Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
:wink:

2f304303.jpg

:bono: Look at me! Look at me do silly things! How 'bout that? What do you think of this? Hmm??
Kid: Yeah. Um. Nice try, but can I have my shiny back now? :rolleyes:
:bono: :uhoh:

a302b997.jpg

:bono: :D
Reporter: Uhh, sir? Did you have something you wanted to say?
:bono: :uhoh: Err, no. I just saw lights and cameras and decided to come over :shrug:
Ali: Bono! Get back here! We have to get to the supermarket before it closes! :madwife:

1a24c7e6.jpg

:bono: *singing* Wild, you grow wild, you grow wild in my heart..
:edge: :eyebrow: Bono, no more props onstage.

(Ahahahahaha.. that was so lame :eeklaugh: )

26075652.jpg

:bono: Look at us, Edge. Busking on the street for a living. We should've never kicked Larry and Adam out and made an album of whale songs.
:edge: Well there IS a male strip club across the street and -
:bono: Edge.. I'll sell YOU for PARTS before that happens, k?
:edge: :yikes: *strums guitar* :uhoh:

Keep it up Kaf

kafrun said:
a302b997.jpg

:bono: :D
Reporter: Uhh, sir? Did you have something you wanted to say?
:bono: :uhoh: Err, no. I just saw lights and cameras and decided to come over :shrug:
Ali: Bono! Get back here! We have to get to the supermarket before it closes! :madwife:

:lol: I do not know why that emosmile reminds me of Ali. She is so cute. I wonder if she has to :madwife: B alot.:giggle:

kafrun said:
1a24c7e6.jpg

:bono: *singing* Wild, you grow wild, you grow wild in my heart..
:edge: :eyebrow: Bono, no more props onstage.

(Ahahahahaha.. that was so lame :eeklaugh: )

Hehehe actually, at one of the concerts I went to, Bono was playing with quarters, putting them over his eyes, like they were shades. He was also given a hat, he was playing with that to, saying "what is it with singers and props?"

normal_U2TheFlyLarryAdam1small.jpg

A: I take it Bono and Edge missed the memo about the rehearsal time being changed.

L: Figures. Should we wait a few more minutes or go home.

A: I've got apple pie.

L: Home it is.

01-52-13.jpg

Interviewer: sorry, the mics weren't plugged in, someone's running to turn them on.

E: (whispering) Where's Waldo indeed?

L: (whispers) under the tree.

A: (whispers) don't tell him, let him find out on his own.

B: (whispers) Who's Waldo?

6cae099f.jpg

:bono: Please?
Cop: No, sir, you can not ride the bike.
:bono: C'mon, it'll be like "C.H.i.P's"--I'll be Eric Estrada and you can be...the other bloke...
Cop:....no.
:bono: Well...can I at least blow the siren?
Cop: I have pepper spray, sir.

bono-02.jpg

Angelina: Mmmm....Bono :drool: I know we're both here to save the world and end poverty, but I'd still like to make some Achtung Babies with him :wink:
:bono: Africa...*whispers*Is Miss Jolie staring at my bum again?
Man: Watch your back, sir.

hcbiggs2002 said:

Actually I thought that was pretty good! A real 'in' joke!! :wink:
:D

bonobrooklynhands2004KevinMazur.jpg

PLEBAns: FREEZE, Bono! Put your hands up! You are under arrest for excessive sexyness. You have the right to remain silent. Now slowly step forward..
:bono: Oh no.. Am I gonna go away for this? :(
PLEBAns: Errr, yes! You're gonna go away for a LONG time :drool: :evil:
PLEBAns:(To each other) Oh my god! He fell for it! What do we do now?? I don't know, but get him in the van - QUICKLY - before someone catches us :hyper::hyper::hyper:

kafrun said:

:D

bonobrooklynhands2004KevinMazur.jpg

PLEBAns: FREEZE, Bono! Put your hands up! You are under arrest for excessive sexyness. You have the right to remain silent. Now slowly step forward..
:bono: Oh no.. Am I gonna go away for this?
PLEBAns: Errr, yes! You're gonna go away for a LONG time :drool: :evil:
PLEBAns:(To each other) Oh my god! He fell for it! What do we do now?? I don't know, but get him in the van - QUICKLY - before someone catches us :hyper:

:lmao: I knew this was you Kafrun without even looking at who did it:drool:...can we take him back to the PGP lair?:evil:

Yummy

thrillme said:
normal_U2TheFlyLarryAdam1small.jpg

A: I take it Bono and Edge missed the memo about the rehearsal time being changed.

L: Figures. Should we wait a few more minutes or go home.

A: I've got apple pie.

L: Home it is.

:drool: Adam's apple pie .This caption is sexy and funny.

3476%3B%3A73%3A%7Ffp348%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D323399539%3B949nu0mrj

:bono:: :drunk: Sshho I sshhays, hey. You. I know you. You got an ex - hic! an ex - hic! an extraordnry collecshion of shineys. You. Have you seen his collecshion? It's ssho extraordnry. You know what else is extraordnry? Socks! I love socks.

:rest of band: That's the last time he gets the red cordial before going on stage.

Kristin Machina said:
bono-02.jpg

Angelina: Mmmm....Bono :drool: I know we're both here to save the world and end poverty, but I'd still like to make some Achtung Babies with him :wink:
:bono: Africa...*whispers*Is Miss Jolie staring at my bum again?
Man: Watch your back, sir.

funny, but ewww Stay away Angelina. (let's just say I'm not very fond of her to put it nicely)

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3476%3B%3A73%3A%7Ffp348%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D323399539%3B949nu0mrj

:bono:: :drunk: Sshho I sshhays, hey. You. I know you. You got an ex - hic! an ex - hic! an extraordnry collecshion of shineys. You. Have you seen his collecshion? It's ssho extraordnry. You know what else is extraordnry? Socks! I love socks.

:rest of band: That's the last time he gets the red cordial before going on stage.

Extraordinary! :lmao:

3477295%3C8%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233997%3B94345nu0mrj

:larry:: Yeah, Anton, you'd better let Larry F#&!ing Mullen be in the front this time. You're so my bitch today. :brood:
:adam:: :hmm: I wonder...if we held a concert at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, would Bono be able to climb to the top of it during the show? For that matter, would it be big enough to hold Bono's ego?
:edge:: Einstein said the photoelectric effect can be summed up in the equation E=hv, where h is a number called Planck's constant, determined by measurement to be 6.6 x 10 -34 joule seconds. Or is it 10 -33 joule seconds? Aaaahhhh! I can't remember! :banghead:
:bono:: Why do I always have to be the one to get the crowd's attention? Why can't I just fade in the background, just once? :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom