Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
Hey BonoFox,would you like,start a journal so we can talk about stuff,cause I`m not a PM,and besides PLEBA,It would be cool,and if you don`t want to get one it`s ok,my Buddie List is as far as I can get you...

sorry if I made a big deal:| :hug:

Hi sweetie.....
I see youre a teen with great taste in bands :up:

you can leave me your e-mail if youd like

Last edited:
gluey said:
holdingedge2.jpg

:bono: Waaaah, Edgie, them mean people took my shiny new beach ball, waaaah, its goooone......:sad:

:up:

And then Edge says:

:edge:: :rolleyes: I'll get you a new one, just get the :censored: off of me! I'm trying to play Pride here!

Moscow2.jpg

:edge: What's this? "The PLEBA Caption Book Volume 3"...hmm...*chuckle*:giggle:...ha...haha:lol:...MWAHAHAHA!:lmao: H-cord! That's a classic! Hey, I wonder if that will work...hey, Bono! I got something to show ya!

Bono, after perusing the fanfic section of PLEBA:

6c73167a.jpg

:bono: Hey Gav, you don't think my hands are unusually thick, do you?? :confused:
Gavin: For the billionth time, Bono - NO! Ask me again and you're going in the water :rolleyes:

BonoFox1 said:

Hi sweetie.....
I see youre a teen with great taste in bands :up:

you can leave me your e-mail if youd like

I wish I could but I don`t own my own computer yet,how suckish is that...:| I`m sorry:reject:

We'll just ignore the fact that Bono's clothes don't match this series of caps. Let's just say, he's a superhero, and he can change his clothes in a flash. :wink:

347937792%7Ffp349%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3B3%3A34%3A3nu0mrj

:bono:: One man come, on a barbed wire fence... uh, wait a minute. No, don't tell me the next line, I can figure it out...

347937792%7Ffp357%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3B399%3A%3B3nu0mrj

...<thinks> One man come on a barbed wire fence...one...uhhh...hmmmm.

347937792%7Ffp358%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3B3%3B39%3B6nu0mrj

No, no, don't tell me, I've almost got it...one man...DANGIT!

347937792%7Ffp356%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3B3%3B39%3B4nu0mrj

Oh I give up. Anyone know the rest???

347937792%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3B3%3B39%3B5nu0mrj

Okay, why don't you all sing it now!!!

MadDaisy said:
footie.jpg

:bono: Adam's piggy in the middle again. HAHA!!! :giggle: :evil:
:edge: :D *snicker*
:adam: :madspit: I'm not playing anymore *sulk*

LOL!!! Mads!! Adam is the piggy LOL
moobs....LOL.....shiny :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, a bit of current events humour:

gelxs9.jpg

:larry:: What do you mean I can't bring me hairgel on the airplane?! :yikes:

BEST. QUOTE. EVAH!

:LMAO:

Oh. My. Gawd in Heaven.

babiesguggi.jpg

:bono: We're a small band, so we can't afford people to build us big, fancy sets...
:edge: So we try to build them ourselves. We've got plenty of wood.
:adam: Heh, heh...wood...
:bono: But since we can't afford nails, Sparky's been loaning us his supply of superglue. Unfortunately, our drummer had a little mishap...
:larry: Help me...help me...

Okay, so turning 'the first thing that pops into my head when I see a photo' into a caption may not bring forth the funniest captions, but they're still captions:

e7426faaow6.jpg

:bono:: *to the tune of SYCMIOYO* Can you hear my ringTOOOOOOOONE! You're the reason it rings!

Kristin Machina said:
babiesguggi.jpg

:bono: We're a small band, so we can't afford people to build us big, fancy sets...
:bono: But since we can't afford nails, Sparky's been loaning us his supply of superglue. Unfortunately, our drummer had a little mishap...

:lol:

Kristin Machina said:
babiesguggi.jpg

I know I'm being a bit of a stickler for detail here, but you do realise that that's Guggi there and NOT Larry?!? Great caption otherwise!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom