look like if the punters in the top row all dropped a bunch of beach balls at the same time.

Bono: My bum is numb, will this interviewer hurry it up already.

Adam: I wonder when Bono will notice he's not wearing matching socks.

Last edited:
thrillme said:
479ayl2.jpg

Larry: Don't smile, don't smile, even if Bono is wearing a black sock and a blue one...fight it mulls, fight it...

Edge: Wonder what it would look like if the punters in the top row all dropped a bunch of beach balls at the same time.

Bono: My bum is numb, will this interviewer hurry it up already.

Adam: I wonder when Bono will notice he's not wearing matching socks.

:cute: that's such a Bono thing to do!
btw, if Bono's feet are hanging in the air, so are larry's... his legs are shorter than Bono's.... only his broad torso gives you the impression he's taller, well, he's not :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Seriously funny shit. Best line? Edge saying, "For once in your life, be quiet, little one!"

01oz6lv5.jpg

:bono: :happy: Oh you like me new haircut? why thank you! yes, I do look like myself the last time we were in Oz right... yea U2 loves Australia for sure, always great to be here... :blahblah:
:adam: :yikes: Is that capucchino coming out from under the stage?

Galeongirl said:
01oz6lv5.jpg

:bono: :happy: Oh you like me new haircut? why thank you! yes, I do look like myself the last time we were in Oz right... yea U2 loves Australia for sure, always great to be here... :blahblah:
:adam: :yikes: Is that capucchino coming out from under the stage?

:lmao: I LOVE this GG2. I can totally picture this exchange! I'd love to get a cappucino with Adam...:shifty:

01232xc0.jpg

:larry::edge: SO Bono, what ya think about our new stage idea?
:bono: ....Me throwing myself in front of the PLEBAns every night in a row?? :no: nuh-uh, no way guys! :uhoh: *Help*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom