Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2_02.jpg

And so...dejected...the Edge realized the only thing that had ever outwitted him was figuring out the exit ramps on the New Jersey turnpike... :sad:

083092ny42kq0.jpg

:edge:: Look deep into my eyes...
083092ny46vf0.jpg

:edge:: Yes, come closer, just like that...
:bono:: Must... look.... away....
083092ny52vr3.jpg

:edge:: Now Tell me Bono, Did you, or did you not steal my normal beanies so I had to wear this weird flowery thing tonight??
:bono:: :uhoh: welll,.... uuhhhhh.... :yikes:

or

// insert random superglue joke here //

This thread has been too dead lately :tsk:

Maybe I can liven it up with a couple of captions? :wink:

Unfortunately, old jokes are all I've got :sigh:

anaheim05sw7.jpg

:bono:: *throws himself at The Edge, sobbing* They took my favouritest beachball :scream: :sad:
:edge:: Bono, I'm sure if you ask nicely, they'll give it back. Now please, I'm trying to play here :crazy:

This one's a bit fresher :hyper:

:bono:: *thinking* Oh boy, oh boy, it's almost time! We're almost to the part where we hold hands and bow! Bob's not gonna know what hit him! :hyper:

Thirty seconds later:

53205009su8.jpg

Bob: *shakes hand off* Bono, what the hell did you have on your hand? :giggle:
:bono:: Larry's hairgel! :laugh: :hyper:

Hi, this is my first post at pleba....

sorry, these ones are so lame.....

istillcap.jpg

:bono: : I still haven't found.... (I love this guy... and I know he likes when I sing him so close.... )
:edge: : ((thinking))So... Donald Duck never wore pants.... but when he gets out of the shower he always puts a towel around his waist.... why would he do that??? :scratch: :hmm:
(inspired by my favourite Friends joke)

b26e.jpg

:bono: :He's ourssss..... Edge is ourssss...... My preciousss.... :evil:
:edge: : Bono, really..... I think you should stop watching the Lord of the Rings movies right now.... :rolleyes:

^ Welcome to PLEBA! :hug:

Stick around, we don't bite! (Well, some of us would probably bite Bono, given the chance :evil:)

And I liked your captions :up: Especially that second one. Whenever I listen to New York, I want to tell Bono to stop watching Titanic :shh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:bono:: *thinking* Oh boy, oh boy, it's almost time! We're almost to the part where we hold hands and bow! Bob's not gonna know what hit him! :hyper:

Thirty seconds later:

53205009su8.jpg

haha, bob looks rad man, i just thought of one

Bob: Hey! what up B!
Bono: hehe

Ok, thats rubbish..peace

U2_Dudette said:
haha, bob looks rad man, i just thought of one

Bob: Hey! what up B!
Bono: hehe

Ok, thats rubbish..peace
You just made me think of another one! :hyper:

53205009su8.jpg

Bob: Yo, what up, B? Slap some skin on me, brother.
:bono:: :lol: Bob, what the hell? You're even whiter than I am, you can't pull that off.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

53205009su8.jpg

:bono:: :lol: Bob, what the hell? You're even whiter than I am, you can't pull that off.

I'm in fits here :lol:, hehe

DreamOutLoud13 said:

53205009su8.jpg

:laugh: I thought Bono considered himself more Rosy pink than white but yea... he's... White, with a capital W!

Lobe said:
Hi, this is my first post at pleba....

sorry, these ones are so lame.....

istillcap.jpg

:bono: : I still haven't found.... (I love this guy... and I know he likes when I sing him so close.... )
:edge: : ((thinking))So... Donald Duck never wore pants.... but when he gets out of the shower he always puts a towel around his waist.... why would he do that??? :scratch: :hmm:
(inspired by my favourite Friends joke)

b26e.jpg

:bono: :He's ourssss..... Edge is ourssss...... My preciousss.... :evil:
:edge: : Bono, really..... I think you should stop watching the Lord of the Rings movies right now.... :rolleyes:

lol, i wonder if bono likes lord of the rings?

Ive got another weird caption for the first pic

Bono: smell my breathe, hurrrrrr(breathin out sound)
Edge: Ewwww cheese and onion! (made edge turn to stone and the makes the guitar go scrrrrrrreatch)

hmmmm

larry_flowers.jpg

when Bono realized that there really was no such thing as an H Chord...Larry had to apologize on behalf of the band

BonoGD.jpg

:bono: so you're saying, if I wear 12 pounds of eyeliner on stage...people will like me even more???

Helsinki1997.jpg

:bono: No way!
:adam: Way!
:bono: No, man, you're pulling my leg!
:adam: Nope, swear to God. Set designer told me.
:bono: You mean to tell me...we were almost going to tour the world, emerging out of a giant, shiny BEACHBALL??!!:shocked:

^FYI that pic was taken at U2s performance in Helsinki 1997, that I scanned from a Finnish newspaper. And I have to say, that the average Finn, whose dress sense is non-existent, (it's mainly about being comfortable!) that in comparison Bono and Adam are snappy dressers!! :lol: ;)

hcbiggs2002 said:
^FYI that pic was taken at U2s performance in Helsinki 1997, that I scanned from a Finnish newspaper. And I have to say, that the average Finn, whose dress sense is non-existent, (it's mainly about being comfortable!) that in comparison Bono and Adam are snappy dressers!! :lol: ;)

Only :adam: can wear an orange jumpsuit and still look dapper :drool:

:bono: + leather=:drool::drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Thirty seconds later:

53205009su8.jpg

Larry's hairgel! heehee

Back
Top Bottom