Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3477888%3C%3A%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A23%3A45%3A67nu0mrj

:bono:: Psst! Hey - can you go pick up some buttons for me? Here's a blank check. Meet me out back in 2 hours.

Oooh is that moob I spot!?! :drool: Goes after the person trying to buy buttons for B's shirt!!
He doesn't need anymore frigging buttons!! Away with you!!! :madwife:

Two hours later 'round the back'....
:bono: : You don't look like the person I gave the check to!?!
hcbiggs2002: They had to be some place! :whistle:
:bono: : So did ya get me buttons then?!?
hcbiggs2002: You can have your check back hon. You don't need no stinking buttons!! Oooh mooobbbsss!!! :drool:
:bono: What's that! :eek:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Edge's attempt to clone U2 members didn't go as planned. His first experiment ended up with a two-headed Bono/Adam hybrid that would talk for hours about the joys of spoon collecting and why it's so important for Africa. Here he's placed them in a sound proof cage so people don't have to hear them drone on and on.

3477888%3C%3A%7Ffp354%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A23%3A57335nu0mrj

:lol:

bedgeu2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

:bono: Edge can we go back now I'm feeling a little strange...

:edge: :evil: muahahaha sooo my potion has worked! *cackle*
Right what shall I make him do first...

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oooh is that moob I spot!?! :drool: Goes after the person trying to buy buttons for B's shirt!!
He doesn't need anymore frigging buttons!! Away with you!!! :madwife:

Two hours later 'round the back'....
:bono: : You don't look like the person I gave the check to!?!
hcbiggs2002: They had to be some place! :whistle:
:bono: : So did ya get me buttons then?!?
hcbiggs2002: You can have your check back hon. You don't need no stinking buttons!! Oooh mooobbbsss!!! :drool:
:bono: What's that! :eek:

Good thinking! We do not need buttons on Bono. Bonochest should NEVER be covered up..hee hee

ipodlaunch2fv6.jpg

:bono: Alright, anyone else want to go on the naughty chair? I trust we'll have no more outbursts :eyebrow:
:adam::larry: :no::no: :angel::angel:

Ok here's my attempt at captioning...

heheg8kl4.jpg

:bono: : ehhh why is this guy trying to tweak my nipple :uhoh: just keep smiling :happy:
guy: Omg, I can't believe I am touching Bono's moob! THE Moob! Wait till I go home and tell all my Pleban friends about this :hyper:

OR

:bono:: Uhh who is this guy again? The General Secretary of Moobistan? :eyebrow:
guy: Yes! My disguise worked! He actually thinks I'm some politician, the Plebans will be so jealous :D

Last edited:
Kristin Machina said:
bonoArmsCrossed.png

:bono: OMG!:eek: ADAM! Put your pants back on RIGHT NOW!
:adam: Sorry...I thought the door was locked :eek:
:lmao:

*cough* erm, yeah.. Step aside, Bono. I'll handle this :shifty:

Bonos_Lemon said:
Ok here's my attempt at captioning...

heheg8kl4.jpg

:bono: : ehhh why is this guy trying to tweak my nipple :uhoh: just keep smiling :happy:
guy: Omg, I can't believe I am touching Bono's moob! THE Moob! Wait till I go home and tell all my Pleban friends about this :hyper:

OR

:bono:: Uhh who is this guy again? The General Secretary of Moobistan? :eyebrow:
guy: Yes! My disguise worked! He actually thinks I'm some politician, the Plebans will be so jealous :D

:lmao: Bono's face is classic :evil:

Sorry if these have been done before :reject:

003d8afd.jpg

edge: Uhh Bono, why are you still touching your arse? You've had an itch since we ended Elevation :eyebrow:
bono: It's not an itch, my hand is stuck! ADAM!!! :mad:
adam: ZzzzZZZzz....wha?! Who me? :angel:

Elevation_Par_14.jpg

edge: I swear, if we ever get unstuck I am going to kill Adam!
bono: You could always just take off your beanie :rolleyes:
edge: NEVER!!! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom