Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FredomAwards0491.jpg

:bono: No, no, sir, :shame: that tie is MUCH too straight. Here, lemme fix it...
Man: Son, you ain't even wearin' a tie. :eyebrow:

U2democrat said:
My first caption attempt, wish me luck:

:larry:What the fook are YOU lookin at?
:adam: (whispering to edge): psst...Edge...don't tell Bono but I see a shiny penny on the ground.
:edge:Right, not a word.
:bono:With me standing in profile like this, the world can get a really good look at how cool my mullet is! This style will never die! :hyper:

:reject:
:lol: Poor Bono *pats on head*

Keep 'em coming, girls :applaud:

43887596.jpg

:bono: It's true! I can, in fact, walk on water. Observe..
Some guy: ACK! Bono, NO! :yikes:

FredomAwards0450.jpg

Dude: Geez. And I thought inviting this guy to speak at our event would bring some prestige. He had to show up looking like a fool..
:bono: I love my new blonde extensions :heart:

FredomAwards0457.jpg

Guy: And on behalf of our organization , we would like to present you with this award. For all you do and all the attention you bring to the cause, we are not only greatful, we are humbled by your efforts.. :blahblah:
:bono: Yeah yeah.. shut up and give Bono the shiny already :angry:

LN10.jpg

Not to be outdone by Bono's showmanship, Larry decided to wow the fans with his own tricks..
:larry: You think Bono's so amazing? Watch me magically pull off me own thumb :yes:

kafrun said:
FredomAwards0450.jpg

Dude: Geez. And I thought inviting this guy to speak at our event would bring some prestige. He had to show up looking like a fool..
:bono: I love my new blonde extensions :heart:

:lmao:

no michael bolton hairdo please Bono! :giggle:

Hahaha.. ok.. SNL reference ahead:

FredomAwards0444.jpg

:bono: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of my speech *jumps back from the podium and thrusts fists in the air* SUPASTAR!

And now a MadTV reference. You totally won't get this if you don't know who Stuart is :wink:

BonoEdgeUTEOTW.jpg

:bono: Nnnnnoooooo! Doooooooon't!

U2democrat said:
My first caption attempt, wish me luck:

:larry:What the fook are YOU lookin at?
:adam: (whispering to edge): psst...Edge...don't tell Bono but I see a shiny penny on the ground.
:edge:Right, not a word.
:bono:With me standing in profile like this, the world can get a really good look at how cool my mullet is! This style will never die! :hyper:

:reject:

shiny penny :lmao:

looks like larry's tee could say a variation of FOAD in another language lol

kafrun said:
LN10.jpg

Not to be outdone by Bono's showmanship, Larry decided to wow the fans with his own tricks..
:larry: You think Bono's so amazing? Watch me magically pull off me own thumb :yes:

:lol:!!

STUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAART

kafrun said:
And now a MadTV reference. You totally won't get this if you don't know who Stuart is :wink:

BonoEdgeUTEOTW.jpg

:bono: Nnnnnoooooo! Doooooooon't!

:lmao:
index.jpg

Edge's attempt to clone U2 members didn't go as planned. His first experiment ended up with a two-headed Bono/Adam hybrid that would talk for hours about the joys of spoon collecting and why it's so important for Africa. Here he's placed them in a sound proof cage so people don't have to hear them drone on and on.

3477888%3C%3A%7Ffp354%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A23%3A57335nu0mrj

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3477888%3C%3A%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A23%3A45%3A67nu0mrj

:bono:: Psst! Hey - can you go pick up some buttons for me? Here's a blank check. Meet me out back in 2 hours.

or

:bono: What's that you say? I'm about to have a wardrobe malfunction? I better get me some buttons quick before a bajillion PLEBAns descend on me...they're scarier than what the cops or FCC could do to me!

Back
Top Bottom