Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
bonooprahredzf3.jpg

:bono:: :hyper:
Oprah: Bono, quit staring at the shinies and come on, we've got places to be!

:lol:

I've been giggling over this one for awhile

10580740ahernkelly926200673813PM.jpg

:larry: HAHAHA! I wrote my name all by myself :happy:
:adam: That's a good boy, Larry. Hooked On Phonics has certainly worked for you. We'll get you a cookie after signing.

Totally un-caption-related sidenote: OMG, Adam hotness :drool:

448rk48.jpg

Rogan: Here Bono, I have a present for you.
:bono: A present for Bono?? :hyper:
Rogan: Yes, look at the shiny surfboard :yes: *hugs Ali*
:bono: Woooooow.. You must've used extra polish to get it looking that shiny :drool:
Ali: Ooh, that's a lovely cologne you're wearing tonight. Is that new?
Rogan: I wore it just for you :sexywink: Yes Bono, that's right, just keep watching the shiny surfboard :shifty:
:bono: :drool:

kafrun said:

:bono: One campaign! Africa! I'm not done yet! WAIT! Third world debt! I'M NOT DONE YET!
Oprah: C'mon Bono.. Even I know when to shut up :rolleyes:

I love it!!! That is SO Bono. Gotta love him. God Bless!!

Currently Listening: "I'm So Stupid"/Madonna

kafrun said:

:adam: That's a good boy, Larry. Hooked On Phonics has certainly worked for you. We'll get you a cookie after signing.

:lmao: :lmao: That is amazing. By the way, it wasn't Hooked on Phonics. It was all the private tutoring sessions with me...:whistle: :shifty: God Bless!

Currently Listening: "Love Profusion"/Madonna

DreamOutLoud13 said:
bonooprahredzf3.jpg

:bono:: :hyper:
Oprah: Bono, quit staring at the shinies and come on, we've got places to be!

Ya know something like that popped into my head the moment I saw that pic....

:bono: Ooh look Oprah, a big red shinny beach ball! :hyper:

Oprah: Not now Bono, we have to get to the Apple store! :tsk:

kafrun said:

:lmao:

Yeah, Did not read the caption for a few moments...way to busy looking at Adam. He looks hot in that pic.

05589204.jpg

:larry: Wow Edge that was a great show huh?

:edge: Yes Larry, I am quite intrigued by the ratio of the decibal of the noise coming from the greater part of the large mass of homosapiens around us. If I calculate the fraction of the homosapiens that are applauding divided by the fractional square root of the homosapiens that are cheering I can well imagine that the crowd did quite enjoy our performance. Now if you excuse me I must go build a rocket.

kafrun said:
448rk48.jpg

Rogan: Here Bono, I have a present for you.
:bono: A present for Bono??
Rogan: Yes, look at the shiny surfboard :yes: *hugs Ali*
:bono: Woooooow.. You must've used extra polish to get it looking that shiny :drool:
Ali: Ooh, that's a lovely cologne you're wearing tonight. Is that new?
Rogan: I wore it just for you :sexywink: Yes Bono, that's right, just keep watching the shiny surfboard :shifty:
:bono: :drool:

Rogan, you cad! :madwife:

Cute one!

europop2005 said:
05589204.jpg

:larry: Wow Edge that was a great show huh?

:edge: Yes Larry, I am quite intrigued by the ratio of the decibal of the noise coming from the greater part of the large mass of homosapiens around us. If I calculate the fraction of the homosapiens that are applauding divided by the fractional square root of the homosapiens that are cheering I can well imagine that the crowd did quite enjoy our performance. Now if you excuse me I must go build a rocket.

:lmao: You made me spit out my drink!!!

U2isthebest said:

U2 lost a fricking' award to the Spice Girls??? :tsk: :rant: :censored:. Wow, people are stupid....Good call European teens....or not. LOL. God Bless!!

Spice Girls!?!? Best group, hmmm

22wine.jpg

Bono washes out his mouth with Listerine after realizing he french kissed Liam Gallagher.

or:

Bono is discovered in a back alley in the outskirts of Tijuana after losing a drinking contest to Frank Sinatra.

22wine.jpg

The people around him couldn't believe it when Bono fell for the joke that drinking the 'raspberry cordial' would make him go shiney for a whole night.....

0390.jpg

Bono sat for a few seconds, getting his breath back, and contemplating his lucky escape from the Plebans - led by Mummy JCoster and her twisted sistahs and anklebiting children....

246787179_30d6171981_b.jpg

WARNING!! Although this Bonosapian may appear cute, DO NOT feed, or keep shiney objects within its reach. Beach balls MUST remain deflated at ALL TIMES!

The Bonosapian one made me laugh so much, and it's totally fitting. Sometimes I think Bono loves people to take this sort of pictures so they can caption them afterwards.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
bonolarrydesert.jpg

L: Say it, or I'll walk off this photo shoot!
B: Fine, Larry, fine. You have the best hair in the band. Are you happy now?
L: And?
B: You're really gonna make me say it?
L: :mad:
B: Okay, okay. You can sing better than me. You can play guitar better than me. You can brood better than me.
L: And?
B: <sigh> You are lord of the brood. All hail Larry, Lord of the Brood.
L: I don't believe you. I need to feel it - I didn't feel it when you said it.
B: :mad:

LOL!

Of course, what makes this so funny is the fact that Larry's vocals are so bad that even when Bono is a heartbeat from laryngitis, has a wicked nasty head cold, and he's been smoking and drinking all night, he still sounds like Pavoratti compared to Larry. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom