Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head Keeper Aligator calling Bonosapian for din-dins...
bonosmilelo8.gif

Researchers are unsure as to why the Bonosapian chooses foot protection such as this. It does not mix well with the Bonosapians underdeveloped sense of direction or balance
bonotoesfrance4-22-06.jpg

The Bonosapians guitar skills are doubtful. His keepers let him play with one every now and then, however, as this photograph shows, he still believes you strum a guitar by shaking your hips.
bonoriffvm9.gif

Researchers were alarmed with this encounter between the Bonosapian and Edgeasaurus. They are now working with Aligator to encourage the Bonosapian to embrace vegetarianism.
aceb7a5e.jpg

How to tune your Edgeasaurus....NOTE! Twisting sound-receivers too far can cause 'follow-through'...
edgetinynumb.gif

The Bonosapian was so proud of finding his fruit, he rushed over to show it to Keeper Guggilicious
bonoguggiapple.jpg

Researchers are now looking into possible DNA evidence to support the theory of the Bonosapian being related to the Badger
939cf4da.jpg

Every effort was made to school the Bonosapian, however he liked to talk more than the teacher did.
bonoblackboarddata.jpg

The Bonosapian has mastered the slither approach. Be warned, it is known to sneak up on you and begin to nibble...
bonocrouching4xa.jpg

Researchers say that this is the last ever recorded incidence of the Bonosapian attempting to be a dragon. He was soon overcome by his own smoke. Fortunately he was taught well by his keepers to stand still with his hand raised until they could get to him.

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-05-072.jpg

Gluey - I think we need to launch a formal PLEBAn study of the Bonosapian :hmm: I volunteer to be part of the first group to travel to observe him :yes: I hear he'll be migrating to Hawaii for the winter, so we can go and gather pictures/video evidence of his habits. If we manage to get close enough, we'll take notes on the PLEBAn/Bonosapian interaction that occurs. I promise not to try and lure him away with shinies or beachballs and keep him as a pet :angel: As we all know, the Bonosapian needs to be free and would surely suffer in captivity :no:

A PS: I've been making U2 smilies and thought this one was fitting for this thread and the ongoing Bono/shiney jokes:
bonorunshiny.gif

:D

^^Dude, that Bono/shiny smiley? Most. hypnotic. thing. EVAR. Can't. look. away...

...not that I'm a poster child for ADD and react the same way with shiny objects. Nope. Not me. :shifty:

kafrun said:
Gluey - I think we need to launch a formal PLEBAn study of the Bonosapian :hmm: I volunteer to be part of the first group to travel to observe him :yes: I hear he'll be migrating to Hawaii for the winter, so we can go and gather pictures/video evidence of his habits. If we manage to get close enough, we'll take notes on the PLEBAn/Bonosapian interaction that occurs. I promise not to try and lure him away with shinies or beachballs and keep him as a pet :angel: As we all know, the Bonosapian needs to be free and would surely suffer in captivity :no:

A PS: I've been making U2 smilies and thought this one was fitting for this thread and the ongoing Bono/shiney jokes:
bonorunshiny.gif

:D

Dear fellow Bonosapian researcher

This sounds like a very good plan. I hereby decree you to be Vice-President Hawaii Division of Bonosapian Researchers Inc. I will cover the Southern Hemisphere as I live in New Zealand, and am already setting traps to help study the Bonosapian while he is on our fair shores. I hope you are prepared for the fact that this research will be ongoing, possibly for many years when you take into consideration the way the Bonosapian is continually evolving. Your dedicaton is deeply valued.

I look forward to comparing notes with you in the future.

Yours faithfully

Gluey
Chief of Bonosapian Researchers Inc.:bonodrum:

My Thesis for BonosapianPHD.com....:giggle: I'm almost tempted to print it all off and try and give it to him when he's in NZ in November....:reject: But that would really put the fear of Pleba into him!!

:lol: Do it, Gluey! Hey, I'm bringing the next caption book to Hawaii :reject: If I can do that, you can do it too :wink:

:hmm: I'm really tempted......what have I got to lose????

OMG!! I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!

*rushes off to amend hers....*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom