Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
bandzooanton.jpg

:bono:: :kiss:
:edge:: Um, Bono.. :uhoh: Anton's wife is coming at you, and she's got an umbrella.
Anton:: :ohmy:
:larry:: :giggle: This is gonna be great.
:adam:: *not noticing any of it, because he's checking out the PLEBAns on the other side of the building*

:lmao: at the umbrella bit!!!!

^ :hyper:

It was at that moment that kafrun realized her years of schooling had truly paid off :drool:

kafrun: Yes, err, time for your massage. Please come to my room - errr, THE room.. yes.. the treatment room :shifty:

Purely for therapeutic purposes, Mr. Mullen. Please don't question my expertise :tsk:

kafrun said:
Purely for therapeutic purposes, Mr. Mullen. Please don't question my expertise :tsk:

The whole candle wax thing reminds me of "Erotica" by Madonna. Perhaps you might want to play that song during your massage? :whistle: Larry is mine, though, so watch yourself...:wink:. God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- American Life/Madonna
Song: "Nothing Fails" (one of my all-time favs...:love:)

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:
The whole candle wax thing reminds me of "Erotica" by Madonna. Perhaps you might want to play that song during your massage? :whistle: Larry is mine, though, so watch yourself...:wink:. God Bless!!
Actually, the candle wax bit is from "Erotic" which is the original, more explicit version of Erotica :wink:

Yes, I am just brimming with Madonna facts. My brother's as obsessed with her as I am with Bono, and has been most of my life, thus I know everything about her :tongue: :nerd:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Actually, the candle wax bit is from "Erotic" which is the original, more explicit version of Erotica :wink:

Yes, I am just brimming with Madonna facts. My brother's as obsessed with her as I am with Bono, and has been most of my life, thus I know everything about her :tongue: :nerd:

I'm as big a Madonna fan as I am of U2, but I'm not a big fan of the "Erotica" period except for a few songs from the album, hence the mistake. Thanks for picking up on that! LOL. Still candle wax and Larry and me....:shifty: God Bless!!

Babydoll said:
:lol:

The Mullen gutter is addictive, can you blame me? You should try it too! :wink:

The Mullen Gutter:drool:. The REAL happiest place on earth... I spend a lot of time there because I simply want to get to know Larry better, his thoughts, goals, hobbies....fantasies..I mean dreams for the future:shifty: LOL. HOTTTTT MAN!!! God Bless!!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- The Unforgettable Fire/U2
Song: "Bad"

1156713975172-11.jpg

:bono: i just gave the performance of my life! what do you mean the bloody mic wasn't plugged in??? :mad:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
bandbonoangry.jpg

:larry:: Bono, can you please cooperate? We're trying to do a photo shoot :|
:bono:: NO! Not until Edge gives me back my shiny! :scream:
:edge:: :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: My fav. so far (They're all amazing!!) Bono really needs to grow up:tsk: LOL. You gotta love him...I KNOW I do...sexy boy..

"What no man can own..No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

redhotswami said:
The_Edge.jpg

:edge: Hey baby! Come let me be your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.

redhotswami said:
edge458.jpg

:edge: I wanna be your integral so I could lie under you.

:lmao:

Call me :nerd:-y, but these are hilarious!! :lol:

613836jxg5.jpg

When that 'music thingy' didn't work out, Bono decided that he could have a great career in flashing..... and he turned out to be quite a good flasher too!

:wink: someone had to do it!

Edit ORR

:bono: :happy: So, whatcha think of me new shirt??

: penelope cruz : :drool: ooohhhhh shinyyyyyyy *tooches*

Last edited:
:laugh: GG, leave it to us to have the same pervy idea :sexywink:
Galeongirl said:
:bono: So what do you think? I think the doctor did a great job! I think they'll REALLY boost my career :yes:
Penelope: Breast implants??!? :eek:

OR

(for GG)
:bono: See? Moob implants! Now I'll finally be able to out-moob that damn Larry Mullen :cool:

Last edited:
613836jxg5.jpg

Bono: "On my left side I have genuine Rolex watches. On my right side I have barely used sunglasses for $50 cash each. Some worn once, some prototypes and some not yet released to the public. You look like a lady with exquisite taste, try one of them on"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom