Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Head Keeper Aligator embarked on a maths program with the Bonosapian.....he is embracing his basic facts....
bonoalioneshirt.jpg

although he is reluctant to believe that 1 + 1 does not equal U2....

Last known sighting of the Mullengus as a cat was about to attack...researchers are still looking into clues about his disappearance...
10580736chrissib926200650011PM.jpg

Oh my God, this is so very funny, you could make a whole book out of the Bonosapian story.
I want my little Bonosapian at home, really.
I know he needs a diet and a lot of carress.

The Bonosapian-crack is a phenomenon that occurs rarely. The shockwave from it is powerful, and the tsunami created by infected Plebators drool is all encompassing...BEWARE! EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THIS EVENT!
Portland12-19-05Bonosinnerjacket.jpg

A near fatal mis-hap occured when the Bonosapian thought the RedCoats would protect him while he used his Bonokarate to protect his cuddly jacket from the masses of Plebators...
normal_Bono_peace_sign.jpg

Reseachers also uncovered this proof that the Bonosapian toyed briefly with the idea of becoming a fire-breathing dragon....he was full of smoke but the fire stayed in his belly....
flywithcig.jpg

Last edited:
For his own safety, the Bonosapian is allowed on regular walks with BigJohnraptor. If he's a good Bonosapian they will sometimes throw a beachball back and forth too.
dxekp4.jpg

A favourite pastime of the Bonosapian appears to be making shadowpuppets.....researchers find this keeps it amused for hours.
bsats.jpg

Photographic evidence comfirms an incident where the Bonosapian misheard an innocent lady saying "Mm you're yummy" as "I'm your Mummy". It took an hour for Keepers to coax him away from the distressed lady.

bonosnllapdance.png

It has been discovered that the Bonosapian gets a wee bit overexcited when given the 'noise-stick' to play with. Efforts are being made to prise it out of his hands and give people the occasional peace and quiet.
iuff.jpg

The Bonosapians nose was put out of joint when the Mullengus showed up at the party with better moobs. For some reason, Edgeasaurus seemed to have himself confused with a talking horse.
242.jpg

Researchers played with the idea that airing the feet of the Bonosapian and Mullengus, would enhance their overall growth rate. This did not work. However, a certain appendage of the Adamator is rumoured to be 'extraordinary'.

babybandjandals2.jpg

Last edited:
Researchers have noted that the Bonosapian believes that he is playing hide and seek when covering his eyes, and that no one can see him. They are at a loss as to why this is happening...
babybandbonohide.jpg

Efforts are still underway to educate the Bonosapian that there are only some kinds of meat that are ok to eat.
BonoEatsLarry.jpg

Head Keeper Aligator is pleased to report that the breeding program she designed for the Bonosapian has gone better than expected.
1c65c495.jpg

And the Bonosapian is very protective of the results...using Bonokarate whenever in public.

gluey said:
The Bonosapian-crack is a phenomenon that occurs rarely. The shockwave from it is powerful, and the tsunami created by infected Plebators drool is all encompassing...BEWARE! EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THIS EVENT!
Portland12-19-05Bonosinnerjacket.jpg

OMG!!! LMFAO :lmao:

gluey said:
Photographic evidence comfirms an incident where the Bonosapian misheard an innocent lady saying "Mm you're yummy" as "I'm your Mummy". It took an hour for Keepers to coax him away from the distressed lady.

bonosnllapdance.png

I'M YOUR MUMMY BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :hyper:

Sounds disturbing but if it gets results...

^^ Thank you Dahlia (and everyone else).....I got a shock when I realised how many pages I'd done! But DAMN IT WAS FUN!!

There has been much debate amongst researchers as to the meaning behind this, and similar appearances by the Bonosapian. Researchers are undecided whether the showing of the umbilicus is to show the Bonosapian as the dominant male (as with Baboons having enlarged bottoms), or it is part of it's mating call - when the Bonosapian can be heard calling "Extraordinary, extraordinary, extraordinary".
bonobabyshirtlessminecc.jpg

As Bonosapians seem to like travelling, Head Keeper Aligator has found an ingenious method of ensuring the Bonosapian doesn't forget what country it is in.
bonocovertimebh2.jpg

gluey said:
There has been much debate amongst researchers as to the meaning behind this, and similar appearances by the Bonosapian. Researchers are undecided whether the showing of the umbilicus is to show the Bonosapian as the dominant male (as with Baboons having enlarged bottoms), or it is part of it's mating call - when the Bonosapian can be heard calling "Extraordinary, extraordinary, extraordinary".
bonobabyshirtlessminecc.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :bow: :rockon: That is amazing!! Gluey...I think I love you! LOL.

Currently Listening: "Last Night On Earth"/U2

An example of the Adamantor in full fear mode. Note large hair AND glowing body. RUN if you see this...
bonokneelU2File13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom